Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
More star power you get the more you can manipulate it.

Gotta roll with the punches when you ain't shyt. In Emilia's case showing titties for a couple season was sacrifice I guess :yeshrug:
Wait till Sophie Turner starts flexing those Jean Grey muscles too :sadcam:. She might be the Dinklage of season 7.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Why would the nightswatch follow Jon now that he has given up the cloak? Is he gonna lead just the wildlings?
There is like 40 nightswatch men

He is gonna lead the wildlings onto winterfell

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
35bauqt.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Isn't ser Robert strong the zombie mountain name now?

Cause they called him ser Gregor this epsiode
have they ever even called him "Robert Strong" on the show? it seems like they never really tried to hide his identity on the show

in the books it's much more of a mystery. it reminds me of all the shyt with Ser Barristan. when he comes to Dany in the books, no one knows who he is for a minute. but on the show it's obviously the same actor, so they don't even attempt to hide his identity

MrSinnister

Daps
If Karstark and Ramsay run a train on Rickon or Osha. :francis:

I wouldn't put it past D&D to one up themselves for controversy. :martin:
Pretty sure they need Rickin to control the North. The very worst thing is another Reek imho. I just think he treats him like his little brother to manipulate him, then Jon escalates shyt.

MrSinnister

Daps
There is like 40 nightswatch men

He is gonna lead the wildlings onto winterfell
I doubt that too. Seems he's on some next shyt right now, and that Wyndham Wizard hug didn't seem reciprocated at all. Nah, Jon might be on some Anakin shyt right now.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
If Karstark and Ramsay run a train on Rickon or Osha. :francis:

I wouldn't put it past D&D to one up themselves for controversy. :martin:

I think it's all a plan. Like think about it, how long Rickon was at the Umbers? Since S3? They had to be planning some shyt straight up. Ain't no way the North gonna follow Ramsay after almost every motherfukka we know repeatedly say as long as there's a Stark around the North will follow them. If all the houses in the North just switch up and just say fukk the Starks then that's convenient as fukk for Ramsay and just poor writing.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and one more thing, theres mad gods in this universe but no afterlife? :martin:

Hopefully you get reincarnated or some shyt