Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ch_QsC-XAAAZOpP.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Oh and one more thing, theres mad gods in this universe but no afterlife? :martin:

Hopefully you get reincarnated or some shyt

No one knows if these gods are real. The only one that makes any kind of sense is Death.

Melisandre was looking for confirmation of her faith. Knowing that there's no afterlife kinda gives you perspective, though.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
We know for sure he gon battle the Bolton army since we saw it in the previews
Ser Davos likely stops him, and appeals to his remaining reason. He's not going to use the Wildlings, as they belong near the wall for the walkers, and that isn't their fight, nor would it look good to the rest of the North.

Other houses likely join him. I didn't see previews on some try to avoid most spoilers shyt, but the only one I saw did have Davos leading some men.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one knows if these gods are real. The only one that makes any kind of sense is Death.

Melisandre was looking for confirmation of her faith. Knowing that there's no afterlife kinda gives you perspective, though.

Im just saying tho we know the God of light is real right? I mean something is reviving these dudes :francis:

What about the many faced God too?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm definitely overthinking it, but does the Lord of Light fix all the damage to internal organs, but still leave Jon with wounds all over his body?

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Was prime Jamie better than Oberyn?
fukk NO!! There's no living equal to Oberyn. It's weird to say for a maester, it he's the GOAT.
Ned was getting his ass handed to him

Ned was going to lose, but there was no ass handing. Jamie started by olaying, and nearly got murked. Then he got serious, but it was still close enough where his people had to pull bytch shyt. I don't see him besting both a fighter and a beast.