Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
To lure out jon and the wildlings to get those (to him) fukk nikkas off his land

Umber's dad is dead, it's clear these #NewLords are about doing shyt their way
yeah I know thats the logical reason

im askin the people that think Umber is lowkey with the starks and they believe shaggydog's head was fake and that Umber is playing ramsay, but why would he give up the real rickon

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I don't know why but I feel like Oberyn wouldve gave Jamie that work something serious

It'd be a good fight. Jaime was supposedly the best fighter out there. But Loras was supposedly cold too. That said Jaime spent most of his time posted up looking pretty while my man the Viper literally started his own sellsword company and was out there cutting nikkas up while Jaime was practicing in the yard like 'I'm Arthur Dayne!!!'
vptxn7.gif

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
what are we going off here? like some cultures you are what your father is... others it's the mother

if the prince is the dad, he's targset and starkset... but who lays claim

:sas2:

:sas1: Yep.

Kelly-C thinks she's the last dragon, but that will change once the b*stard of Winterfell is reborn as Jon Stargaryan, the Dragon of The North.

We already saw the combination of dragon's blood and fire bring Dany's dragons to life. Now mix in a little Lord of Light fukkery and say hello to Jon Stargaryan.

#SetStargaryan is taking applications now. Join before it's too late

You know the Karstarks were Starks at one point. Jon should make a similar move to branch out and establish his own house, Stargaryan

#SetStargaryan applications are still available but winter is coming and so is the deadline. Don't wait

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

im askin the people that think Umber is lowkey with the starks and they believe shaggydog's head was fake and that Umber is playing ramsay, but why would he give up the real rickon
Because they're in denial, I'm #starkset through and through, but I know what time it is with Ramsay and rickon :mjcry:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

Yea I was on some 'they playing the Boltons'. But like you said, if they were, why give up the real Rickon? :jbhmm:

giphy.gif

Then I remembered: The Umbers have no real idea who is still around Winterfell or the town around it. Plus you have to assume they think Theon is still there. Theon, especially when he was in Reek mode, wouldn't dimed them out in a second if they tried to bring a fake Rickon to Ramsay and then it'd be :ufdup:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
It'd be a good fight. Jaime was supposedly the best fighter out there. But Loras was supposedly cold too. That said Jaime spent most of his time posted up looking pretty while my man the Viper literally started his own sellsword company and was out there cutting nikkas up while Jaime was practicing in the yard like 'I'm Arthur Dayne!!!'
vptxn7.gif

Jaime was getting :flabbynsick:

Oberyn was with the shyts. Breh was :mj: on the mountain but only died because he was being a ho. Book Loras might have given him the work too but the show version spends 99% of the time being a fakkit

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Jaime was getting :flabbynsick:

Oberyn was with the shyts. Breh was :mj: on the mountain but only died because he was being a ho. Book Loras might have given him the work too but the show version spends 99% of the time being a fakkit
i think the author himself said that Jamie was the best living swordsman before he lost his hand

Barristan Selmy in his youth was the GOAT tho, the man was solid snake. Dont let the GARBAGE ass death he had on the show fool you.

The Darklyns refused to pay more taxes to the crown, and since Aerys wished to distance himself from his Hand, Lord Tywin, he decided to deal with the problem himself. Aerys went to Duskendale with only one Kingsguard knight and a small force of men, to arrest and execute Lord Denys. Instead he was imprisoned.[1] During the capture, Ser Symon Hollard slew Ser Gwayne Gaunt of the Kingsguard.[2]

Lord Denys continued his defiance, even as a large host sat outside his walls, commanded by Tywin Lannister. Tywin's ability to act had been paralyzed when Lord Denys sent word that at the first sign that Tywin intended to storm the town, Lord Denys would kill the King.[2]

The Defiance ended when Ser Barristan Selmy sneaked into the Dun Fort, the seat of House Darklyn, and rescued his King. Many songs would later be made about Selmy's daring infiltration. Selmy disguised as a hooded beggar climbed the walls of Duskendale in the dead of night, walking through the town streets. Cloaked and hooded he approached the Walls of Dunfort, scaling the walls of the castle, and slaying a sentry before the man could raise the alarm. Selmy through stealth and courage found his way to the dungeons and freed Aerys and led him to the upper levels. During the escape attempt, Barristan slew two guards and Ser Symon Hollard, avenging the death of his sworn brother, Ser Gwayne Gaunt. He and the King rushed to the Stables, Selmy slaying all those who tried to intervene as the alarm was being raised. Selmy and his king mounted on stolen horses charged out the Dunfort gates before they could be barred and raced through the streets of Duskendale to the towns walls eventually escaping.[3]

Lord Denys, no longer having a hostage, immediately opened his gates and begged for mercy. He was beheaded, along with the rest of his family. Not one Darklyn remained alive. The same was the case for House Hollard, who had sided with House Darklyn during the defiance, with the exception of Dontos Hollard who was a child at the time. Ser Barristan asked that his life to be spared, King Aerys could not refuse the man who had saved his life, and granted this boon. [2]

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Nah, it's the reason Ned doesn't fight in tournaments, so the enemy wouldn't know what he knows. He surprised Jamie, A LOT. Jamie had the youth and stamina advantage, but again, there was no ass handing. Ned was simply outmatched, and it would've been closer had he not have to kill some guards first.

I also think viewers and posters tend to forget that Jamie and Ned knew of each other during Robert's Rebellion, and Jamie in the least knew of Ned's fighting prowess and vice versa and NEITHER was at all shook of the other. So at the very least we're looking at them being "evenly" matched with a slight edge to Ned because of experience.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The Dothraki men are :datazz: :noah:

I'd be face down ass up as soon as I stepped in the khalasar :shaq:
You know, I'm half Dothraki on my father's side. :shaq:

Also, why do people keep saying that Ned lied? Didn't he call Dayne the best swordsma ever? Not like he said that he beat him with one hand behind his back. :ld:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

It's hope at this point. After seeing Shaggydog's head, Osha will die and Rickon may follow as well...

I guess the North only remembers in the books, unless the Manderly's are planning something..,

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I also think viewers and posters tend to forget that Jamie and Ned knew of each other during Robert's Rebellion, and Jamie in the least knew of Ned's fighting prowess and vice versa and NEITHER was at all shook of the other. So at the very least we're looking at them being "evenly" matched with a slight edge to Ned because of experience.

Eh not really. Book Ned is never talked about as being anything special as a fighter. His strength was more as a leader and commander. Ned had no rep like that. Jaime had that rep.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I'm sure Littlefinger is the Chessmaster right now. He's turned the Umbers against the Boltons, and taking on the Wildling is meant to split the Bolton army up, so he can rally the Southern houses, with the Freys and Eyrie, claiming the Bolton's kidnapped Sansa (bold move if she lives to tell what really happened and will cover for him again).

Ramsey likely punishes the Umbers for their disrespect at an inopportune time, and finds Winterfell about to be at a seize and Jon rallies from the North. Then you have a pincer attack, which is likely the only real way to take Winterfell. The Karstarks are likely double agents on the inside, which is why the Umbers insulted them too.

The North Always Remembers...
If the umbers wete against ramsey, why would they give up rickon tho??

The could have gave ramsey any random peasantboy plus the wolf head