Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I don't understand anyone saying Rickon isn't part of an okie doke.

Nevermind that Rickon is a Stark (a family the Umbers have been loyal to for hundred of years) or that he's been living with the Umbers long enough to grow 3ft. Or all that "the North remembers" stuff that's been said over and over for 6 seasons now.

The thing that's got me convinced is Osha. If the Umbers were so pissed at wildlings settling near them that they are willing to forsake the Starks, why is Osha still alive? Why wouldn't they have killed her when they decided to gift Rickon to Ramsay? I'm supposed to believe that the Umbers are on-site with all wildlings, even the ones that just happen to settle by their house and aren't even robbing/pillaging anyone, but somehow Osha got to live at their crib with Rickon for all that time and then they risked her reaction just to hand her over to Ramsay as a meaningless dog treat?

:martin:

Nope. She's there to protect Rickon from Ramsay from within. Guaranteed.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Nevermind that Rickon is a Stark (a family the Umbers have been loyal to for hundred of years) or that he's been living with the Umbers long enough to grow 3ft. Or all that "the North remembers" stuff that's been said over and over for 6 seasons now.

The thing that's got me convinced is Osha. If the Umbers were so pissed at wildlings settling near them that they are willing to forsake the Starks, why is Osha still alive? Why wouldn't they have killed her when they decided to gift Rickon to Ramsay? I'm supposed to believe that the Umbers are on-site with all wildlings, even the ones that just happen to settle by their house and aren't even robbing/pillaging anyone, but somehow Osha got to live at their crib with Rickon for all that time and then they risked her reaction just to hand her over to Ramsay as a meaningless dog treat?

:ohhh: @The Watcher got that crow eye vision

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're gonna be so mad when I @ you with the gif of rickon and osha looking like medirval kebabs :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

That wild delusion :biglol:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

You gave me new hope breh :mjcry: thank you

Nah but in all seriousness it does make a lot of sense. Remember osha finessed Theon back when he took over winterfell too. She might drop that bomb ass ygritte level puss on Ramsey and have him forget his own damn name :banderas:

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps

Good points.

Raising the bit of hope I have for Rickon da gawd, umbercover brother.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Man mothers day episodes of GoT never disappoint.

John Snow was back all of 2 minutes before the catfish witch threw Stannis in the bushes. These hoes ain't loyal. Its looking real shaky for Stannis set again but I still think he's alive. Not until I see a body bruh. Can't wait until he pops up rocking the king robert beard. Ser Davos Popavitch out here giving motivational speeches and inspiring champions

Tower of joy gave me tears of joy :to: man Dayne was just:wow: and thats why they put so much respek on his name. My man fought a damn 4 on 1 and evened the odds in 15 seconds.

You nikkas gonna stop with the slander of Lord Neddard Stark. He ain't lie about what went down, he just left out a non important detail. Technically Dayne did die facing Ned Stark :troll: and who is Ned Stark to tell Howlin to not kill the man who tried to kill him? Dayne killed like 5 of his men. fukk honor, that's like giving a gorilla a 1 on 1. Some of you nikkas in here talking about he was lying to his kids like your pops ain't have you believing he was James Bonds when you was growing up. Let that man cook.

The adventures of Sam the simp and his simpleton need to never come on my screen again. She makes Hodor look like Tyrion.

Speaking of Tyrion, city under siege and he's trying to play drinking games, what a waste of a great character, I was waiting for him to tell grey worm to get him 10 cups and a little ball that bounces.

The spider living up to his name with that verbal venom. Who's gonna take care lil man with the asthma problem? :demonic:

I really hope that they're officially done with the Arya abuse because a man can't watch a kid get fukked up every sunday

Danarys finally got to Loretta Holmes retirement center but she's not getting the hint. Administration had to break it down for he like " You not special bytch, everybody here was married to a dude who was going to change the world who died now shut the fukk up hoe, tonight is bingo night." How many times does danarys have to hear someone tell her she isn't shyt for her to understand that she isnt shyt? She better hope them dragons come save her. :heh:

Queen of thorns back with that lannister ether. She had the :aicmon: face like "We talking the queen,not the old queen that fukked her cousin,not the old queen that fukked her brother, the real queen, no one gives a fukk about you."

Snowman walked that hangman row with the :birdman: face. :merchant: "Y..y...you shouldn't be alive." :ufdup:"You shouldn't have killed me."

Thorn was a fakkit but he kept it real all the way up to the rope cutting on some "i'd do the exact same shyt again if I could":manny: Ollie should've got the longclaw treatment though. fukk him, they should resurrect him just to kill him again.

Dog, what the hell is going on in the North?:dahell: The way these dudes treat the Starks you would think Ned was Tywin or Balon level cruel to them. Dude just gift wrapped Rickon to the house that killed the king in the north and then killed his own dad. The tried to play it off on some I ain't gonna kneel to you and your dad was a c*nt but I would appreciate some help from you to stop jon snow who is most likely coming to kill you. He might as well call Ramsay daddy:dame:

Rickon looked confused as fukk like that was the first time he ever heard he was Rickon Stark. If they brought him back just to torture him I'm going to be very upset. I watched robbs fetus get shanked and princess shireen get barbecued, I can't take no more kids being victims man.
RIP Shaggydog. All Direwolves go to heaven or nowhere if you let jon snow tell it.:mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
umbercover brother.
giphy.gif