Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Those are your own expectations that you set up

The show did not set them up. The show set him up to be brought back EXACTLY the way he was. From Beric Dondarrion all the way to Mel losing her faith exactly like Thoros did

Its the fans own fault if they were disappointed.

I rewatched it last night, now that the expectations were gone, and it was much better scene. I thought it was boring at first, but now I feel its spot on

Try a rewatch, and think about all the context.

NOTHING pointed to Jon being resurrected in the flames. That would be unprecedented and lacking logic. But we were all too hyped up and blinded to see it
Dudes want to jump the gun on the Targaryen shyt. They saw Dany in flames they want to see Jon in flames

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
gnbcK4y.jpg

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
THIS!

I loathe and like Ramsey as a character, as any good heel. He's way too overpowered though. It makes no sense, unless you just want to make an opposite of deus ex machima and have him being the phantom occurrence that just wrecks shyt for the "heroes". I kinda forgave the Ironborn rescue fukkery, but 20 men to take out Stannis's supplies THAT easily?:beli:

It's really about time he starts taking some L's. Dude has no magic power and he's a fukking hobbit. No way he should be this strong, as well as his men.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
THIS!

I loathe and like Ramsey as a character, as any good heel. He's way too overpowered though. It makes no sense, unless you just want to make an opposite of deus ex machima and have him being the phantom occurrence that just wrecks shyt for the "heroes". I kinda forgave the Ironborn rescue fukkery, but 20 men to take out Stannis's supplies THAT easily?:beli:

It's really about time he starts taking some L's. Dude has no magic power and he's a fukking hobbit. No way he should be this strong, as well as his men.
the ASOIAF books are amazing because they are so realistic, there's no good guy or bad guy, shyt just happens because of consequences that the characters didnt plan for. extremely realistic

the show fukks up by thinking the series should be "BAD GUY always wins, and GOOD GUY can die at any time!!" and its starting to get played out. The bad guy always wins shyt is just corny especially with Ramsay killing Roose even though in the books ramsay cant even LOOK Roose in the eyes thats how shook he is

itll be great seeing Jon Snow and the wildlings finally put an end to Ramsay but I have a bad feeling that when Jon Snow attacks Ramsay, Ramsay will have him beat until LittleFinger comes and saves the day :francis: seems like something they would do

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Whole episode was about family,old family and new family
Starkset Wolf Gang Kill them All back! Man What a time...to be alive! :blessed: Literally.

Professor B back. Looking like a dark haired Dirk Nowitzki. He better warg a horse to that cave cause Hodor not carry no grown ass man on his back

Hodor wasn't always a simpleton? Watchu talking bout Willis?:wtb: No seriously, What do you be talking about Willis? I understand Chewbacca and Lassie more than I understand Hodor. Son minus whale be a mute.

Davos solidified his spot as a top 5 character. Might have to start a #Onionset out in these westeros streets :wow:

Edd rolled through them doors with the building crushers, OG Wun Two Times ate that arrow like a scooby snack then treated dude like a mosquito on some boy if you don't get....

Westeros Dane Cook said Cersei wanted some head from him. Guess she got it :lolbron: Dude got killed over some p*ssy that he never even had,talk about a L.

All tommen wanted to do was Margery and they took that away from him.You a teenage boy full of hormones with a freak at your disposal then they take that away from you of course you gonna turn into the second coming of joffrey. Lack of sex can turn any man demonic.

Jamie went from being with the shyts to being like Oh shyt:merchant: Old school Jamie would've took his chances but the man with the golden hand wanted no parts of that. Castle security looking real Larry Holmes right now too. They had 100 dudes watching Cersei door and nobody watching any other one. Bernie Sanders walked in like he lived there.

Tyrion is the real life embodiment of Ned Stark saying a man can only be brave when he's afraid. He went to war multiple times, talked shyt in two trials with his life on the line, now walks into a basement with starving dragons looking at him like a mcnugget and had a conversation.

Wanted to make the Roose Chickens came home to Roost but somebody already did. He set the trend of shanking the leader of the north in the gut while hugging him. Its all fun and games until it happens to you. He picked a great time to tell Reese not to be a psycho :heh: Can't unring that bell. Where was he when dude was doing pyschotic shyt at the dreadfort all the time? Whats up with white people raising psychos and telling them that they're good kids. I was waiting for Ramsay to spike the baby like a football when he was holding him but he played it cool. shyt looked like a DMX video :scust: Dude had to get the fukkboy first place back from Follie.

