Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Where is Jon going? I get not wanting to be Lord Commander anymore but he handed off the cloak and then started strolling out the gates of Castle Black like he was retired. There are still ice zombies on the move to deal with, man.

The Mary Sue-ing of Ramsey Bolton continues. I predict by the end of the show he'll be sitting on the Iron Throne with the way these writers constantly are having him win.

I realized in this episode that I am sick of Dany. What good is this chick having 3 full grown dragons if she can't do anything with them?

So Cersei is in full revenge mode now. Got Klybern co-opting Varys' left over kiddie spies and wanting to expand the network throughout all the kingdoms but then gets immediately shut down by Uncle Kevann and Lady Oleanna when she tried to boss up at the Small Council meeting.:mjlol:
What she needs to do is stop letting Tommen's soft ass wander around King's Landing without supervision. High Septon Sanders gonna have Tommen barefoot and wearing filthy robes in a week's time if Cersei and Jaime don't watch out.

Was expecting this song to start playing during Arya's training montage:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
lord umber needs more screen time tho

even tho he captured the young lord :mjcry:

he had one liners left and right :mjlol:
He didn't capture Rickon, I believe they wnt there looking for refuge, so he basically broke his loyalty
You think rickon wanted to go to winterfell on his own

:martin:

I guess your usage of capture threw me off, he went to his captors seeing asylum, they took him in and then turned him over to Ramsey. Capture makes it sound like they tracked him down and took him, when he freely showed up on their doorstep

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
We'll see i guess

Stoneheart came back immediately changed, i'm seeing the same snowman for now
Lady Stoneheart was dead for a few days though, jon was dead for like 3 hours. I feel like what Beric was talking about with parts of yourself leaving is saying a part of your soul leaving.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Where is Jon going? I get not wanting to be Lord Commander anymore but he handed off the cloak and then started strolling out the gates of Castle Black like he was retired. There are still ice zombies on the move to deal with, man.

The Mary Sue-ing of Ramsey Bolton continues. I predict by the end of the show he'll be sitting on the Iron Throne with the way these writers constantly are having him win.

I realized in this episode that I am sick of Dany. What good is this chick having 3 full grown dragons if she can't do anything with them?

So Cersei is in full revenge mode now. Got Klybern co-opting Varys' left over kiddie spies and wanting to expand the network throughout all the kingdoms but then gets immediately shut down by Uncle Kevann and Lady Oleanna when she tried to boss up at the Small Council meeting.:mjlol:
What she needs to do is stop letting Tommen's soft ass wander around King's Landing without supervision. High Septon Sanders gonna have Tommen barefoot and wearing filthy robes in a week's time if Cersei and Jaime don't watch out.

Was expecting this song to start playing during Arya's training montage:

Was it a reveal that varys "birds" were all children?

People have always said little birds. I think we've seen 1-2 of them. But I'm not sure it was shown that ALL of them were little kids the whole time. That's kinda perfect. Nobody suspects kids and they are brutally honest

Think about any type of crime. They say "we have a witness" the last person you think of is a 8 year old. Even if you seen him during the time. You'd think, oh it's just some dumb kid, get him out of here

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Jojen Reed: "When I told my father about your father, for the first time in my life, I saw him cry."
Bran Stark: "Your father is Howland Reed. He saved my father's life during the rebellion."
Jojen Reed: "Your father told you about the rebellion? Mine never did."

so ned made up a bullshyt story about dayne to give him props... and yet told his kids ANOTHER bullshyt story about reed saving his life in a completely unrelated event :mindblown:
What we saw last night is what Bran was telling Jojen about. That's at the tail end of the war/rebellion.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There is so much I want to comment on from this episode (specifically Howland Reed and Arthur Dayne and "my watch has ended") but honestly I'm so deflated by Shaggydog and Rickon I cant bother right now

I need some time
I'm still sticking with the great northern conspiracy theory. Rickon has been with the Umbers for 3 seasons. It seems too convenient that they would just show up and hand Rickon over. They are setting up Ramsey with all these "wins" in a row before he takes a massive L. Also that's gotta be a fake Wolf's head.

...at least I hope so
:lupe: