Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
the way they brought jon snow back was corny as fukk. i know george martin would of crushed the buildings with jon snow's return

was it necessary to waste time showing braun seeing his dad as a kid? like who gives a fukk..should of saved the screen time for arya

season 6 looking shaky baby
I'm surprised you saw Jon's return. You didn't walk out the house after the Bran scene?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn y'all REALLY think Rickon gonna get sold out to Ramsay huh? I'd absolutely HATE to see that, we just spent an entire season watching Ramsay terrorize a Stark, I really don't want to see that storyline repeat itself and I always thought of Rickon as one of the wild cards that would end up helping the Starks regain their honor and positioning.

Ramsay gonna cut that boy's toes off and name him Reek Jr.:wow:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since everyone else is laying their gripes/confusions, I'll lay mine:

I get why Davos did a 180 on Mel and magic, but what I don't get is why he's not concerned about his boy Stannis and his girl Shireen. They've shown how close he was to those two over the past 4 seasons yet he is not questioning why the Red Woman left their sides? Stannis left them in dire straights. suffering in the cold, low on food and horses. Shortly thereafter, Mel shows up to Castle Black all downtrodden and he doesn't think to question the well being of the closest thing to family he has left?

It would have worked a lot better if Jon had died right before she returned. Davos puts his sword to her neck instantly and starts asking about Shireen. Mel tells him what happened and just before he kills her she says "I'm the only one who can save Jon." In the interests of the greater good (Davos sees greatness in Jon) Davos lets her live. He compromises his personal morality for what is best for the world.

This makes sense plot-wise and echoes the shows fundamental theme: Oaths/codes/morals vs. pragmatism.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Damn y'all REALLY think Rickon gonna get sold out to Ramsay huh? I'd absolutely HATE to see that, we just spent an entire season watching Ramsay terrorize a Stark, I really don't want to see that storyline repeat itself and I always thought of Rickon as one of the wild cards that would end up helping the Starks regain their honor and positioning.

Ramsay gonna cut that boy's toes off and name him Reek Jr.:wow:
I dont think he will torture that boy that shall not be named

He might flay him though:mjcry:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Rewatching, when Roose tells Ramsay that they'll need every house in the north, Ramsay responds: "The Umbers, the M_____(i can't discern), and the Karstarks command more men than all the other houses combined"..... I'm pretty sure Bran told Osha to bring Lord Rickon to the Umbers when we last saw him. It's all but certain #StarkSet sees our first L this season on Sunday :sadcam:

The Manderly's. The control White Harbor which is the closest thing the North has to a City.

I want to be excited for the next episode but some how I know this dude is gonna fukk up my joy
:to:

tumblr_lpo2i1XiwR1r185hao1_500.gif

Biggest factor currently missing from the first two episodes. Ain't NO telling what this dude is up too...six years in and dude hasn't taken ONE L.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
One thing that just dawned on me; doesn't the poor populace actually like Margery (or however you spell her name)? I mean, I know the sept have popularity with them too but wouldn't you expect SOME of the poor outside the sept rallying for her release since she was popular amongst them?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Manderly's. The control White Harbor which is the closest thing the North has to a City.

Biggest factor currently missing from the first two episodes. Ain't NO telling what this dude is up too...six years in and dude hasn't taken ONE L.

Nah he took an L when Catelyn told him he wasn't gonna sniff NONE of that p*ssy. Littlefinger was letting the simp out a little too much and Cat hit him with the:ufdup:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One thing that just dawned on me; doesn't the poor populace actually like Margery (or however you spell her name)? I mean, I know the sept have popularity with them too but wouldn't you expect SOME of the poor outside the sept rallying for her release since she was popular amongst them?
They do, which is why I'm wondering if the tyrells come in more this season as well. I need more of my favorite spitfire granny

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees

I always thought dude was waiting in the wings to mop up the remaining forces of whoever won the battle between the Bolton's and Stannis. Now that John may be riding on the Winterfell who knows :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The only thing that would be satisfying to me with Ramsay is for him to be tortured. Not only has dude taken no L's, they built his character to have no L's to take, once he was named a Bolton, his one weakness/care was addressed. Dude has shown he loves no one, has no allegiances other than gaining power, he's the type to not care about his life so a quick, easy death isn't satisfying. He has to be reeked or shireened :rip:

Last edited: