Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What happened in Dorne was meant to show that the people of Dorne had turned on Doran already, that's why Ellaria says "you don't know your own people, their disgust for you, Ellia Martell raped and murdered and you did nothing, Oberyn Martell butchered and you did nothing" while his guards looked on implying that it was a staged coup. It wasn't lazy writing, you just didn't pick up on what was going on.

As for Roose, I think his death could've been handled better, but he's never been seen travelling with multiple guards, plus he didn't know Walda was going to have the baby at that moment, their meeting was interrupted to tell him that.

My biggest gripe with Dorne (and I'll just stick to episode 1 bc I hated everything about last season) is that we haven't seen or heard anything from the people. The only indication is what comes out of Ellaria's mouth and the guards not reacting when Doran died. It comes off as lazy writing to me.
My other minor gripe is I feel like they've completely missed a chance to show the people and land of Dorne. Everything we've seen took place in the water gardens. No towns, taverns, whore houses, anything. After hearing so much about Dorne and it's culture, we've seen jack shyt outside those walls. It's been an overall disappointment and I hate everything about it.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
A didn't Arya release her Dire Wolf before Joffery could have him killed:lupe:

I think it will come back at some point in this thing

Those damn wolves are a hell of a weapon to have on your side

The damn Starks only get fukked over when they get caught without them , if you a Stark why the hell don't you

Have your wolf with you 24/7

And damn is it more than 1 giant or what :yeshrug: I could have sworn a the big battle at the wall there was a

clique of them , a tribe of Giants could wreck folks out here .
Before Robb got got Cat told him to keep Grey Wind with him but Robb said no becasue Frey didn't like him. I think that was only in the books tho.

And yeah there was 2 giants at the Wall but both got killed. Wun Wun showed up at Hardhome.

My biggest gripe with Dorne (and I'll just stick to episode 1 bc I hated everything about last season) is that we haven't seen or heard anything from the people. The only indication is what comes out of Ellaria's mouth and the guards not reacting when Doran died. It comes off as lazy writing to me.
My other minor gripe is I feel like they've completely missed a chance to show the people and land of Dorne. Everything we've seen took place in the water gardens. No towns, taverns, whore houses, anything. After hearing so much about Dorne and it's culture, we've seen jack shyt outside those walls. It's been an overall disappointment and I hate everything about it.
Last season Ellaria was saying the people of Dorne wanted war and and when she knifed him up the fact that the guards did nothing reinforced that. IMO it would have been too much wasted time so show the common people of Dorne saying the same thing. A bunch of no name characters saying they didn't believe in Prince Doran would have resulted in people complaining there was too much time wasted on unnecessary characters just saying a couple of lines.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What makes yall think Ramsey will get his hands on Rickon? I'm of the mindset that the North is still undoubtedly loyal to the Starks and just riding this Bolton thing out. I don't even buy the fact that Karstarks son is on Ramsey's side. Wouldn't surprise me if he betrayed Ramsey for a Stark despite what Robb did. The loyalty to the Ned and his family still runs deep and should not be underestimated. The North remembers!
Uh the kastark son straight up said the bolton's have his loyalty as he hadn't forgot what Robb did to his father. How long he rolls with Ramsay is to be seen, but as of now, there is no reason to feel the freys or kastarks are part of the north remembers coalition.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I can did that, at the same time you have to think of show pacing and the reality of their already bloated budget and production schedule - takes too much time and too much money to be filming in all the locations they do

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
because she still treated Jon like shyt after he recovered and drove him to the Wall, I feel the same. if robb had jon as his right hand man they probably win, so she has hand in most Stark tragedies but that was her 'one shining moment' :russ:

It worked out how it worked out.

Jon wasn't meant to be Robb's right hand man. He was meant to be much more.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The only thing that would be satisfying to me with Ramsay is for him to be tortured. Not only has dude taken no L's, they built his character to have no L's to take, once he was named a Bolton, his one weakness/care was addressed. Dude has shown he loves no one, has no allegiances other than gaining power, he's the type to not care about his life so a quick, easy death isn't satisfying. He has to be reeked or shireened :rip:

You gotta get over that. He's not a "Joffrey". He's basically the Joker but, in Westeros. You just kill guys like him and get on with life. I guarantee, he will smile when he dies because he's that kinda person.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Uh the kastark son straight up said the bolton's have his loyalty as he hadn't forgot what Robb did to his father. How long he rolls with Ramsay is to be seen, but as of now, there is no reason to feel the freys or kastarks are part of the north remembers coalition.
Oh yea I know there's no evidence to support that. It's just a personal gut feeling I have. I just feel like why would they reintroduce him just to have him play lacky to Ramsey. And just BC he says the Bolton's have his loyalty means nothing. He just watched Roose die with no problems. He could be trying to sabotage them from the inside.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He's black and white from England....and he makes music -

this shyt just blew my whole head open:mindblown:.....fukkin grey worm is an r&b singer from england. i'm never gonna watch his scenes the same again:dead:

So I press play thinkin this shyt bout to be terrible and it's actually dope as fukk:ohhh:......like dude is crazy talented. this whole discovery for me has my fukkin head spinning. every song i've heard is great....and his videos are really creative.

:ohlawd:

Last edited:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt just blew my whole head open:mindblown:.....fukkin grey worm is an r&b singer from england. i'm never gonna watch his scenes the same again:dead:

So I press play thinkin this shyt bout to be terrible and it's actually dope as fukk:ohhh:......like dude is crazy talented. this whole discovery for me has my fukkin head spinning. every song i've heard is great....and his videos are really creative.

this one tho :obama:

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Not sure if anybody else saw this since I just saw this yesterday, So HBO is doing Docu-series for Game of Thrones that covers each two episodes of this season. Episode 1 of the Docu-series covers episodes 1 and 2 and the creators of the show, the actors, and production crew gives you info that goes more in depth with specific scenes that happened in each episodes , the docu-series goes more in depth with specific scenes that the regular 3 or 4 minute aftershow with the creators the show that has happened after each episode. It's not groundbreaking info that you get from this but you get more insight into certain scenes like old melisandre not actually being nude in her scene and the creators adding the stuff that makes her look nude. At to make this clear this is not the same as the 3 or 4 minute interview with the creators that happens after each episode it's something a little different so we get another another episode of the docus-series after episode 4 and then after that episode 6, and to find this episode it's located in the same area of HBO go/ HBO now where the preview to next episode is located at.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO

:ohhh:

No wonder this nikka finessed my baby Missandei so easily