Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like theon won't become king of the iron islands?

:wow:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Whole episode was about family,old family and new family
Starkset Wolf Gang Kill them All back! Man What a time...to be alive! :blessed: Literally.

Professor B back. Looking like a dark haired Dirk Nowitzki. He better warg a horse to that cave cause Hodor not carry no grown ass man on his back

Hodor wasn't always a simpleton? Watchu talking bout Willis?:wtb: No seriously, What do you be talking about Willis? I understand Chewbacca and Lassie more than I understand Hodor. Son minus whale be a mute.

Davos solidified his spot as a top 5 character. Might have to start a #Onionset out in these westeros streets :wow:

Edd rolled through them doors with the building crushers, OG Wun Two Times ate that arrow like a scooby snack then treated dude like a mosquito on some boy if you don't get....

Westeros Dane Cook said Cersei wanted some head from him. Guess she got it :lolbron: Dude got killed over some p*ssy that he never even had,talk about a L.

All tommen wanted to do was Margery and they took that away from him.You a teenage boy full of hormones with a freak at your disposal then they take that away from you of course you gonna turn into the second coming of joffrey. Lack of sex can turn any man demonic.

Jamie went from being with the shyts to being like Oh shyt:merchant: Old school Jamie would've took his chances but the man with the golden hand wanted no parts of that. Castle security looking real Larry Holmes right now too. They had 100 dudes watching Cersei door and nobody watching any other one. Bernie Sanders walked in like he lived there.

Tyrion is the real life embodiment of Ned Stark saying a man can only be brave when he's afraid. He went to war multiple times, talked shyt in two trials with his life on the line, now walks into a basement with starving dragons looking at him like a mcnugget and had a conversation.

Wanted to make the Roose Chickens came home to Roost but somebody already did. He set the trend of shanking the leader of the north in the gut while hugging him. Its all fun and games until it happens to you. He picked a great time to tell Reese not to be a psycho :heh: Can't unring that bell. Where was he when dude was doing pyschotic shyt at the dreadfort all the time? Whats up with white people raising psychos and telling them that they're good kids. I was waiting for Ramsay to spike the baby like a football when he was holding him but he played it cool. shyt looked like a DMX video :scust: Dude had to get the fukkboy first place back from Follie.

Snowman got hit with that reanimation jutsu. We knew it was coming but still was dope. Glad they saved us from the fire plot hole too.The conversation that Davos and Red Beard had with their eyes was like :francis:.........:beli: . Only way out the nights watch is death so Snowman can do whatever the fukk he wants now. Hope the first thing he does is put ghost in Follie and Thornes cells.

Y'all front on the catfish red witch if you want to but every name she said when she put those leeches in the fire in season 3 is dead now.The night really is dark and full of terrors :merchant: Really might be just one true god.

Now that we got snowman out the way we can get back to stannis. Its looking real shaky in these westeros streets for stannis set but we ain't see no body and we got a episode named oath breaker coming up. We can only hope that the one true king of westeros is out there.

Tower of Joy next week. Going to be top 5. :wow: These 7 days going to be longer than the second week when you get paid bi-weekly and got a over drafted bank account :mjcry:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
:what:

I been posting the official rankings since season 4 started

Im on my phone so I cant expand deep on the list right now, but it goes like this:

Until Ramsey gets his gift the Starks still occupy the top 5 spots. Jon Stark vaults to #2 if the Nights Watch releases him from his vows.

Gawdbody Bran has a stranglehold on the top spot

Euron climbs into the top 10 based off one monologue and a powerplay

Lyanna Stark, the newest member of the top 10 making herself Stark #6 on the list

Leaf, the Child of the Forest in the top 10

Ser Robert Strong, the only Lannister affiliate even sniffing the list

Coming in at number 10, Wun Wun the original man of Westeros

I dont need a wall of text to let you in on the OFFICIAL word
:beli:

How you expect me to take this serious if you don't got the pound for pound king on here

43fdf5f0-ec54-0132-ab09-0acd8dfea39d.gif

Put some respeck in his name

:birdman:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This is why the show is trash at times IMO. Couple weeks ago we saw the Sand Snakes murk a royal family in Dorne and nobody did shyt about it. Now we see a legitimized b*stard kill his father and nobody got shyt to say about that either. There's no logic to this, and it's not how the world works. It's lazy ass writing man. You're gonna tell me Roose, who has outsmarted everyone thus far, don't got loyal guards with him and his fukking wife/baby at all times? Or that the maester couldn't just tell some Roose loyalists and then they murk Ramsay for being a fukkboy.

shyt is so convenient and lazy....
I don't know what's so confusing to you guys about Ramsey's ascension. HE IS HOUSE BOLTON.

He has more respect in the north than Roose did. Why? Because he earned his respect. War is about morale and leadership. Jon Snow, Stannis, Rob, and Ned are great people because they instill faith in those around them through action. Tyrion had more respect in Kings Landing than Joffrey did because he put his life on the line and saved the city. Danny gained respect after she survived her sacrifice and led her people to survival. Look at the nights watch fold under Allister Thorne.

Family hierarchy is the law, men/armies can be bought, but people follow leaders. Royalty is an illusion. Wealth is an illusion. They've been telling you guys this since day 1.

Go back to the episode that Roose makes Ramsey a Bolton. If you didn't think Roose would've/should've killed Ramsey on the hilltop, you like Roose, were too naive to see that Ramsey, at that moment, became the king of the north.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Davos knows Jon is a true leader. He's witnessed it, he's heard about it. It's as simple as that. Davos believes in strong leadership. Without Jon they were fukked. Now... maybe.. they stand a chance.

The only thing wrong with Davos is that he underestimates his own leadership skills. I believe Davos is a leader of men. He just doesn't know that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
oh and to the people saying this don't feel like game of thrones anymore. Look, I can all but guarantee that most of these ideas are outlines from Martin. Yeah, if Martin had actually finished the book then maybe the scripts would be a little tighter but that's because Martin has YEARS to work everything out. The show writers have to do what Martin does in like 6 months. The fact that the show is still as good as it is should be cause for celebration because most writers wouldn't have held it together like this without the source material.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ramsey just plays by #newrules. There's no code, no honor. Even the biggest a$$holes (outside of those who went crazy) on the show have all had some level of respect and honor for the battlefield and for history and for other houses. Ramsey has none of these qualities. He's gone from low level b*stard of a midlevel lord to the fukking Warden of the North and he's done it by any means necessary. I don't think he's a shytty character at all.

Also, where do Collider find these chicks. first Natasha and now Wendy :noah:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Roose's people either don't know or are scared of Ramsay. They have shown and alluded to the fear Ramsay strikes several times.

They don't know. Young Karstark has aligned himself with Ramsey because let's face it, with the Boltons and Ramsey controlling the north it now has the Karstarks in prime position. They are more prominent now and if Ramsey does fukk it up then Karstark would control the north. Word on the street is Roose was poisoned.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Davos knows Jon is a true leader. He's witnessed it, he's heard about it. It's as simple as that. Davos believes in strong leadership. Without Jon they were fukked. Now... maybe.. they stand a chance.

The only thing wrong with Davos is that he underestimates his own leadership skills. I believe Davos is a leader of men. He just doesn't know that.
Nah, he knows. Wouldn't have been such a successful smuggler without those skills. However, he understands that being #2 and the brains of #1 can extend your life a great deal, in this world.:lolbron: Also, he's not a "rah-rah, look at me!! I'm smarter than the king" #2 either. He just keeps a low profile and is painfully honest, and not a self-promoter or obsessive. This inspires trust from those above and below him, and if someone murks #1, they'd likely try to convert rather than kill him. He keeps #1 from wanting to murk him to, as the fukleey of #2 will be considered with benefit of doubt, and trying to work in #1 interest. He's a rare dude.

He just knows the uber #1 is Jon Snow, as does whatever god Melisandre is about to serve again.