Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
how you feel about oily is how i feel about the faith militant. i can't wait for cersei's revenge. :ohlawd:

Eh the faith did to Cersei what she's been doing all series long. fukk that bytch, the High Sparrow went too easy on her in my estimation.

Not even saying I care too much for the faith militant because I don't, but ANY time a Lannister takes an L (minus Tyrion) is a W for Westeros.

As far as Olly is concerned. I'm nonplussed on the kid. I don't blame him for his actions, he witnessed his parents and kinfolk be absolutely SLAUGHTERED by wildings. So the fact he was manipulated into betraying Jon wasn't as terribly upsetting to me as others, HOWEVER, if Jon Snow, upon his resurrection puts Olly on the chopping block, whispers into his ear "For The Watch", and then cuts his head off and allows Ghost to eat the carcass, well then I wouldn't trip either:manny:

For every action there is a reaction and for every cause an effect. Olly might have to learn that with the Iron Price...

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I kinda see what people are saying about Ramsey's plot armor but I'm not much bothered by it.

I will be bothered if he doesn't catch an L relatively soon because nothing so far in the series suggests he'd make a good leader. He's a psychopath. People fear him and he's devious as fukk but Roose existed for a reason, to run shyt. Ramsey is a good goon tier character but if they turn him into some kinda political powerhouse it's gonna be ridiculous as fukk. Nobody in their right mind would want to associate or ally with him.

Fred.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
The Manderly's. The control White Harbor which is the closest thing the North has to a City.

Biggest factor currently missing from the first two episodes. Ain't NO telling what this dude is up too...six years in and dude hasn't taken ONE L.

the tea party closed his whore business?? that can be a L :patrice:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
2nd episode was all about

latest

Jards

All Star
Daps
We will, but that's an L I'm willing to take :to:.....:demonic:

Let's be real, rickon was a d-league call up for us when Robb got offed, and he has yet to see any playing time, time for them deavors :manny:

:martin:

fukk that - if that fukk nikka touches one piece of cotton on the Young Savage's tunic or one strand of hair on Shaggydog's wavey ass fur coat imma be pissed

:pacspit:

:mjcry:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Basically. Roose even suspected Ramsay killed his other son years ago and only keeps him around because he's useful
I refuse to believe Roose would let his guard down around Ramsay especially if he had a new heir

the moment Fat Walda gave birth Ramsay would be getting flayed

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A didn't Arya release her Dire Wolf before Joffery could have him killed:lupe:

I think it will come back at some point in this thing

Those damn wolves are a hell of a weapon to have on your side

The damn Starks only get fukked over when they get caught without them , if you a Stark why the hell don't you

Have your wolf with you 24/7

And damn is it more than 1 giant or what :yeshrug: I could have sworn a the big battle at the wall there was a

clique of them , a tribe of Giants could wreck folks out here .