Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Did drogon breath fire on her too and it didn't burn her?
Actually it did.
“Her skin was pink and tender, and a pale milky fluid was leaking from her cracked palms, but her burns were healing.”
I'm pretty sure Martin said her walking into the fire was a one-off. And I'm pretty sure the scene with the hot dragon eggs was a show invention but I can't remember.

Edit- I have no clue because this is from a few pages later
“The fire burned away my hair, but elsewise it did not touch me. It had been the same in Daznak’s Pit.”

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Martin has said that Dany and the Targs are not fire-proof in his books. It's still not confirmed one way or the other if Dany is fire-proof in the show. She might be heat-resistant, sort of like how the Starks handle the cold better than Southerners, but I don't think they have truly shown that she can't be burned. I think that question will be answered this season though. They show Dany's hand touching a hot bowl of fire in the trailer.

Game-Of-Thrones-6-Melisandre-RIng-600x400.jpg

I think she might try to convince the Dosh Khaleen or Dothraki that she can't be burned.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Actually it did.
I'm pretty sure Martin said her walking into the fire was a one-off. And I'm pretty sure the scene with the hot dragon eggs was a show invention but I can't remember.

Edit- I have no clue because this is from a few pages later
Most people have said Dany is an unreliable POV character, so she may have been selling wolf tickets...no stark

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the way they brought jon snow back was corny as fukk. i know george martin would of crushed the buildings with jon snow's return

was it necessary to waste time showing braun seeing his dad as a kid? like who gives a fukk..should of saved the screen time for arya

season 6 looking shaky baby

peppe

Superstar
Daps
it's messed up but goddamn I want olly to get fuked up on some savage shyt.

Let ramsey have him and trow him to the hounds.:demonic:

But forreal with the mother and baby :damn:I was like nah they wouldnt go that far:whoa: Then again they did do the scene where theon had to watch sansa get raped:whew: And just like that :wtf: the hounds got that good a piece of meat and some filet mignon.

LOL at the dragon scenes those are gif worthy:heh:

Daps
the way they brought jon snow back was corny as fukk. i know george martin would of crushed the buildings with jon snow's return

was it necessary to waste time showing braun seeing his dad as a kid? like who gives a fukk..should of saved the screen time for arya

season 6 looking shaky baby

:dahell:

I'm convinced you're trolling at this point. I won't be taking any of your posts in this thread seriously from now on.

Edit: but LMAO @ calling the Little Lord an electric razor :russ:

...given the fact that he's probably using one at this point I'm not sure if I should neg you or rep you. :patrice:

Last edited: