Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Here we go. I wanted to give everyone a chance to drink in the episode, before I brought some harsh truths onto you. Again, this will likely be the least popular list, and I'm glad no one has access to me or cow pies :russ:. So without further adieu, and backwards so a very pretentious group of fans can feel like #1, here is The OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Family Power Rankings After Ep. 3.

5. #Starkset. Always 2 steps forward and then 4 steps back, the Starks never seem to gain any real traction. Jon Snow has been proven to be alive, but "Whose Side Is He On??!!??" Same with Arya. She's now officially one of the Faceless, so there's the 3rd best sword fighter (After Rob and Jon) gone. Starks still have no army, and the North's current alligences seem very troubling.

The elephant in the room revealed is the Rickon is now the captive of a megalomaniac Bolton patriarch. He would be the foil of any direct Stark approach, so we really have to see how this plays out, while also seeing if Shaggy dog was indeed murdered as well. No good things happen to unprotected Stark kids without at least a spirit connection to their direwolves. Huge L's suffered this week, but I can't speak of an unofficial future. Bran is progressing in his sight journey, and is likely to come back with some very harsh truths. It would change the landscape of everything if he can stop trying to go deeper and stay longer than he's ready for. He can end up going insane, and his story would be a big bust. Also, information is good and all, but it really doesn't mean shyt with no physical power, which he, and the Starks, terribly lack.

4. The #Lannistans- Huge fall off from last week's 1st place, for great reason. The king, that just happens to share the same blood, is a pure bytch, and is not a Lannister at this point. I don't know if this is some covert play at taking kindness/understanding for weakness, but I've seen no Lannister defer so easily to power they didn't control, and he's so foreign, Jamie needs to call Maury:lolbron:.

On another bad point, we find that Lord Kevan Lannisters is now firmly entrenched with the Tyrells, and he was the one who headed the disrespect shown the remaining Tywin children. Even as right that Kevan, as hand and Lannister, likely heads the army and name, it's still fukked up how he treats the heirs of the man who fave him power.

3. The #Stankroses (Tyrells)- Always with the passive aggressive, gossipy manipulation shyt, the Tyrells jump back up the list because of Kevan Lannister and their firm grip on the small counsel. The second, in power, at King's Landing is the Hand of the King, and the Tyrells have Kevan wrapped up in trying to free Margary and maybe Loras. This gives King's Landing's army where it should be, and that's to protecting the Queen.

Kevan is very pissed at Cersei, as it wouldn't be too hard to figure out who enabled this new menace, one that is completely blinding them to the many opportunities opening to the North. No one is doing a hit until those Sparrows are checked.

#2 #BernieBerds The High Sparrow now controls the King, while acquiring equal power, slowly to the king's stronghold and likely beyond. Kings Landing is now completely distracted by them, when the Lannisters have stronger enemies. The Sparrows also have the queen and shamed the queen regent nearly beyond repair to her Lannisters stature. People know, at least, that Cersei fukked her cousin, or at least has committed adultery, as she had to admit it to get back to the castle.

The universal treatment of the High Sparrow is very interesting. He's never been portrayed, on screen, as a megalomaniacal character. He's using simply telling the truth, from his religious perspective, one that the crown swears by. He's been an objective arbiter of the tenets of their professed faith, and rewards the people with charity for their faith, while the lords and ladies had used them to play their little games, condoned wickedness, and neglected the people. We just have a rightful cynicism for zealots, and find them manipulative. As written, the Sparrows have Stark honor, for now, so I find the sentiment weird for now.

#1 #House Bolton- Up from #3, Ramsey has had yet another leap in status. He now look to truly control the North, and its armies. Unlike Roose, he also seems primed to use it, in offensive, as he's likely going to get even more Southern pushback. However, the huge Umber family has brought him a huge gift, one that can further solidify the North, in Rickon Stark.

It's important to note the rule "A Stark Must Always Be In Winterfell". Now Ramsey controls a male one, and likely the oldest known heir to those lands. Having him solidifies his position as Warden of the North, and renders the betrayal at The Twins nearly mute. The North may remember, but there's nothing they can do about it, without killing the last Stark known by name. Ramsey only needs to destroy Jon, who jas no claim to the house, but can free Rickon, to dominate the North. Those in the North without any loyalties to the Starks can only cede and relish the power that Ramsey is accumulating, and at his age, he's primed to rule them for a long time.

And there you go. A list not introducing you to new character and weighed on screen time and implied importance, but shows the game how it actually is currently. The truth is hard to take sometimes, but I'm just the messenger, and I hope you enjoy The OFFICIAL List. Feel free to debate, and I'll contemplate whether you're worthy.:beli: Thanks for enjoying!

Last edited:

MrSinnister

Daps
Stop, the kardashians are a trash family that made it for being the soulless trash peddlers they are, that sentiment has nothing to do with :mjpls: tendencies
Ignore it. Dudes just cape for them as they're White looking women that fukk, and then exploit, Black dudes. Dudes that cape for them have fukked up self-esteem issues. Not going to even tough how they view themselves as representatives of our people. :merchant:

MrSinnister

Daps
Young Ned was Sean Bean down to a tee. They got that casting spot on.
They got young Ned Stark down. I bet one that dude won't grow up to look close to Sean Bean. He's Brit or Irish trash genes. Likely be running some underage chav kliq in 5 years. Bean has swag, and you need to find some other shows and movies. He looks very close to where he looks in GoT season one, as he ages very slowly.

MrSinnister

Daps
Umbers and Rickon are plotting. No way are they repeating the Sansa/Bran hostage thing.

Rickon was already in this position when Theon took over.

Also don't believe they'd kill Shaggydogg offscreen :mjcry:
Yeah, people say Rickon has been with the Umbers for 3 seasons. I think Osha taught him some shyt. She was also looking at him in some confident ways, mostly the "wait for the que, we got this" type of way. I couldn't read fear. Again, it would be stupid for Ramsey to kill Rickon right now.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go. I wanted to give everyone a chance to drink in the episode, before I brought some harsh truths onto you. Again, this will likely be the least popular list, and I'm glad no one has access to me or cow pies :russ:. So without further adieu, and backwards so a very pretentious group of fans can feel like #1, here is The OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Family Power Rankings After Ep. 3.

5. #Starkset. Always 2 steps forward and then 4 steps back, the Starks never seem to gain any real traction. Jon Snow has been proven to be alive, but "Whose Side Is He On??!!??" Same with Arya. She's now officially one of the Faceless, so there's the 3rd best sword fighter (After Rob and Jon) gone. Starks still have no army, and the North's current alligences seem very troubling.

The elephant in the room revealed is the Rickon is now the captive of a megalomaniac Bolton patriarch. He would be the foil of any direct Stark approach, so we really have to see how this plays out, while also seeing if Shaggy dog was indeed murdered as well. No good things happen to unprotected Stark kids without at least a spirit connection to their direwolves. Huge L's suffered this week, but I can't speak of an unofficial future. Bran is progressing in his sight journey, and is likely to come back with some very harsh truths. It would change the landscape of everything if he can stop trying to go deeper and stay longer than he's ready for. He can end up going insane, and his story would be a big bust. Also, information is good and all, but it really doesn't mean shyt with no physical power, which he, and the Starks, terribly lack.

4. The #Lannistans- Huge fall off from last week's 1st place, for great reason. The king, that just happens to share the same blood, is a pure bytch, and is not a Lannister at this point. I don't know if this is some covert play at taking kindness/understanding for weakness, but I've seen no Lannister defer so easily to power they didn't control, and he's so foreign, Jamie needs to call Maury:lolbron:.

On another bad point, we find that Lord Kevan Lannisters is now firmly entrenched with the Tyrells, and he was the one who headed the disrespect shown the remaining Tywin children. Even as right that Kevan, as hand and Lannister, likely heads the army and name, it's still fukked up how he treats the heirs of the man who fave him power.

3. The #Stankroses (Tyrells)- Always with the passive aggressive, gossipy manipulation shyt, the Tyrells jump back up the list because of Kevan Lannister and their firm grip on the small counsel. The second, in power, at King's Landing is the Hand of the King, and the Tyrells have Kevan wrapped up in trying to free Margary and maybe Loras. This gives King's Landing's army where it should be, and that's to protecting the Queen.

Kevan is very pissed at Cersei, as it wouldn't be too hard to figure out who enabled this new menace, one that is comply Ely blinding them to the many opportunities opening to the North. No one is doing a hit until those Sparrows are checked.

