Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
as far as fireworks and such, most of her previous magic has specifically involved 'King's Blood'. I mean she burned a little girl alive to... uh... give Stannis good luck? you would think that bringing a dead person back to life would also involve some kind of sacrifice. yeah Thoros did it with just some words, but again, that hasn't been the style of Melisandre's magic

but whatever. it will be interesting going forward to see how this effects Melisandre's confidence. and if there will be any drawbacks for Jon
There was no sacrifice when Beric Dondarrion was brought back from the dead. His homie just said that his light had been extinguished and he begged for the lord of the light to bring him back. It was just words.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He's black and white from England....and he makes music -

I hate seeing GOT actors out of character/as real people, completely ruins their character for me :heh:

Also, are there any black couples in the UK damn, every black star they have is mixed or kids of african immigrants, there are enough black people in England to have a few fully black English stars

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I see no one repping or quoting my OFFICIAL power rankings :stopitslime:. I'm about to have to start raining ether on #snowset
Your power rankings were :trash:, lannisters in first? I get Franken mountain in is a beast, but he ain't taking out and entire army + villagers. Lannisters pulling up last, and that's only if you still count Tyrion as one. Really tho, he been traded. L's got some votes this week, but they didnt make the AP or the Coaches Poll

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I hate seeing GOT actors out of character/as real people, completely ruins their character for me :heh:

Also, are there any black couples in the UK damn, every black star they have is mixed or kids of african immigrants, there are enough black people in England to have a few fully black English stars
Britain is the most expensive country on the planet, in my opinion. You're likely going to find older people mixing in the population to get a foothold. It wouldn't make real sense for other types of Black families to live there. You'd really have to have a reason you want to stay there, outside of the island areas. The islands and African nations swap people with the British for school, come up, resume building, and music.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
There was no sacrifice when Beric Dondarrion was brought back from the dead. His homie just said that his light had been extinguished and he begged for the lord of the light to bring him back. It was just words.
"his homie" was Thoros. like I said...

yeah Thoros did it with just some words, but again, that hasn't been the style of Melisandre's magic

MrSinnister

Daps
Your power rankings were :trash:, lannisters in first? I get Franken mountain in is a beast, but he ain't taking out and entire army + villagers. Lannisters pulling up last, and that's only if you still count Tyrion as one. Really tho, he been traded. L's got some votes this week, but they didnt make the AP or the Coaches Poll
Can the Starks even fight an army at this point??:childplease:

Can they even fight a foot patrol? Your best Stark isn't even a Stark but Kelly c's uncle. :leon: Your second best Stark is a cripple kid who sees through trees, and your 3rd one is blind :russ:. No one knows wtf happened to Rickon, but if this thread is to be believed, I'm depressed again, as I thought he'd be trained up as a real threat.

Why the fukk should the Starks be number 1 or even higher than LanniSTARS....the Franken Mountain can take all the Starks, together, with Walder:lolbron:, by himself.:umad:

#dealwithit
#starksetluckytobeonlist

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Starks are hypocrites. Ned's bannerman Roose rapes and terrorizes? All good! Tywin's bannerman Mountain rapes and terrorizes and kills? Ned gets high and mighty and tries to charge Tywin with the crime. Starks are morally reprehensible.
Its kinda messed up but there are levels to this shyt
Roose rapes and kills his own people
The Mountain raped and killed the princess of dorne

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
via reddit:

rVq5HQw.gif

we need a 'negged' version :pachaha:
Pv7vY2f.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Fact of the matter is the Starks have a long track record of getting caught up in their feelings and starting wars. Those wars make cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Westorosi.

Oh, my sister ran off with some dude I better start a war
Oh, my best friend's son isn't really his let me start a war
Oh, I don't want to marry this girl I should probably start a war

Real leaders are accountable to their people, not just themselves and their misguided codes.
You cant even troll good. This is fukkin terrible postin breh

I see no one repping or quoting my OFFICIAL power rankings :stopitslime:. I'm about to have to start raining ether on #snowset
I quoted it.....to shyt on it:bryan:
Unless you put the Starks at #1 :ufdup:

MrSinnister

Daps
If I didn't have so much ingrained honor, I'd flip to #lanniSTARS. That's the GOAT team, but I just can't deal with that much Cersei evil, even as I love the inate fukkery they inspire.:francis:

#starkset are arrogant a$$holes, who can't understand the reality of their situation. They're running from everyone, but they still think they're the top house. :comeon: I still love your entitled asses though.

MrSinnister

Daps
To this point though hasn't Melisandre's magic mainly be used for demonic/murderous purposes? I assume spells to kill people or to win a battle require possible sacrifices while magic to give life may be performed differently
Yeah, she knows how to take lives, but not give them.