Snowman got hit with that reanimation jutsu. We knew it was coming but still was dope. Glad they saved us from the fire plot hole too.The conversation that Davos and Red Beard had with their eyes was like :francis:.........:beli: . Only way out the nights watch is death so Snowman can do whatever the fukk he wants now. Hope the first thing he does is put ghost in Follie and Thornes cells.

Y'all front on the catfish red witch if you want to but every name she said when she put those leeches in the fire in season 3 is dead now.The night really is dark and full of terrors :merchant: Really might be just one true god.

Now that we got snowman out the way we can get back to stannis. Its looking real shaky in these westeros streets for stannis set but we ain't see no body and we got a episode named oath breaker coming up. We can only hope that the one true king of westeros is out there.

Tower of Joy next week. Going to be top 5. :wow: These 7 days going to be longer than the second week when you get paid bi-weekly and got a over drafted bank account :mjcry:

:mjlol:

It ain't @obarth :mjcry: buts it's the best we got

:wow:

:salute:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
THIS!

Yeah, not to be a book snob but show seriously fukked up with him. Like breh @kotalkahn said the only reason Ramsey has been racking most of his Ws was because of Roose who's really savvy to what's going on around him. Example:

Roose cooking Ramsey's soul after he claimed Theon (Reek) was his property...

"All you have I gave you. You would do well to remember that, b*stard. As for this... Reek... if you have not ruined him beyond redemption, he may yet be of some use to us. Get the keys and remove those chains from him, before you make me rue the day I raped your mother."

:damn:

Oddly though, I prefer Show Ramsay even though he's OP. He's just too :scust: in the books.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:dwillhuh:

Ok breh you starting to act bytchmade like you were part of the writers team. IMO they rushed the part where they brought him back. Some build up would've been appreciated instead of dedicating the last 5 min of the episode.
That would have been too cliche, one of the main things Martin tries to stay away from like others said, you seem upset they're not showing the story that you imagined as opposed to accepting the story they decided to tell.

The other ressurection was that simple, in the last episode we see a melisandre that lost faith in magic and her beliefs, we also know magic is growing crazy strong in the world right now...all of this coalesced to make Sunday's resurrection possible

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why would I want to debate my opinion? You went on multiple post rant because I said they revived Jon snow real quick???

Accuse me that i cant debate reasonably but ignore my main point of critic brehs: Some build up would've been appreciated instead of dedicating the last 5 min of the episode.

Miss me with that ignore shyt cause i really dont give fukk :camby:
Was 3 episodes of him being dead not enough build up? :lupe:

Everyone wanting a fire scene, or anything close, needs to read more about why dany even survived that fire. This shyt just ain't no genetic mutation :heh:

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Was 3 episodes of him being dead not enough build up? :lupe:

Everyone wanting a fire scene, or anything close, needs to read more about why dany even survived that fire. This shyt ain't no genetic mutation :heh:
Did drogon breath fire on her too and it didn't burn her?

Daps
Since everyone else is laying their gripes/confusions, I'll lay mine:

I get why Davos did a 180 on Mel and magic, but what I don't get is why he's not concerned about his boy Stannis and his girl Shireen. They've shown how close he was to those two over the past 4 seasons yet he is not questioning why the Red Woman left their sides? Stannis left them in dire straights. suffering in the cold, low on food and horses. Shortly thereafter, Mel shows up to Castle Black all downtrodden and he doesn't think to question the well being of the closest thing to family he has left?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Since everyone else is laying their gripes/confusions, I'll lay mine:

I get why Davos did a 180 on Mel and magic, but what I don't get is why he's not concerned about his boy Stannis and his girl Shireen. They've shown how close he was to those two over the past 4 seasons yet he is not questioning why the Red Woman left their sides? Stannis left them in dire straights. suffering in the cold, low on food and horses. Shortly thereafter, Mel shows up to Castle Black all downtrodden and he doesn't think to question the well being of the closest thing to family he has left?
He does question about Stannis and Shireen. Mel gives him the "they are dead look" and walks away silently. That happened in S05E10

He still has to find out HOW shireen died, but he knows she died