Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
We're saying the same shyt breh. Jamie was younger, quicker, and better than Ned was. He excellently executed his ass, that was slight work for Jamie.

Edit: Ass handed to him is a strong choice of words, but Jamie had him beat imo
It wasn't slight, but I agree. I don't think Ned, even fighting for his life, could've beat Jamie without intervention. I don't see any way possible.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Another thing, fukking Danny's arc is so terrible that they got tyrion wasting away, dude has become a jester, first for the motherless dragons, now trying to to play never have i ever with two former slaves :snoop:

Please give him some quality material

And seeing the snip of Baelish, I miss him and Varys on screen together

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh asked Jon TWICE, including right as the scene cut, "Are you sure that's you in there?"

That's gotta mean something, right?

Beric Dondarrion said that each time he was resurrected he lost a piece of himself. I think we saw tonight that Jon has lost a little bit of empathy he once had. He's become vengeful which is great for the team moving forward. He needed to be a lil more ruthless.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Beric Dondarrion said that each time he was resurrected he lost a piece of himself. I think we saw tonight that Jon has lost a little bit of empathy he once had. He's become vengeful which is great for the team moving forward. He needed to be a lil more ruthless.
Nah, that's what you want to believe. Jon didn't show any vengeful characteristics

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I'm sure Littlefinger is the Chessmaster right now. He's turned the Umbers against the Boltons, and taking on the Wildling is meant to split the Bolton army up, so he can rally the Southern houses, with the Freys and Eyrie, claiming the Bolton's kidnapped Sansa (bold move if she lives to tell what really happened and will cover for him again).

Ramsey likely punishes the Umbers for their disrespect at an inopportune time, and finds Winterfell about to be at a seize and Jon rallies from the North. Then you have a pincer attack, which is likely the only real way to take Winterfell. The Karstarks are likely double agents on the inside, which is why the Umbers insulted them too.

The North Always Remembers...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I guess it's more of a progression towards it and not something thats instant. He did leave the nights watch. That was bold.

Last season he don't cut the cord at all. To me he's more ruthless. We'll see. they don't mention shyt on this show without it meaning something. Snow won't be the same.