Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
Jojen Reed: "When I told my father about your father, for the first time in my life, I saw him cry."
Bran Stark: "Your father
Being Starkset is like watching a fukking Jets game...

We scored a TD with Jon last week and this fakkit Ramsey ran the got damn punt back with Rickon this week...
Why do da gawds make me suffer like this...:mjcry:

Martin is a jets fan lol

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Scene between Tyrion, Grey Worm and Missandei had me rolling.

Talk about patrol:
  1. When we are going on patrol
  2. What we see on patrol
  3. Who we capture on patrol

Hope there is more to this situation with the Umbers than forming an alliance for protection from Wildlings. Doesn't add up for me. Why suddenly trust the Boltons, or look to align with them after Roose is dead? Smalljon has a point, Roose was a c*nt but are we supposed to believe they don't think Ramsey is a c*nt? I'm sure Ramseys reputation is well known across the North at this point making it hard to believe the Umbers would choose this moment to align with the Boltons. Maybe Smalljon knew Roose, in addition to being a c*nt was also a pretty intelligent and cunning leader which would explain why the Umbers have been quiet since the Red Wedding. Now that Roose is dead and his sadistic power hungry son is in charge, the Umbers see an opportunity to remind everybody.... The North Remembers...:salute:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Nah, when he asked the 2nd it was becasue Jon made a joke. Basically like "you made a joke, you sure that's you in there?"

I got that too...but it felt like the kind of moment that will play as bold-letter foreshadowing on a rewatch of the full season/show.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Show is lit.

Greatjon aint dead. Umbers bout to flip the script on Ramsay and murk that nikka.

Jon bout to slide his sword up ramsay till that wolf head hilt plugs his anus

We getting that Norfside back my dudes.

Oh and Kevan, :ufdup:. Zombie mountain bout to murk you my nikka.

:salute: Ser Alliser. I mean you was a hater but at least you went out like a G and not all emotional like that ho Ollie on some :demonic:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I've got money on Rickon taking out Karstark. I'm a believer in the GNC, but even if that turns out to not be the case and the Umbers really are trying to be loyal to Ramsay, there was still this little line that's got to be going somewhere...

Umber: "And a boy, nice and young, the way Karstark likes 'em" :scust:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Is the stuff from the flashback scenes from previous books, or are the writers just winging it?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Is the stuff from the flashback scenes from previous books, or are the writers just winging it?
Sort of a mesh of both. In the books it happens after Ned gets hurt when his group fights Jaimes way back in season 1. He's high on meds and has a fever dream about the scene we saw, but it's a little different. We see the talking before hand, but we don't see the fight. It skips that and cuts to whatever happens in the Tower.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lady Stoneheart was dead for a few days though, jon was dead for like 3 hours. I feel like what Beric was talking about with parts of yourself leaving is saying a part of your soul leaving.
What are you talking about? :what:

Jon was dead for at least a day or two...you forget Melisandre went to sleep during the time Jon was dead and Edd had to go and get the wildlings back?

And i don't know why you man keep trying to rationalise the rickon osha situation...they getting raped and flayed...deal with it...:pachaha: we've already been shown the boltons vs the wildlings in the season preview trailers and we already know ramsey is gonns have some "recogniseable" characters on his crosses in the field of the battle...dats dem man ders destiny's....deal with it :umad:

And in what alternative reality is ramsay gonna give a pass to rickon? Its like you niccas don't pay attention to the show :pachaha:ramsey don't give passes...he just treated his baby brother like pedigree chum for his dogs last episode and you think he AIN'T gonna fucc up rickon? Lmao

And why do people think every northern family fuccs with the starks? :what: some families went under stark rule because they had to, not cos they wanted to

There's gonna be some families fuccin with the starks...and some fuccin with ramsey...its not hard to follow...the karstark breh already done told you point blank why he don't fucc with starks...and the umber nicca is gonna hand over an aire to the north out of the blue to a known maniac and ruthless murderer as a ruse to lure him into a backstabbing plot with..........who.......and with what endgame? :pachaha: comeon niccas use ya brains :childplease:

/minirant

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

Bof of em

In the books its seen as a dream Ned had when he was in the clink. It was him, Howland Reed and 3 other cats vs 3 Kingsguard. So its pretty much the same other than one change: In the books Arthur Dayne (dude with the 2 swords) was called the Sword of the Morning. Not just because it's a cold nickname but because he used his family sword which was called Dawn. Dawn was hundreds of years old (maybe longer) and was forged from a meteorite so it apparently glowed. That matters because supposedly after Ned left the Tower of Joy he took Dawn back to Starfall (the Dayne's castle) out of respect. The Daynes are Dornish and apparently Arthur Dayne's sister Ashara was :whoo::ohlawd::noah:. Word was that she loved Ned and after she got the news about her brother she committed suicide. Some folks think that Ashara was Jon's mom and basically killed herself from grief that her baby daddy murked her brother. The show leaving out Dawn basically nixes that entire story which nixes any thought of Jon being Ned and Ashara's son

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:lupe: Ned was out here lying in these streets?

In the books he tells it more so like the show did. He says something to the effect of "Dayne was the best, and I would've died had it not been for Howland Reed"

And I'd wager that given Ned's reluctance to speak on anything pertaining to that war, the tower of joy, lyanna, and especially Jon, in the show-verse he probably never spoke directly to Bran about the battle, rather he would've heard it second hand from the Winterfell Bards or maybe Robb, who would of course romanticize their father as the ultimate badass. Ned woouldnt be the type to lie on his skills.

Last edited: