Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
She said after season 3 the sex scenes and her nudity scenes got creepy with how often they happened so she ended it. Won't be seeing her nude no more.
That creepy is feminist language. Yeah, getting chubs would hurt whatever Hollywood career she thought she was getting after this (stay somewhere close to blonde please...you plain as natural :lolbron:), so I'll call it a combo of the two.

She still was only naked really in season 1, and we'd pretty much moved on for it, and just wanted dividends. I don't know what she's complaining about, being a complete nobody before the show.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Whose the harpy chick... she got a insta? :shaq:

Arthur Dayne :whew:
1 vs 4/fukking duel wielding, using one sword as a shield kinda :banderas:

But real talk it ain't like Ned asked Reed to backstab dude. shyt the look on Ned's face before Dayne got backstabbed showed he was ready to meet the gods :manny:

Hate it had to be you Rickon and Shaggy Dog. I'm pretty sure Osha is probably gonna get flayed.. maybe Rickon won't..but..

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
AS for this episode:

Highlights:

- Lord Umber giving no fukks about Ramsay's authority. "Your father was a c*nt"

- Varys being Varys

- The end to Arya's training, thank God.

- Arthur Dayne

- Rickon and Osha

And the lowest of lows being that goddamn fart/shyt his pants joke. It didn't work on any level for this show.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Breh asked Jon TWICE, including right as the scene cut, "Are you sure that's you in there?"

That's gotta mean something, right?
#Targset coming out, and dude about to see what side he's gon choose. He's off on some inopportune Achilles' shyt right now. :patrice:

There's so many directions this can go now. The best story is forming with Melisandre getting her faith back, and scaring Davos (as I predicted :smugbiden:). Would be funny if this turned out being a enthrall spell. Most likely, he'd start having visions and flashbacks until he becomes Azor Ahai right as the Walkers breach.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I forgot that I enjoyed all the Jon stuff. I called it that there would be absolute fukking nothingness wherever that soul went.

I never really hated Olly as much as everyone else seemed to but the showrunners sure were aware that people hated him. That last shot of him lingered like a bytch.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why would the nightswatch follow Jon now that he has given up the cloak? Is he gonna lead just the wildlings?