:takedat:

Starkset we back to that #1 spot :whew:

"Snowman babay I shine in any weather"

:dj2:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You have a prediction of any? :lupe: on one hand I think it would too obvious but I'm worried for the Stark youngster and Osha. I think she is too smart/resourceful of a character to captured tho
There are only 3 options that make sense in my opinion:

1) young child who shall not be named and Osha. The most likely and most heartbreaking.

2) fake Stark child. Fake Arya for marriage or fake young child who shall not be named. Not likely, the 'fake stark' storyline never came and its too late now

3) Theon. Not likely.

All signs point to me killing myself at some point this season

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
U been trying to throw dirt on my man Ned's name for like 4 seasons now :birdman:

Ned couldn't come after the boltons because he couldn't prove the allegations and u don't wanna be the Lord who's punishing your vassals for unsubstantiated rumors. That's the quickest way to lose their loyalty. What's to stop the boltons from accusing somebody else of doing fukked up shyt if they know Ned just gonna take their word and behead them?

When he had proof of Jorah Mormont selling slaves, he came after him and his justice chased Jorah off the damn continent.

As for him joining the rebellion, how could he not? He gonna refuse to join his best friend in rebellion and forgive the man who murdered his father and brother? Ned had no choice in that matter. He would have lost all credibility as a man and Lord and would have been knocked off as warden of the North in no time.

Ned is one of the very very few characters whose character cannot be questioned, much less by a self admitted lannisters Stan :scust:
View media item 7138

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I might be in the minority but I REALLY enjoyed last night's episode and thought it was damn near perfect. After 5 Seasons of damn near EVERYTHING going wrong for the "good" guys we got a little bit of balance with this episode.

Really enjoyed Tyrion's expedition to free the dragons, it was PERFECTLY acted and set up. Peter Dinklage and the guy who plays Varys sold the shyt out of that entire scene.

Sansa finally looks like she's going to do more than cry and be abused for the entire season.

Theon refusing any type of redemption and wanting to face whatever fate meets him when he goes Home was a nice touch

Arya getting her ass kicked was getting old, so I'm glad they didn't drag it out over the course of 3-4 episodes, she'll continue her Daredevil training

Jon Snow's resurrection I felt was handled very well, I really enjoyed the entire scene with Mellisandre's literally begging her God for the miracle of bringing him back, then everybody slowly loses hope and exits the room one by one, then you have the silent shot lingering on his face and he gasps back to life, that was closest to a High Fantasy "Hero" moment as has ever been done on the show. I know some people have reservations about Davos going to Mellisandre's for help, but he explained it himself to her. "I don't like you, I never will, but I've seen you drink poison with a smile on your face and give birth to a shadow demon who went into the night and murdered the King's brother, can't you at least TRY this resurrection Jesus thing?". Desperate times call for desperate measures and there have been characters who absolutely hate and loathe one another who have temporarily aligned for the greater good. Davos could need Mellisandre one moment and then plunge a sword in her back the next.

One thing I felt a bit cumbersome was Ramsay and his arc. There are only so many babies you can kill and women you can ravage before your character stops being chillingly compelling and starts becoming one note and boring. And the set up with him killing his father wasn't so much shocking as it was eye rolling. That Karstark who just stood by has absolutely NO reason to follow a psychotic madman who just became a dreaded "Kinslayer" right in front of you, yet he simply stands idle? I mean seriously, WHO in their right mind in the North is going to follow Ramsay?

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The creator of the High Valiryan language posted the translation for what Mel said during her ritual.

Zyhys oñoso jehikagon Aeksiot epi, se gis hen syndrorro jemagon.
“We ask the Lord to shine his light, and lead a soul out of darkness.”

Zyhys perzys stepagon Aeksio Oño jorepi, se morghultas lys qelitsos sikagon.
“We beg the Lord to share his fire, and light a candle that has gone out.”

Hen syndrorro, oños. Hen ñuqir, perzys. Hen morghot, glaeson.
“From darkness, light. From ashes, fire. From death, life.”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:dwillhuh:

I don't wanna neg you, but I can and I will tho. :francis:

Jamie's a real phaggot, that's about it. It's fukk Jamie Lanister til the day he dies :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

#StarkSet #WolfGang we out chea! :banderas:

We were down for a bit, but it's feasting time
wolf-animated-gif-8.gif

Real talk ANYBODY who is seriously Team Lannistar (minus Tyrion) or Team Bolton is fukking out of they're minds

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think Rickon Stark is the gift given to Ramsay whose has been betrayed by the people he and osha went to and thought would protect them, maybe the Karstack convinced whoever had him to give him up on a false sense of we can protect him more with us and now they serving rickon on a silver platter to Ramsey I know this sounds far fetched but who knows

I certainly hope not because if I have to watch Ramsay torture and abuse ANOTHER Stark all goddamn season:martin:

I think Rickon is going to have another part to play in all of this other than as a captive. I don't really have any solid theories but it would be mundane and repetitive to go that particular route with him

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
And the set up with him killing his father wasn't so much shocking as it was eye rolling. That Karstark who just stood by has absolutely NO reason to follow a psychotic madman who just became a dreaded "Kinslayer" right in front of you, yet he simply stands idle? I mean seriously, WHO in their right mind in the North is going to follow Ramsay?

well a young inexperienced leader whose entire family has died and who probably was never even being groomed for leadership and is all probably feeling alone in the world would be more than willing another young inexperienced leader, they both are about the same age and are much more likely to bond

i thought that scene was great

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
well a young inexperienced leader whose entire family has died and who probably was never even being groomed for leadership and is all probably feeling alone in the world would be more than willing another young inexperienced leader, they both are about the same age and are much more likely to bond

i thought that scene was great

1). I figured that "Kinslaying" was a petty big taboo within the ASOIF verse, of course there are those who don't give a fukk (i.e. Jamie, Euron) but I figured it was a deep enough thing where a complete stranger would at least :scust: at it. That Karstark dude was LITERALLY:yeshrug: and stood by silently.

2). I thought it was pretty well known that Ramsay had a reputation for being bat-shyt crazy. That's why his father was constantly trying to school him. This is a dude who mutilated the last heir of the Iron-Born and raped and terrorized Sansa Stark, two potentially high value wards/captives that could've been used as chess pieces. Even the fat ass wife and child could've been used to his advantage without killing them. Ramsay makes seemingly good short term decisions, but absolutely TERRIBLE long term decisions. Again, who in their right mind would follow such a leader? Even a young Karstark's dude isn't going to just see this as longtime term beneficial partnership' everybody knows the tale of the "Mad King" and the terror he wrought, the North is just supposed to be cool following this sick fukk?

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Just watched the previews to next week's episode again a few times and realized that the banners the horse riders are waving on their way to winterfell is the Sigil of House Umber, In the show the Umbers are the Northern house Rickon and Osha went to after they left Bran , so it looks like the Umbers are the ones talking to Ramsey presenting this "gift" to him which I'm assuming is Rickon who is in their possession. For book readers , I'm well aware that House Manderly are the ones Rickon and OSHA went to in the book instead of the Umbers but the show runners decided to use HOUSE UMBER Instead of the Manderlys in terms of where Rickon went to in the show.