Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So many people in serious denial about Shaggydog and Rickon.

What purpose can my man really serve now? He is going to be used to draw Jon Stark to Winterfell. He is going to be flayed and burned along with Osha.

Lets just hope we dont have to witness the suffering.

Who else could be on those flaming posts in the trailer? Theon is going to the Iron Islands. Stannis is dead and gone. Sansa aint going back alone. There is nobody left that makes sense.

The only other players are Littlefinger and any random Northern lord who may be scheming on Ramsey.

The writing is on the wall.

EDIT: OH shyt.....littlefinger was talking to Robin Arryn and Bronze Yohn Royce in the episode for next week.....maybe its them on the crosses????? THE DREAM IS ALIVE:krs:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Catelyn-Jon-Denethor-Faramir-Quote-lord-of-the-rings-vs-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-32752147-500-577.jpg

:camby:

#SnowSet
Uhh, that's a Tully hating on the boy, Ned STARK always let Jon know he was fam...STARK blood

And they need to release an extended cut of Olenna and Kevan going ham on Cersei :laugh:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
^
Uhh. That's a tully hating on the boy, ned STARK always let jon know he was fam

And they need to release an extended cut of Olenna and kevin going ham on cersei :laugh:
Ned Stark let that Tully run the show which is why his last name is SNOW, not STARK. Ned would fold like a bytch when it came to Jon and Cat. Even Bolton gave his b*stards son his name :scust:

Jon didn't want to stay behind in Winterfell because he knew Cat would treat him like a mutt. He rather team up with rapists and thieves from flea bottom then stay in Winterfell.

Ya'll can try to twist it how u want but we know exactly how Jon was treated as a "stark"

#SnowSet

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Another very good episode, however I'm beginning to get more than a LITTLE sick of all these Ramsay W's. Not even the Lannisters at their height was swagging as hard as this sadistic little fukktwit:martin:

I think people are jumping the gun thinking that Jon just upped and left Castle Black like that. He's indeed done with the Watch but I think he actually went into one of the castle towers to gather his things before leaving. Whatever his plans are, be they to march on Winterfell or whatever, he's gonna need backing. I actually don't think he'll consider taking Winterfell until he meets with Sansa, and she tells him about Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton....

I don't really even want to talk about Rickon:mjcry: I am NOT up for another season of Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton torturing another damn Stark. And poor Shaggydog:mjcry:. I've read all the various theories about the Umbers and Karstarks setting this all up as an elaborate ruse, but I ain't buying it. The Karstarks have ill feelings towards the homie Robb for killing their father, and that Umber looks like he truly gives NO fukks about anything other than having enough men to go back to comfortably murking wildlings. He didn't even play Ramsay's games and was:childplease: at the thought of kneeling. Dude has a one track mind.. This whole "The North Remembers" thing went out the door at the Red Wedding with the death of Robb, I have a feeling it's literally going to take the White Walkers coming through and destroying the Wall to unite the North.

Glad Arya finally got her sight back. It was becoming a chore to watch her get her ass beat week after week. I hope she saves just a bit of herself locked away so that when the time comes to reclaim Needle she's ready.

Tyrion got a little comic relief in this week, I laughed my ass off at Grey Worm's "Patrol" response, but with his thrilling unshackling of the Dragons last week I wanted MORE. I know they are trying to keep Tyrion as settled as possible until Dany gets back, but Tyrion is really at his best when HE's in control of the situation and can make moves unhindered.

Speaking of Dany, her being a captive of the Dothraki is getting cumbersome. The only way this storyline ends up satisfactorily for me is if the Dragons show up, BBQ a few of them, and then the Dothraki's swear fealty to the "Mother Of Dragons" and she leads them to put down the rebellion in Mereen. And it needs to happen fairly quickly because I don't care to see her on trial or any of that nonsense.

Tommen is weak as fukk and I'm REALLY hoping that Cersei sent Tommen to speak with the Sparrow as a ploy to make the Sparrow feel like he can control him. Last episode this kid is crying to his mother about how weak and useless he is and now he's taking religious advice from The VERY MAN who had his mother led through the streets naked?:wtf: Makes NO sense. If there are any long cons going on it needs to be in this storyline and it needs to end with Tommen beheading the Sparrow while Cersei and Jamie :youngsabo:.

I LOVE the return of Grandma Tyrell. That old bytch ain't NOTHIN to fukk wit:ufdup:

Already spoke my piece on the Tower Of Joy flashback. Will just reiterate that Ned was NO punk and he never lied about his fight against Dayne (at least in the books) he always said that Dayne was the best he'd ever fought and he would've surely lost had it not been for Howland Reed. I am 100% certain, just as I know a lot of you are by now, that R+L= J. And I hope they don't draw it out over the course of the season, or if they do, that there is another mind blowing twist involved because when the Three Eyed Raven was telling Bran "You need to know EVERYTHING" I was :lupe: at the possibilities...

