Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I guess it's more of a progression towards it and not something thats instant. He did leave the nights watch. That was bold.

We'll see i guess

Stoneheart came back immediately changed, i'm seeing the same snowman for now

Last season he don't cut the cord at all. To me he's more ruthless. We'll see. they don't mention shyt on this show without it meaning something. Snow won't be the same.
Yes he would, he cut a dude's head off. You really think he would let that shyt slide?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So who is going to represent the faith militant in the trial by combat ?

:patrice:

Or is Bernie sanders going to have a trick up his sleeve. The trial by combat has been used twice already and shyt will be :russell:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
But nah who was dude who was talking wild flagrant to Ramsay:wow:. Got a feeling he might not last but what an intro
That was Smalljon :rudy: Umber, the temptation of fate. We've seen what happens when you let people talk reckless without strikeback (Dorne, Karstarks). Wonder what Ramsey's response is going to be after the elation period??

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
But nah who was dude who was talking wild flagrant to Ramsay:wow:. Got a feeling he might not last but what an intro

That's Smalljon Umber. He's the son of Greatjon Umber, this dude:

clive_mantle_greatjon_umber.jpg

So Greatjon is dead? That's some bullshyt... :mjcry:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greatjon killed it the first season. They didn't bring him back because there was some shyt with him wanting to work on another show, while doing Game of Thrones and the producers weren't having it. They should've worked it out. Greatjon was really good on the show.

Just a reminder, like my sig says THE NORTH REMEMBERS. #WOLFPACK

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Nah, it's the reason Ned doesn't fight in tournaments, so the enemy wouldn't know what he knows. He surprised Jamie, A LOT. Jamie had the youth and stamina advantage, but again, there was no ass handing. Ned was simply outmatched, and it would've been closer had he not have to kill some guards first.

Yea....watching this just clearly shows how better of a swordsman Dayne was than Jaime, who's supposed to be God tier. With Jaime, Ned kept up the entire fight. With Dayne, Ned lost his sword in a matter of one minute. fukk, I'm mad we'll never see anymore of Dayne. He looked GOAT :wow: