Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
But yeah, all unicorn and fairies bullshyt dreams aside, no one has even attempted, either directly or indirectly with these missives, to enlighten me on how #starkssluts should be #1 in power rankings. I've been waiting, and getting a lot of snide comments about my OFFICIAL list, but no one put up anything to back up their arrogant words.

"There exists no freedom from me. There is only freedom through me...."
-Apocalypse
This breh out here looking like the middle child begging for his parents attention:scusthov:

Them trash rankings aint getting acknowledged:flabbynsick:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
This breh out here looking like the middle child begging for his parents attention:scusthov:

Them trash rankings aint getting acknowledged:flabbynsick:
I see no one else brave enough to put their own up...even if they were touted as "official" :comeon: because I'd :bustback::bustback::bustback: all of those shots with that science and you all got away with fukkery and conceit before me.

I'll also have you know that I am, indeed, a middle child.:datazz:

It makes you a lot strongee, because you have to put up with 3 different rules, and know you can't say shyt about the application. It's why my logic is so sharp, and I blowup bullshyt in seconds many times. We also, almost always, win in the end. :smugbiden: That is, if we didn't let the inevitable addictions take over. Mine, luckily, is beer.

MrSinnister

Daps
Kit Harington Apologizes for Lying to 'Game of Thrones' fans

Can't wait for the D&D apology about Stannis Baratheon next
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I see no one else brave enough to put their own up...even if they were touted as "official" :comeon: because I'd :bustback::bustback::bustback: all of those shots with that science and you all got away with fukkery and conceit before me.

:what:

I been posting the official rankings since season 4 started

Im on my phone so I cant expand deep on the list right now, but it goes like this:

Until Ramsey gets his gift the Starks still occupy the top 5 spots. Jon Stark vaults to #2 if the Nights Watch releases him from his vows.

Gawdbody Bran has a stranglehold on the top spot

Euron climbs into the top 10 based off one monologue and a powerplay

Lyanna Stark, the newest member of the top 10 making herself Stark #6 on the list

Leaf, the Child of the Forest in the top 10

Ser Robert Strong, the only Lannister affiliate even sniffing the list

Coming in at number 10, Wun Wun the original man of Westeros

I dont need a wall of text to let you in on the OFFICIAL word

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
1). I figured that "Kinslaying" was a petty big taboo within the ASOIF verse, of course there are those who don't give a fukk (i.e. Jamie, Euron) but I figured it was a deep enough thing where a complete stranger would at least :scust: at it. That Karstark dude was LITERALLY:yeshrug: and stood by silently.

2). I thought it was pretty well known that Ramsay had a reputation for being bat-shyt crazy. That's why his father was constantly trying to school him. This is a dude who mutilated the last heir of the Iron-Born and raped and terrorized Sansa Stark, two potentially high value wards/captives that could've been used as chess pieces. Even the fat ass wife and child could've been used to his advantage without killing them. Ramsay makes seemingly good short term decisions, but absolutely TERRIBLE long term decisions. Again, who in their right mind would follow such a leader? Even a young Karstark's dude isn't going to just see this as longtime term beneficial partnership' everybody knows the tale of the "Mad King" and the terror he wrought, the North is just supposed to be cool following this sick fukk?

This is why the show is trash at times IMO. Couple weeks ago we saw the Sand Snakes murk a royal family in Dorne and nobody did shyt about it. Now we see a legitimized b*stard kill his father and nobody got shyt to say about that either. There's no logic to this, and it's not how the world works. It's lazy ass writing man. You're gonna tell me Roose, who has outsmarted everyone thus far, don't got loyal guards with him and his fukking wife/baby at all times? Or that the maester couldn't just tell some Roose loyalists and then they murk Ramsay for being a fukkboy.

shyt is so convenient and lazy....

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh: did you bump something into your head breh? I clearly said I was the first to talk about that in this thread...like i specifically said that...i mean, that's the whole basis of this back and forth? :why: yeah i don't doubt other people came up with the same thing, its not rocket science...so like i said...where the receipts (posts) at?

13hbty.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh in like a 10 min span they offed two kings and a mother and her newborn.

Not to mention that random dude shyt talking cersei.

I love this show just dont want it to get too silly in its last few seasons
It's the Game Of Thrones. Ramsey got legitimized as a Bolton, makes sense for him to take out Roose and as fukked up as it is his baby brother too. Balon's brother saw him as weak due to age as well as the losses they suffered to the Boltons, so he killed him. Mountain swore he'd get revenge and dude was talking slick so he got his head smashed for line stepping.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So what big battles will we have this season?

Battle for winterfell- Ramsey and his bannerman vs the snowgod and the wildlings

Battle for kinds landings- the crown vs the faith militant (do the Tyrell's march on kings landing?)

does dorne attack at the right time?

MrSinnister

Daps
:what:

I been posting the official rankings since season 4 started

Im on my phone so I cant expand deep on the list right now, but it goes like this:

Until Ramsey gets his gift the Starks still occupy the top 5 spots. Jon Stark vaults to #2 if the Nights Watch releases him from his vows.

Gawdbody Bran has a stranglehold on the top spot

Euron climbs into the top 10 based off one monologue and a powerplay

Lyanna Stark, the newest member of the top 10 making herself Stark #6 on the list

Leaf, the Child of the Forest in the top 10

Ser Robert Strong, the only Lannister affiliate even sniffing the list

Coming in at number 10, Wun Wun the original man of Westeros

I dont need a wall of text to let you in on the OFFICIAL word
:laff::laff::laff:
You got dead flashback motherfukkers and fairies with 2 lines in the Top 10?

:francis:

The Official Autistic List. Why not do your individual ranking bullshyt, that makes ZERO sense, along with a family list.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why the show is trash at times IMO. Couple weeks ago we saw the Sand Snakes murk a royal family in Dorne and nobody did shyt about it. Now we see a legitimized b*stard kill his father and nobody got shyt to say about that either. There's no logic to this, and it's not how the world works. It's lazy ass writing man. You're gonna tell me Roose, who has outsmarted everyone thus far, don't got loyal guards with him and his fukking wife/baby at all times? Or that the maester couldn't just tell some Roose loyalists and then they murk Ramsay for being a fukkboy.

shyt is so convenient and lazy....

I understand what you saying at the same time that's one of the thing that makes kinslaying so fukked up. It's folks you don't need your guards with offing your on switch. Roose chilling with 5 armed bodyguards while he's kicking game to his son as usual is strange and presents weirder plot issues. He found out the kid was a boy while he was chilling with Ramsey so no need for extra guards. Now if he found out he had a boy before he met Ramsey I would understand ya point.