tumblr_o6w99md4BZ1t1bfwbo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6w99md4BZ1t1bfwbo1_r4_500.gif
Sir Davos like Phil Jackson molding a young Kobe in Jon Snow :wow:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The old Jon did the Northern tradition and gave the traitor a clean death by beheading just like Eddard would have done.

This Jon hung those traitors.

But the real change is he hung them and immediately quit his post. :birdman:

Good observation. Jon symbolically "grew up" in this scene. He's beyond his father's sanctimony and going for the throat now.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So who is going to represent the faith militant in the trial by combat ?

:patrice:

Or is Bernie sanders going to have a trick up his sleeve. The trial by combat has been used twice already and shyt will be :russell:
you either get a real trial or a trial by combat... which one would you rather see? i'm not trying to see 2-3 eps of cersei lie and then margery lie then sir fakkitry lie.... we can get 2-3 ill fights and call it a day

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
What I've never understood for Stark fans is why would they want a character that has been off-screen/off-page for nearly the entire series to come in at the very end to solve all of the problems and restore the House name. Just from a storytelling perspective, I don't get how that is satisfying. Wouldn't you want someone whose story you have invested in to win, rather than a virtual stranger with a familiar name?

It's one reason I just don't get the investment in Rickon. He works as a plot device but as a character I want to win? Over the characters I've actually had to sit and watch go through shyt and develop?:camby:

Imagine if after Nas got humiliated with the Takeover, Jungle came out of nowhere and dropped Ether instead of Nas.:rudy:

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
What I've never understood for Stark fans is why would they want a character that has been off-screen/off-page for nearly the entire series to come in at the very end to solve all of the problems and restore the House name. Just from a storytelling perspective, I don't get how that is satisfying. Wouldn't you want someone whose story you have invested in to win, rather than a virtual stranger with a familiar name?

It's one reason I just don't get the investment in Rickon. He works as a plot device but as a character I want to win? Over the characters I've actually had to sit and watch go through shyt and develop?:camby:

Imagine if instead of Nas coming back with Ether, Jungle had dropped it on Jay. :rudy:
because his return and the events that follow IS part of the story

seeing his revenge play out, and the satisfaction of the youngest child or stark surviving the massacre and avenging his family when all hope seems lost is the satisfying part.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Imagine if after Nas got humiliated with the Takeover, Jungle came out of nowhere and dropped Ether instead of Nas.:rudy:
He's all they got

Ned dead
Robb dead
Bran's a cripple
Arya threw the stark name in the bushes
Sansa getting fukked in the ass by the devil

They need something to believe in :mjcry:

MJX

#patsnation
Daps
So who is going to represent the faith militant in the trial by combat ?

:patrice:

Or is Bernie sanders going to have a trick up his sleeve. The trial by combat has been used twice already and shyt will be :russell:

What if Bernie nominates Jamie/Tommen? Can they refuse to fight?