Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
And we'll see where the stark power ranking will be cos the only power rickon gon find out about soon enough is being a power bottom :mjlol: scust

Speaking of the power rankings.....there has been a major shakeup in the top 10 this week :gladbron:

Without further adieu, here are your week 4 OFFICIAL Game of Thrones power rankings

10) Howland "Goat" Reed -- A perfect 1-0 record in combat. Soundly defeating the greatest knight to ever live Ser Arthur Dayne:whew:. I got nothing but respect for the Sword of the Morning, but nobody ever claimed that the crannogmen fight fair. They are known to defeat you with sneaky tactics. You wanna play the game you gotta play the game right:manny:

9) Leaf & The Children of the Forest -- Eat a fireball, fakkit

8) Ser Gregor Clegane -- He's got this spot on lock until he gets destroyed by LanSwole Lannister in a trial by combat

7) Motherfukk the seven, we about the Old Gods:lawd:

6) Ghost, Summer, & Nymeria -- The last remaining direwolves.:to:. Don't leave us drehs:to:

5) Sansa Stark tag team with Brienne of Stark -- New Lord Commandress incoming? :leon:

4) No One Stark -- Training complete. The God of Death in the flesh:demonic:. What name would you like to add to the list?:demonic:

3) BREAKING NEWS. Gawdbody Bran Stark demoted to #3 position -- Three Eyed Raven got this young gawd on too tight of leash. Need to unleash the flutes on Westeros. The #1 spot is still warm waiting for his return

2) Jon Stranger -- Soon to be Jon Stark. Soon to be Lord Jon Stark. Soon to be Jon Stark, King in the North. His watch has ended:wow:what a moment and what time to be alive again

1) Rickon Stark -- There must always be a Stark in Winterfell. Rickon back in Winterfell:krs:. Our liege lord has returned to his rightful home. A minor hiccup in the plans with Ramsey b*stardizing the place up. The Vale is gonna march for him though. The North is gonna march for him. I can feel it:ahh:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
That is an interesting question, and I'm surprised no one has brought it up ... who is heir to the iron throne.

I'm assuming he is considered a Lannister, since his mother confessed he was born of incest, and his uncle is his actual father. But even if that wasn't the case, there are no more Baratheons as far as I can tell. Sure Robert had b*stards, but none legitimized, so none really have a strong claim. And Robert's brothers are all dead. Tommen's de facto father is in the King's Guard, and denounces all titles & lands, and Tyrion is in exile. The only living male Lannister I can think of is Kevan, but I don't know if that makes him the heir by law.

Cersei never confessed to incest with Jaimie, she confessed to incest with Lancel. Had she confessed that Tommen was Jaime's son, he would have immediately been declared an illegitimate king.

I honestly don't know who would be next in line after Tommen. If Margery is released by the time this happened, I bet she would claim to be pregnant and would fukk whoever was around to make sure she got knocked up, and claim to be queen regent until her child is of age. At the very least they would have the strongest army to secure her claim.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of the power rankings.....there has been a major shakeup in the top 10 this week :gladbron:

Without further adieu, here are your week 4 OFFICIAL Game of Thrones power rankings

10) Howland "Goat" Reed -- A perfect 1-0 record in combat. Soundly defeating the greatest knight to ever live Ser Arthur Dayne:whew:. I got nothing but respect for the Sword of the Morning, but nobody ever claimed that the crannogmen fight fair. They are known to defeat you with sneaky tactics. You wanna play the game you gotta play the game right:manny:

8) Ser Gregor Clegane -- He's got this spot on lock until he gets destroyed by LanSwole Lannister in a trial by combat

6) Ghost, Summer, & Nymeria -- The last remaining direwolves.:to:. Don't leave us drehs:to:

5) Sansa Stark tag team with Brienne of Stark -- New Lord Commandress incoming? :leon:

4) No One Stark -- Training complete. The God of Death in the flesh:demonic:. What name would you like to add to the list?:demonic:

3) BREAKING NEWS. Gawdbody Bran Stark demoted to #3 position -- Three Eyed Raven got this young gawd on too tight of leash. Need to unleash the flutes on Westeros. The #1 spot is still warm waiting for his return

2) Jon Stranger -- Soon to be Jon Stark. Soon to be Lord Jon Stark. Soon to be Jon Stark, King in the North. His watch has ended:wow:what a moment and what time to be alive again

1) Rickon Stark -- There must always be a Stark in Winterfell. Rickon back in Winterfell:krs:. Our liege lord has returned to his rightful home. A minor hiccup in the plans with Ramsey b*stardizing the place up. The Vale is gonna march for him though. The North is gonna march for him. I can feel it:ahh:

:ahh:

@MrSinnister lost

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:whew: Dem rankings

:umad: @MrSinnister

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Them Stark girls been hanging out with the Lannisters it seems. :jbhmm:

Maisie-and-Sophie-MAIN.jpg

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
With this post you just surpassed all of Rickons lines since the show dropped breh.

6 seasons deep and no one remembers his name? What kind of life is that?

So he's gonna end up the lord of winterfell until cripple comes back? Typing all that for bench warmers ain't hot breh.

Besides lets keep it trill Rickon finna have two words said the whole season. "Please stop" while Ramsey Bolton flays his back into a couple leather pieces.

The North Remembers :mjcry: