Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode overall.
Melissandra went from seeing a man coming back from the dead once and not knowing how to do that to resurrecting Jon real quick tho. :francis:
I wanna complain about this... but I'm not really mad. We don't know what type of mindset snow gonna be on. He could be normal good ol jon, but he might just be on some wild shyt.

Let's not forget, he's no longer tied to the wall since he technically died. Hes now free to do whatever he feels like doing, maybe even ride into kings landing

Mels just doing her thing, but considering that shes gonna find out the fire god is riding with her even more so now than ever, I expect for the quick resurrection to pay off in overall fukkery

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I wanna complain about this... but I'm not really mad. We don't know what type of mindset snow gonna be on. He could be normal good ol jon, but he might just be on some wild shyt.

Let's not forget, he's no longer tied to the wall since he technically died. Hes now free to do whatever he feels like doing, maybe even ride into kings landing

Mels just doing her thing, but considering that shes gonna find out the fire god is riding with her even more so now than ever, I expect for the quick resurrection to pay off in overall fukkery

There's leaked pictures from scenes later in the season that show how Jon turns out(might not explain it entirely but gives a good idea).

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was actually gonna say something about how a major theme in this story has been that magic is real, but people struggle to figure out exactly how it works

is there one ultimate 'power' behind: Melisandre's shadow baby, Bran seeing through Weirwoods, whatever Varys saw when they burned his man-parts, White Walkers, FrankenMountain, resurrections, various Faceless Men tricks, Dragons, etc?
I think its the same god they're praying to, but just in dofferent ways :yeshrug:

I think the idea of the manyface god alludes to it in a way i'm too tired to articulate atm

smoking man

still breathin
Daps
Reppin
cloudsmoke
I think its the same god they're praying to, but just in dofferent ways :yeshrug:

I think the idea of the manyface god alludes to it in a way i'm too tired to articulate atm

Since Martin himself is an ardent atheist, most people are convinced that there are no Gods in the GoT-Universe, there are just certain people who can acquire supernatural abilities and some of them mistakenly attribute their powers to the benevolence of certain deities that do not exist...

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
- Robb didn't know Ramsay existed until Roose told him his b*stard could take the castle back, at which point his brothers and everyone he cared about was there presumably being held hostage. Don't think he knew anything about torture but I wouldn't blame him if he cosigned it in that situation
Yea wasnt robb basically like "have him do what he has to do, but bring me theon alive"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I've got three things to say after reading this thread from last night :martin:

1. Aint nuuuuuunayewniccas in this thread talk about rickon and the wildling broad being put on the summerjam crosses as ramseys present until me...if that happens...i want my muthsfuccin respekt :martin:

t
:camby:

People been speculating that ever since the episode description leaked over a week ago

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
It's always hilarious to watch stark stans perform mental gymnastics to try and preserve "honor" and ignore the realities of power in a brutal world.

Like Ned didn't didn't betray his King to seize power
Like Ned isn't basically a kingslayer just like Jaime (idgaf who swung the sword, they all knew the endgame)
Like Ned isn't a huge part of the reason Elia got raped and murdered and they tried to kill the baby Targs
Like the Starks don't benefit from having a savage like Roose on the team
Like Robb didn't nudge nudge wink wink okay Ramsey torturing people

Only difference between Ned and any of the rest of them is that Ned has convinced himself he is a good person.
:dahell:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

People been speculating that ever since the episode description leaked over a week ago

You have a prediction of any? :lupe: on one hand I think it would too obvious but I'm worried for the Stark youngster and Osha. I think she is too smart/resourceful of a character to captured tho

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
You have a prediction of any? :lupe: on one hand I think it would too obvious but I'm worried for the Stark youngster and Osha. I think she is too smart/resourceful of a character to captured tho
I forgot Osha and Rickon were going to the Umbar's. :mjcry: i don't need this in my life.