Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually glad Ramsay seemed despondent or a bit apprehensive about killing Roose, Walda, and his little brother. The only bit of color to him was always his desire to be a Bolton, recognized as Roose's son. That was the only thing stopping him from being a one dimensional villain. I was afraid that when he killed Roose he would be all smug and gleeful about it, and would have some stupid one liner with a troll face:troll:. But he honestly looked reluctant and a little ashamed, like he was struggling between:demonic:and:mjcry:, which I think fits with his character. He killed Roose because he knows Roose used him to take castles and win battles but he knows deep down that Roose never saw him as a Bolton. But even knowing that, he still feels bad about doing the deed. I like that. :ehh:

(underrated scene, my fav Ramsay scene by far)

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
But yeah, all unicorn and fairies bullshyt dreams aside, no one has even attempted, either directly or indirectly with these missives, to enlighten me on how #starkssluts should be #1 in power rankings. I've been waiting, and getting a lot of snide comments about my OFFICIAL list, but no one put up anything to back up their arrogant words.

"There exists no freedom from me. There is only freedom through me...."
-Apocalypse

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He's an idiot and lacks the strategic brilliance of his father. He operates on pure, twisted emotion and is all brawn, which is why his reign on top will be short like leprechauns.
Not really. Remember it was his idea to sneak into Stannis' camp with a small team and wreck shyt while Rooose would've been content with chilling behind the walls all winter while Stannis starved. He was also playing mindgames with the Ironborn blowing that horn constantly before he took Winterfell from them.

I agree he not long for this world but he did learn some things

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
never the less, if they could do this regularly, you would think their services would be in pretty high demand
It's not like it is well known everyone was stunned with baric came back

How many red priests are there?

I think we've seen 3 on the show, 1 had no idea that she could help bring a person back and we don't know about the other that is in Essos

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
1). I figured that "Kinslaying" was a petty big taboo within the ASOIF verse, of course there are those who don't give a fukk (i.e. Jamie, Euron) but I figured it was a deep enough thing where a complete stranger would at least :scust: at it. That Karstark dude was LITERALLY:yeshrug: and stood by silently.

2). I thought it was pretty well known that Ramsay had a reputation for being bat-shyt crazy. That's why his father was constantly trying to school him. This is a dude who mutilated the last heir of the Iron-Born and raped and terrorized Sansa Stark, two potentially high value wards/captives that could've been used as chess pieces. Even the fat ass wife and child could've been used to his advantage without killing them. Ramsay makes seemingly good short term decisions, but absolutely TERRIBLE long term decisions. Again, who in their right mind would follow such a leader? Even a young Karstark's dude isn't going to just see this as longtime term beneficial partnership' everybody knows the tale of the "Mad King" and the terror he wrought, the North is just supposed to be cool following this sick fukk?

1. there is no reason to think kinslaying is a particular taboo, nobody has ever suggested such a thing

why would the "game of thrones" stop at killing your sibling or family? i would think its the opposite, in the "game of thrones" your family can also be your enemy and your enemy has to be eliminated

2. it just sounds like you are confusing your opinion with a character, why would a guy whose father was beheaded by robb give give two fuks about the iron born or sansa? why would you think a young inexperienced leader would have the maturity to think about long term decision making, ramsey and the young karstack are about the same age, there is no real reason to assume the karstack who is the youngest of his family and was thrust in the position is more mature or logical than ramsey

the more logical conclusion is that they both see themselves as young guns

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It's not like it is well known everyone was stunned with baric came back

How many red priests are there?

I think we've seen 3 on the show, 1 had no idea that she could help bring a person back and we don't know about the other that is in Essos
it's much more popular in Essos