Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I want to be excited for the next episode but some how I know this dude is gonna fukk up my joy
:to:

tumblr_lpo2i1XiwR1r185hao1_500.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Rewatching, when Roose tells Ramsay that they'll need every house in the north, Ramsay responds: "The Umbers, the M_____(i can't discern), and the Karstarks command more men than all the other houses combined"..... I'm pretty sure Bran told Osha to bring Lord Rickon to the Umbers when we last saw him. It's all but certain #StarkSet sees our first L this season on Sunday :sadcam:
Yup I caught that too. Man if he harms Rickon...

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught this on my re-read of CoK. This is one of Dany's visions in the House of the Undying...

"Glowing like sunset, a red sword was raised in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow."
:wow: Snowgang we out here

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Holy shyt its even better than I thought:ohhh:

ChjAlDfVEAAq8u7.jpg:large

Our Old Gods are great gods:wow:And the Children showed us the way

When they recast the three-eyed raven that was a bit jarring.

But when I saw her show up I thought it was also jarring but in a really good way. That costuming and makeup is great. Doesn't seem like a tiny girl in a 2nd grade play.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My only beef with the episode, is that I wish Roose Bolton had a more cathartic death considering he's always been defined by his role in the Red Wedding.

Dude got stabbed in his gut the exact same way he killed Rob Stark. shyt was perfect to me. :manny:

The only way it could've been better is if Ramsey said "The Coli sends their regards".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and who was that guy on the bridge talking all that crazy shyt in the rain?

Fred.