Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Thoros brought Beric back to life a few minutes after the Hound killed him was that too easy as well? Was it too easy when Thoros was just saying a prayer over his dead friend's body and brought him back to life without even know he could or was it lazy writing? Just because it isn't as epic as you would've liked doesn't mean it's lazy writing.

:dwillhuh:

Ok breh you starting to act bytchmade like you were part of the writers team. IMO they rushed the part where they brought him back. Some build up would've been appreciated instead of dedicating the last 5 min of the episode.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
lol at people complaining that they don't like ramsey. saying he's not likeable like joffrey. no shyt. joffrey was written to be hated and liked. ramsey is not. joffrey was nothing but a cowardly spoiled brat who became king. ramsey is a pure evil muthafukker who's driven by power and respect. but unlike joffrey, ramsey is actually about that life. he really has the courage to go to war and fight for what's his. you can't even compare the two except that they're both antagonists. I mean people really crying cause a psychopath who feeds newborn babies to dogs isn't likeable???:mindblown:

I actually enjoy ramsey's scenes. it's a different feel. dark and suspenseful. the gloomy atmosphere in his scenes is exactly how it should feel when following a crazy muthafukker like that.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Ok breh you starting to act bytchmade like you were part of the writers team. IMO they rushed the part where they brought him back. Some build up would've been appreciated instead of dedicating the last 5 min of the episode.
So since you can't hold a reasonable debate when I refute your points you fall back calling me bytch made. I see why you think it's lazy writing based on your intelligence level. Enjoy the show and welcome to the ignore button.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:laff::laff::laff:
You got dead flashback motherfukkers and fairies with 2 lines in the Top 10?

:francis:

The Official Autistic List. Why not do your individual ranking bullshyt, that makes ZERO sense, along with a family list.
"Power resides where men believe it resides"- Varys

You cant quantify it

I just deliver the rankings, I dont make them up

The people have spoken, deal with it:umad:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So since you can't hold a reasonable debate when I refute your points you fall back calling me bytch made. I see why you think it's lazy writing based on your intelligence level. Enjoy the show and welcome to the ignore button.

Why would I want to debate my opinion? You went on multiple post rant because I said they revived Jon snow real quick???

Accuse me that i cant debate reasonably but ignore my main point of critic brehs: Some build up would've been appreciated instead of dedicating the last 5 min of the episode.

Miss me with that ignore shyt cause i really dont give fukk :camby:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

I enjoyed the scene but I don't disagree that it felt a little bit rushed. I was expecting something like Jon being placed on the pyre and melisandre deciding to walk in there while the fire was burning just like Dany in season 1 and doing her revival thing among the flames while everybody watched. I'm not mad at it but I too think they could have done a better job with it.

Also Davos should be pissed at melisandre for what happened to stannis. He shouldn't be talking about her or to her like a proud dad trying to cheer up his teenage daughter. It should have all just came from Mel.

Still, I was on the edge of my seat and yelled when snowman got up. So they did their job.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the scene but I don't disagree that it felt a little bit rushed. I was expecting something like Jon being placed on the pyre and melisandre deciding to walk in there while the fire was burning just like Dany in season 1 and doing her revival thing among the flames while everybody watched. I'm not mad at it but I too think they could have done a better job with it.

Also Davos should be pissed at melisandre for what happened to stannis. He shouldn't be talking about her or to her like a proud dad trying to cheer up his teenage daughter. It should have all just came from Mel.

Still, I was on the edge of my seat and yelled when snowman got up. So they did their job.

My point exactly breh. I enjoyed the scene and im glad Jon Snow is back. All I said it felt rushed and I wish they took more time out the episode for that but nikkas acting like i cursed out there momma or something :manny:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 things

This muthfukka trying to tell Arya she doesn't have a name does that mean she gonna forget all about her family :lupe:

Bran is the real beast at the end of the day , lil bru about to have so much knowledge "light" on top of

taking over anybody and anything . The biggest of all the dragons is free he can raise hell but what if Bran

Can control that muthafukka :ohlawd: the Starks just trying to live out here but the world won't let

Them now the Great Ned Stark seed bout to raise hell , all who don't fall in line will get it white walkers included

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk ANYBODY who is seriously Team Lannistar (minus Tyrion) or Team Bolton is fukking out of they're minds

@ me next time

I'm right here

I'll give u Robb, but he was like 15 in the original story. Everybody in here done some really dumb shyt at 15 lol.

As for Brandon, he may have been a little too quick to act, but he was just told his sister was kidnapped so his reaction as a big brother was understandable. The problem was the king was insane. Not his fault and he didn't set out to start a war, the mad king did.

And Ned's mistake in that situation was trying to avoid violence by warning cersei. So I'll kind of give u half of that point

1.5 points :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I enjoyed the scene but I don't disagree that it felt a little bit rushed. I was expecting something like Jon being placed on the pyre and melisandre deciding to walk in there while the fire was burning just like Dany in season 1 and doing her revival thing among the flames while everybody watched. I'm not mad at it but I too think they could have done a better job with it..
Those are your own expectations that you set up

The show did not set them up. The show set him up to be brought back EXACTLY the way he was. From Beric Dondarrion all the way to Mel losing her faith exactly like Thoros did

Its the fans own fault if they were disappointed.

I rewatched it last night, now that the expectations were gone, and it was much better scene. I thought it was boring at first, but now I feel its spot on

Try a rewatch, and think about all the context.

NOTHING pointed to Jon being resurrected in the flames. That would be unprecedented and lacking logic. But we were all too hyped up and blinded to see it