Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
have they ever even called him "Robert Strong" on the show? it seems like they never really tried to hide his identity on the show

in the books it's much more of a mystery. it reminds me of all the shyt with Ser Barristan. when he comes to Dany in the books, no one knows who he is for a minute. but on the show it's obviously the same actor, so they don't even attempt to hide his identity
Pretty sure Qyburn called him Robert Strong when Cersei got back to Keep after her walk of shame.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
When Beric was killed, the scars remained. He had a bubbled up keloid on his neck from when he had been sliced.

tumblr_mmccuvS0u61qamhwxo1_250.gif
no doubt. I'm just trying to figure out the mechanism of resurrection, but ultimately it's just 'magic' :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk NO!! There's no living equal to Oberyn. It's weird to say for a maester, it he's the GOAT.

Ned was going to lose, but there was no ass handing. Jamie started by olaying, and nearly got murked. Then he got serious, but it was still close enough where his people had to pull bytch shyt. I don't see him besting both a fighter and a beast.
Jamie had him dead to rights before that clown jumped in, and that's the only reason he didn't kill ned. He wanted it to be 1 on 1

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You #starkset bums cant have Jeezy
You keep posting this like it's going to do anything, snowman is starkset...in a few he may be targset as well, but targset ain't been reppin him from day one. They like the 2010 heat getting lebron, cats gonna get that power pack and never put in work, spent 6 seasons in the fukking desert taking Dothraki and DVD daario dikk

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Jamie had him dead to rights before that clown jumped in, and that's the only reason he didn't kill ned. He wanted it to be 1 on 1

Nah, it's the reason Ned doesn't fight in tournaments, so the enemy wouldn't know what he knows. He surprised Jamie, A LOT. Jamie had the youth and stamina advantage, but again, there was no ass handing. Ned was simply outmatched, and it would've been closer had he not have to kill some guards first.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Nah, it's the reason Ned doesn't fight in tournaments, so the enemy wouldn't know what he knows. He surprised Jamie, A LOT. Jamie had the youth and stamina advantage, but again, there was no ass handing. Ned was simply outmatched, and it would've been closer had he not have to kill some guards first.

We're saying the same shyt breh. Jamie was younger, quicker, and better than Ned was. He excellently executed his ass, that was slight work for Jamie.

Edit: Ass handed to him is a strong choice of words, but Jamie had him beat imo

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah, nobody is going to like me this week. The good news is all the major families took L's. There's a new #1, and I think you all know who that is.:francis:

Wow, this was the nutpunch episode, and if you're not tied to a particular family, it was still pretty good. This build up is immense this year. Almost seems like a 2 season build, as the mechanisms seem impossible to reconcile this year. We also haven't seen Littlefinger either :leon:.

My theory with Finger is he helped deliver Sansa, quickly reported to Cersei, and went back to the North. I'm very sure he was responsible for Ramsey's "gift". This is meant to put the Northern houses at war, because you've seen the direspect shown to Ramsey upon delivery. I'm sure he won't let that slide.
You really wanna be the de facto power ranking guru :heh:

Boy, ain't nobody here for your rankings, we told you last week

A5Evp_s-200x150.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
First of all, let's talk about how the only tar-whatever the fukk left can't even give birth to another seed....ya family line died with a coat hanger

Every city you captured has been reclaimed. What blockbuster trade are you alluding to? fukk it, you're right; it was a Blockbuster trade cause those shyts don't exist anymore, like your ship's.

Good luck getting your queen back. We're playing chess, that bytch out here playing Sorry, and got bumped back to start. What mother ain't around to spend mother's day with her kids. Tyrion needs to call child protection services on her ass. #unfitmother
Damn, wanted to rep you for the sorry drop :laugh: but seems like rep is off :mjcry:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
You really wanna be the de facto power ranking guru :heh:

Boy, ain't nobody here for your rankings, we told you last week

A5Evp_s-200x150.gif
I don't want to be....I was just born to be. Some one has to lead you peasants out of your delusions. I'm sure #Starkset will get #1 by season u, so go sit on an ice block and chill that pinger. :russ: