Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
I dont think he will torture that boy that shall not be named

He might flay him though:mjcry:

still holding out hope that the Umbers are going to pull something slick and give up a fake Rickon. Umbers lost a lot of men at the red wedding i'd expect them to be plotting on Bolton heads....

or maybe i'm just in denial :mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A didn't Arya release her Dire Wolf before Joffery could have him killed:lupe:

I think it will come back at some point in this thing

Those damn wolves are a hell of a weapon to have on your side

The damn Starks only get fukked over when they get caught without them , if you a Stark why the hell don't you

Have your wolf with you 24/7

And damn is it more than 1 giant or what :yeshrug: I could have sworn a the big battle at the wall there was a

clique of them , a tribe of Giants could wreck folks out here .
I think it was only two at the battle at castle black, one of which died in the tunnel

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I refuse to believe Roose would let his guard down around Ramsay especially if he had a new heir

the moment Fat Walda gave birth Ramsay would be getting flayed

He literally found out two seconds before Ramsay poked him. There was no time for anything. they were in a meeting. Ol boy comes in and says "she just gave birth, it's a boy :smile: " and Ramsay instantly goes :demonic:

Ramsay ain't about that wait it out shyt. He does everything on impulse. So far it's worked to his benefit to abide by no rules and have no honor. But his psychopathic behavior will catch up to him soon enough. He doesn't know what he's about to walk into.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The only thing that would be satisfying to me with Ramsay is for him to be tortured. Not only has dude taken no L's, they built his character to have no L's to take, once he was named a Bolton, his one weakness/care was addressed. Dude has shown he loves no one, has no allegiances other than gaining power, he's the type to not care about his life so a quick, easy death isn't satisfying. He has to be reeked or shireened :rip:

I want to see shaggydog and ghost tear him up like his dogs do to ppl.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Wheres my boy samuel at? Cuz about to get roasted by his pops for saving a single mother. Single mom whos baby daddys her own daddy at that.

Talkin bout "how am i gonna let a simp be the heir to my name."

:scust:

Then again sammy is comin home offa bodying a white walker, and with the only bytch out in castle black so he might take it easy on breh

:ehh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

The damn Starks only get fukked over when they get caught without them , if you a Stark why the hell don't you

And damn is it more than 1 giant or what :yeshrug: I could have sworn a the big battle at the wall there was a

I think it was only two at the battle at castle black, one of which died in the tunnel

Yeah I think it was two during that fight. Wun Wun, the one left, wasn't there I don't think.

One was shot with that big ass spike thing and the other died in the tunnel.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

arya's direwolf will have a huge impact based on the foreshadowing in the books

and yea starks have a deep and powerful connection with their direwolves

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
because she still treated Jon like shyt after he recovered and drove him to the Wall, I feel the same. if robb had jon as his right hand man they probably win, so she has hand in most Stark tragedies but that was her 'one shining moment' :russ:
also kidnapped tyrion which made jaime go ham at ned and started the war in the first place

and gave rob the final ok to go back to the twins and ask for help... after spending a good year warning him not to cross frey

and let jaime go which also lost rob leverage too

shyt when her sister sent that letter, ned was like "fukk that bytch, she crazy" she went on convincing him that it was all true (it wasn't) when she hasn't even seen or talked to her sis in years at that point

she really fukked this all up if you think about it

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
because she still treated Jon like shyt after he recovered and drove him to the Wall, I feel the same. if robb had jon as his right hand man they probably win, so she has hand in most Stark tragedies but that was her 'one shining moment' :russ:
So many things don't happen if not for Ned's bullsht honor or Catelyn's pettiness. I mean she prayed to the gods that they saved Jon and that she'd force Ned to recognize him as a stark. The moment Jin recovered she went back to her old ways..
Her and Cersei brought down the Starks and lannisters respectively:wow:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
The Manderly's. The control White Harbor which is the closest thing the North has to a City.

Biggest factor currently missing from the first two episodes. Ain't NO telling what this dude is up too...six years in and dude hasn't taken ONE L.
Peter Baelish the Finesse God

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rewatching, when Roose tells Ramsay that they'll need every house in the north, Ramsay responds: "The Umbers, the M_____(i can't discern), and the Karstarks command more men than all the other houses combined"..... I'm pretty sure Bran told Osha to bring Lord Rickon to the Umbers when we last saw him. It's all but certain #StarkSet sees our first L this season on Sunday :sadcam:
Maaan. I hate to say it but they probably got your boy rickon

What makes yall think Ramsey will get his hands on Rickon? I'm of the mindset that the North is still undoubtedly loyal to the Starks and just riding this Bolton thing out. I don't even buy the fact that Karstarks son is on Ramsey's side. Wouldn't surprise me if he betrayed Ramsey for a Stark despite what Robb did. The loyalty to the Ned and his family still runs deep and should not be underestimated. The North remembers!