Speaking of Bran, I really like what they are doing with him this season, I also like Bran challenging the Three Eyed Raven and straight telling him he wasnt on that "living my life bonded to a thousand year old tree" life:birdman:

Next week my predictions are that Sansa will meet up with Jon Snow, telling him about the atrocities committed by Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton, which will prompt Jon to appeal to the wildings for help. The wildings will help when they learn that House Umber is involved as a means of vengeance. Daario and Sir Greyscale will fight to free Dany, only for the Dragons to show up to cook up some Dothraki Steakburgers. The White Walkers will make a return via a Bran vision/flashback. The episode will end with Jon getting a raven from Ramsay with one of Rickon's fingers attached demanding a trade of Rickon for Sansa.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
^

Ned Stark let that Tully run the show which is why his last name is SNOW, not STARK. Ned would fold like a bytch when it came to Jon and Cat. Even Bolton gave his b*stards son his name :scust:

Jon didn't want to stay behind in Winterfell because he knew Cat would treat him like a mutt. He rather team up with rapists and thieves from flea bottom then stay in Winterfell.

Ya'll can try to twist it how u want but we know exactly how Jon was treated as a "stark"

#SnowSet
Or it's because a STARK has always manned the wall and he decided to join his uncle benjen there, dude had a choice and chose to leave. And cat running things isn't why he's snow :stop:

Cat is a Tully and the only one who treated him poorly, and sansa who was always a twat early on. All the other Stark kids, Ned, and the folks of winterfell gave jon his stark due

Last edited:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Or it's because a STARK has always manned the wall and he decided to join his uncle benjen there, dude had a choice and chose to leave. And cat running things isn't why he's snow :stop:

Cat is a Tully and the only one who treated him poorly, and sansa who was always a twat early on. All the other Starks, end, and the folks of winterfell gave jon his stark due

They gave him everything but his name :heh:

u gotta be a battered kid or have mental issues to volunteer to man the wall :dead:

Having a family name is as big as being alive in GoT. Jon had no rights as a stark and was as relevant as a stable's masters kid in Winterfell. The proof is in the pudding
giphy.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
If the umbers wete against ramsey, why would they give up rickon tho??

The could have gave ramsey any random peasantboy plus the wolf head
People assume they had them for 3 seasons (the time they split from the North trip). I don't think so. They also assume Ramsey is automatically going to kill his key to the North. It would make little sense.

They gave him up as loyalty to Ramsey's (or Bolton's because Rose was there when they first heard about the gift) position, in case whispers got out that they had him, and have a destabilizing while galvanizing effect. Now the North knows Sansa is gone, negating the phrase, "there must always be a Stark in Winterfell". They put one there, so pope would galvanize behind freeing a real male Stark.

In my opinion, Rickon was given to start a war, which is why Smalljon refused to give any illusions to his loyalty. Smalljon's problem is Ramsey isn't going to let that slide, even if he looks proud of his gift.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Kevan Lannister needs to get his melon popped already. Aint shyt happened in Kings Landing since this nikka took over.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:wow: the Ned haters gonna be reaching like a motherfukka in here to bismirch his name. He never asked Howland reed to stab him from the back. He was about to die and his boy saved his life by dishonoring his own self. Ned never said he beat Arthur Dayne 1 on 1 either he said Howland reed saved his life. Don't even think about it :ufdup:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:wow: the Ned haters gonna be reaching like a motherfukka in here to bismirch his name. He never asked Howland reed to stab him from the back. He was about to die and his boy saved his life by dishonoring his own self. Ned never said he beat Arthur Dayne 1 on 1 either he said Howland reed saved his life. Don't even think about it :ufdup:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So many people in serious denial about Shaggydog and Rickon.

What purpose can my man really serve now? He is going to be used to draw Jon Stark to Winterfell. He is going to be flayed and burned along with Osha.

Lets just hope we dont have to witness the suffering.

Who else could be on those flaming posts in the trailer? Theon is going to the Iron Islands. Stannis is dead and gone. Sansa aint going back alone. There is nobody left that makes sense.

The only other players are Littlefinger and any random Northern lord who may be scheming on Ramsey.

The writing is on the wall.

EDIT: OH shyt.....littlefinger was talking to Robin Arryn and Bronze Yohn Royce in the episode for next week.....maybe its them on the crosses????? THE DREAM IS ALIVE:krs:
What purpose would it serve to have them be missing for 3 seasons and return just ohave OSHA be killed and Rickon flayed? That would be anticlimactic as fukk and worse writing that the Dorne plot. I feel a big Stark win coming, whether it's from Rickon, Bran, Sansa, or Jon idk. But they're due for one.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did anyone else catch the chick when talking to Arya say that she's missing someone on the list? Does that mean that they are sending her on a mission? Curious who they send her after.

Last edited: