Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:jbhmm:

:patrice:

After watching the preview for next week, I think littlefinger is gonna try to get the vale to march on winterfell
You just made me think of something. If you're right, seems like there might be a few armies converging in the North. It would be dope if, while they stand off or go into full on battle, that the white walkers show up to wreck shyt. You'd have the wildings, the nightswatch, all of the northern houses, and the Vale in one place. Possibly even the Iron Islands and The Riverlands showing up.

If the whole northern half of Westeros gets sucked into a battle with the white walkers, Kings landing and the rest of the country would have to put their bullshyt on hold and turn their attention North.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
But nah who was dude who was talking wild flagrant to Ramsay:wow:. Got a feeling he might not last but what an intro
That was Smalljon :rudy: Umber, the temptation of fate. We've seen what happens when you let people talk reckless without strikeback (Dorne, Karstarks). Wonder what Ramsey's response is going to be after the elation period??
The look of terror in his cold dead face was :banderas:

I dont know whats worse, the feeling when you check and theres only 10 minutes left, or when the episode is finally over and it sets in you have to wait a whole nother week :noah:
The former, definitely. Especially when you know some big plot movement is coming, and it's going to end in some kind of cliffhanger:stopitslime:. Only show I stay looking at the time in

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There is so much I want to comment on from this episode (specifically Howland Reed and Arthur Dayne and "my watch has ended") but honestly I'm so deflated by Shaggydog and Rickon I cant bother right now

I need some time
Until its shown to be otherwise I am going to continue believing the storyline in my head that Rickon and that Umber dude are running a scam on Ramsey; that they just cut off some random wolf's head and Shaggy Dog is waiting in the woods for Rickon's signal to come in and eat Ramsey's face.
I am just not ready for the truth yet.:sadcam:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Until its shown to be otherwise I am going to continue believing the storyline in my head that Rickon and that Umber dude are running a scam on Ramsey; that they just cut off some random wolf's head and Shaggy Dog is waiting in the woods for Rickon's signal to come in and eat Ramsey's face.
I am just not ready for the truth yet.:sadcam:

Why is Smalljon snitching about Jon's Wildling army though :patrice:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Another thing, fukking Danny's arc is so terrible that they got tyrion wasting away, dude has become a jester, first for the motherless dragons, now trying to to play never have i ever with two former slaves :snoop:

Please give him some quality material

And seeing the snip of Baelish, I miss him and Varys on screen together
It's not often I complain about wasted scenes but damn that was brutal having watch Tyrion try and play a damn game. How about discussing what the dragons did after he unchained them instead of this bs we had to sit thru.

Oh yea, I'm expecting the show to be smarter than giving Ramsay yet another mouse to torture, hopefully this leads to a bigger play in addition to not leaving rickon reeked or flayed
That was one of the last sonnings Roose gave him about having a valuable hostage and torturing them. I'm expecting Ramsey to have learned a little something but we'll see

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is Jon going? I get not wanting to be Lord Commander anymore but he handed off the cloak and then started strolling out the gates of Castle Black like he was retired. There are still ice zombies on the move to deal with, man.

The Mary Sue-ing of Ramsey Bolton continues. I predict by the end of the show he'll be sitting on the Iron Throne with the way these writers constantly are having him win.

I realized in this episode that I am sick of Dany. What good is this chick having 3 full grown dragons if she can't do anything with them?

So Cersei is in full revenge mode now. Got Klybern co-opting Varys' left over kiddie spies and wanting to expand the network throughout all the kingdoms but then gets immediately shut down by Uncle Kevann and Lady Oleanna when she tried to boss up at the Small Council meeting.:mjlol:
What she needs to do is stop letting Tommen's soft ass wander around King's Landing without supervision. High Septon Sanders gonna have Tommen barefoot and wearing filthy robes in a week's time if Cersei and Jaime don't watch out.

Was expecting this song to start playing during Arya's training montage:

Like triple OG Tywin told her, she's not as smart as she thinks she is. Uncle Kev gives zero fukks about Cersi's bullshyt.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Starks takin them Ls :wow:
Arya about to be on some "A girl does not know none of you nikkas :dame:"

Ollie might wanna put somethin on them rope burns :umad:

Osha...
616b011876d9be977c949b9b66d4fc8a1f1f0efb0aeacdc70551605acf4a9490.jpg