Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
exactly. my comment wasn't directed towards you :mjpls: I got no problem with black women feeling that way
It's a universal feeling, why wouldn't white people, Asians, Latinos feel that way. What type of dumb shyt is this? Only black people can look down on the kardashians?

*im stopping now...this thread ain't for this*

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yes. Because the Kardashian familiy would be such level minded humble, likable pillars of society and such great role models.....if it weren't for their pesky black boyfriends

:heh::dahell:
where did i say that?:what:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exaaaaactly...plus this bytch said she was no longer doing nudity after season 1, so we didn't even get that on Sunday. Looked corny. Storyline is boring as fukk, and has been for years now.

Thank god for Varys and Tyrion.
I remember being really excited for her story when she left that city with her new unsullied army with her 3 dragons flying above her...then we got 2 seasons of her sitting on a throne that wasn't the iron throne and decided fukk it I'll just chill here while having 2 of her dragons chained up. Faith restored though when Drogon turned up and wrecked the coliseum and she flew out on his back.......oh wait it's the dothraki again :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Them Stark girls been hanging out with the Lannisters it seems. :jbhmm:

Maisie-and-Sophie-MAIN.jpg

Fred.

:sitdown:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Or it's because a STARK has always manned the wall and he decided to join his uncle benjen there, dude had a choice and chose to leave. And cat running things isn't why he's snow :stop:

Cat is a Tully and the only one who treated him poorly, and sansa who was always a twat early on. All the other Stark kids, Ned, and the folks of winterfell gave jon his stark due

its bigger than that. Dude isn't just emotionally scarred from that shyt, he grew up with no rights. Even THEON had more pull than Jon did. Unless Ned (or Robb) would have made him a Stark then the whole family coulda been wiped out and there would have been NOTHING that he could have done to revive his house.

Even beyond that b*stards have a bad rap in Westeros as untrustworthy and low-class. Even b*stards born between nobles. So basically dude came up being told "yeah you was born into this shyt but aint none of it yours and never will be yours and you can kiss any of them highborn girls good bye. Only thing you are here for is to be a body and a testament to Ned Stark's "honor". As he decided to actually raise his b*stard.

And ONLY Robb and Arya really gave Jon his Stark due. Robb because he and Jon are the same age and never new life without eachother and Arya because Jon and her connected on actually looking like Starks and being somewhat of outsiders. Bran was indifferent towards him and Rickon was too young and Sansa was quick to throw shade on him because she wanted to be accepted by the nobility.

Dude had more privilege than many other b*stards sure, but that doesn't mean dude's life was easy like that.

I mean they had a huge feast for the King. A once in a lifetime thing and this dude had to basically go play in the backyard while everyone else turned up.