#2 #BernieBerds The High Sparrow now controls the King, while acquiring equal power, slowly to the king's stronghold and likely beyond. Kings Landing is now completely distracted by them, when the Lannisters have stronger enemies. The Sparrows also have the queen and shamed the queen regent nearly beyond repair to her Lannisters stature. People know, at least, that Cersei fukked her cousin, or at least has committed adultery, as she had to admit it to get back to the castle.

The universal treatment of the High Sparrow is very interesting. He's never been portrayed, on screen, as a megalomanial character. He's using simply telling the truth, from his religious perspective, one that the crown swears by. He's been an objective arbiter of the tenets of their processed faith, and rewards the people with charity for their faith, while the Lord's of ladies had used them to play their little games, condoned wickedness, and neglected the people. We just have a rightful cynicism for zealots, and find them manipulative. As written, the Sparrows have Stark honor, for now, so I find the sentiment weird for now.

#1 #House Bolton- Up from #3, Ramsey has had yet another leap in status. He now look to truly control the North, and its armies. Unlike Roose, he also seems primed to use it, in offensive, as he's likely going to get even more Souther pushback. However, the huge Umber family has brought him a huge gift, one that can further solidify the North, in Rickon Stark.

It's important to note the rule "A Stark Must Always Be In Winterfell". Now Ramsey controls a male one, and likely the oldest known heir to those lands. Having him solidifies his position as Warden of the North, and renders the betrayal at The Twins nearly mute. The North may remember, but there's nothing they can do about it, without killing the last Stark known by name. Ramsey only needs to destroy Jon, who jas no claim to the house, but can free Rickon, to dominate the North. Those in the North without any loyalties to the Starks can only cede and relish the power that Ramsey is accumulating, and at his age, he's primed to rule them for a long time.

And there you go. A list not introducing you to new character and weighed on screen time and implied importance, but shows the game how it actually is currently. The truth is hard to take sometimes, but I'm just the messenger, and I hope you enjoy The OFFICIAL List. Feel free to debate, and I'll contemplate whether you're worthy.:beli: Thanks for enjoying!

I fukk with your lists, starkset coming to hate on this truth tho :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

.#Starkset. Always 2 steps forward and then 4 steps back, the Starks never seem to gain any real traction. Jon Snow has been proven to be alive, but "Whose Side Is He On??!!??" Same with Arya. She's now officially one of the Faceless, so there's the 3rd best sword fighter (After Rob and Jon) gone. Starks still have no army, and the North's current alligences seem very troubling.

#Starkset gets top billing yet again:wow:

Putting our name out in the streets first for views:smugfavre:

The Old Gods truly are great gods:noah:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Ned and company confront the Kingsguard outside the Tower of Joy, they mention that the mad king is dead, that Rhaegar is also dead. The implicit question here is, "You're the Kingsguard, and the king and his heir are dead, why are you still guarding the tower?"

The implicit answer, "Because there's still a Targaryen in the tower."

Great point! - and with Aerys dead, Rhaegar dead, Aegon murdered by the Mountain - if the whole theory that Rhaegar wedded Lyanna in secret was true - they Kingsguard were still guarding the King who at that point would be Jon! - the heir to the throne!

Stark Set :umad:

MrSinnister

Daps
I fukk with your lists, starkset coming to hate on this truth tho :pachaha:
Thank you. Yeah, those damned proud arrogant honorable, to a fault, Starks and their offshoots are the reason I decided to wait a bit. They don't understand the rules of Game of Thrones, but they're still alive, and that says something.

MrSinnister

Daps
When Ned and company confront the Kingsguard outside the Tower of Joy, they mention that the mad king is dead, that Rhaegar is also dead. The implicit question here is, "You're the Kingsguard, and the king and his heir are dead, why are you still guarding the tower?"

The implicit answer, "Because there's still a Targaryen in the tower."

Great point! - and with Aerys dead, Rhaegar dead, Aegon murdered by the Mountain - if the whole theory that Rhaegar wedded Lyanna in secret was true - they Kingsguard were still guarding the King who at that point would be Jon! - the heir to the throne!

Stark Set :umad:
Exactly. We all know how this is going to play out. Daenerys does the heavy lifting with the dragons, and Jon takes that throne. #dirtset okay okay #sandset