Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
game-of-thrones-my-watch-is-ended-sword-t-shirt-574_370.jpg

HBO quick with the marketing lol

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:wow: @ how tha Lannisters pushed into that Jewish board meeting like 1993 death row records with they personal terminator-1000
But it was quickly negated by the
5847311.gif

:camby: then
rmdSx.gif

No selling of their power play. By their own blood too :shaq2:. Cersei and Jaime are completely invisible at this point. Zombie Mountain is the only reason they're relevant, despite their immense talents. You can almost see how the prophecy folds in on them

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
When Ned and company confront the Kingsguard outside the Tower of Joy, they mention that the mad king is dead, that Rhaegar is also dead. The implicit question here is, "You're the Kingsguard, and the king and his heir are dead, why are you still guarding the tower?"

The implicit answer, "Because there's still a Targaryen in the tower."

Great point! - and with Aerys dead, Rhaegar dead, Aegon murdered by the Mountain - if the whole theory that Rhaegar wedded Lyanna in secret was true - they Kingsguard were still guarding the King who at that point would be Jon! - the heir to the throne!

Stark Set :umad:

Why would Starkset be mad at having a loyal member as the king of the 7 kingdoms? That boy might be named targaryen but he was raised with his mommas family so that's who he gonna ride out for. He don't give a fukk about that thot Dany and she the only targaryen alive.

I hope Jon marries his cousin Sansa to really solidify that Starkset reign :blessed:

(cousins is mild compared to twincest)

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Starkset be mad at having a loyal member as the king of the 7 kingdoms? That boy might be named targaryen but he was raised with his mommas family so that's who he gonna ride out for. He don't give a fukk about that thot Dany and she the only targaryen alive.

I hope Jon marries his cousin Sansa to really solidify that Starkset reign :blessed:

Shyt we've had so much incest in this show i dont think there would be any shock over cousins :yeshrug:

Daps

Shyt we've had so much incest in this show i dont think there would be any shock over cousins :yeshrug:

Did y'all miss the Queen Mother being thrown into a dusty cell for fukking her cousin?:dahell:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That was decades...centuries ago. It's a new day and Bernie's Westeros
150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg

That actually does bring up a really interesting point though. The faith and the targaryens were at war for a while because of the incest among other things. It only stopped when this one ruthless targaryen hunted the faith down to the point that they surrendered and let themselves be disarmed and disbanded.

But now that dumb ass cersei has re-activated that squad, what would happen if there actually was a return to a targaryen rule with targaryen customs?

What if the story ends up with Jon and dany marrying to bring back the targaryen dynasty via aunt + nephew (unlikely and assuming jon really is a targ). I doubt the faith would just step aside and let that shyt rock.

Dragons gonna be eating a whole lot of holy men if all of that happens

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
So do y'all think Bran is more powerful than Blood Raven? That's the 2nd time Ned heard him. He might fukk around and change the past if he keeps getting stronger.
speculation has it hes the reason the mad king goes mad, from hearing him but not seeing him