Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Man I can't take watching these Direwolves get off'd like this. Always cringe. Please be a set-up and Shaggydog is out somewhere with a couple girls shootin' movies on the mattress :sadcam:

Was expecting Jon to be alot different right off the bat. Seems the exact same to me (hanging the four horseshyts notwithstanding I guess.) Thought he would be darker. This whole coming back to life seemed a little quick for me. I don't know, was expecting more of a slow burn/build up. Regardless, the upcoming heavyweight bout with Ramsey is going to be :banderas: Oh and fukk Olly, little bytch. :blessed:

Ned is forever my dude but the streets need more Ser Arthur Dayne scenes :gladbron:

#Starkset

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
The dishonorable Ned Stark.
We gon find Out Rhaegar da gawd got money in the bank'd by that fat fukk Bobby Kardashian Baratheon :scust:
bruh chill Robert Baratheon the GOAT

usurped an incestous dynasty

killed Rhaegar with 1 hit to the chest :banderas:

I swear to you, I was never so alive as when I was winning this throne, or so dead as now that I've won it

:mjcry:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
bruh chill Robert Baratheon the GOAT

usurped an incestous dynasty

killed Rhaegar with 1 hit to the chest :banderas:

:mjcry:

#squad
54bf801a7f01ac3608c0edef2458fd54.jpg

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Watch Rickon be on some ninja infiltration type shyt. Throwing shuriken stars and hanging nikkas by their ankles :wow:

Umbreh didn't deliver the real deal for nothing. Rickonmania finna run wild on Winterfell. Show these b*stards how a true-born nikka get down :blessed:

If this shyt winds up Reek part 2 :martin:
knowing D&D its gonna be reek part 2

this show is shock for the sake of shock atm

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think Dayne would've gave Obeezy that work. He was wielding 2 swords like they were his hands. Went 1 on 4 and would've killed them all if he realized Howland was still alive. A better scenario is Dayne vs. Jaime.

I don't know why but I feel like Oberyn wouldve gave Jamie that work something serious

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
knowing D&D its gonna be reek part 2

this show is shock for the sake of shock atm

Maybe this is actually a plot to overthrow the Boltons now that Roose is dead and they're weak :ld:

Umber showed up right after Roose died and was on some mad disrespectful shyt. Dude was being extra slick. Maybe all the northern houses were conspiring to overthrow these dudes and they delivered Rickon on some, 'eliminate all doubt about their loyalty' type shyt. Ramsay gonna think they're for real and they'll do him like he did the baby and feed him to the dogs and shyt. :ehh:

Nah :russ: