Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Are u really trying to say the batman of GoT was corruptible ?

Nah. I'm saying that he was a hypocrite. As a leader, ignoring brutal actions doesn't absolve you of your responsibility for them - especially if you benefit from them. Why did Ned apply a standard to Tywin that he didn't apply to himself?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I'm saying that he was a hypocrite. As a leader, ignoring brutal actions doesn't absolve you of your responsibility for them - especially if you benefit from them. Why did Ned apply a standard to Tywin that he didn't apply to himself?
He banned many of the things that the boltons were doing

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
@beanz please refresh my memory since you have memorized a bunch of stories....didn't roose locked up walda in a tower and left her there to die, and she ended up eating her fingers or something like that.

Sorry if somebody else already answered but this thread moving too fast for me to check at work lol..

In the books it was actually lady hornwood or waynwood he did it too. She was a widow who just lost her only heir. The starks were trying to find a match for her but Ramsey kidnapped her and forced her to marry him for her lands. Then he just locked her up and starved her to the point she ate her own fingers.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Euron :blessed:

Also, I don't get this vehement hatred of Olly. Dude literally watched his family and friends get murdered (and probably eaten later on) by Thenns ... of course he hates Wildlings, and doesn't want to help them. Thorne has always been a prick, but give Olly a break ... he's a child and had to go through that.

I ain't going to lie, I was :pacspit: at Olly until I read your comment had me:patrice: ....You do have a point!​

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
@beanz please refresh my memory since you have memorized a bunch of stories....didn't roose locked up walda in a tower and left her there to die, and she ended up eating her fingers or something like that.
No, that was Ramsay's 1st wife in the book. Lady Hornwood. Ramsay was the one that locked her up.
roose gets killed by ramsay because yeah he trusts ramsay that much even though he's been killing all of roose's other b*stards nah
Bran is warging or no he's going back into the past through tree visions bu nah that's left unexplained
Ramsay is about to go to war with Jon forreal
Jon is back
Not sure why it took so long the red priests were bringing dead people back to life in season 2 with a few whispers
dramatic tension idk

Now we can have a proper season
AFAIK Roose only had 1 son besides Ramsey and he was true born. Roose isn't even 100% certain it was Ramsey that killed him.

Starks are hypocrites. Ned's bannerman Roose rapes and terrorizes? All good! Tywin's bannerman Mountain rapes and terrorizes and kills? Ned gets high and mighty and tries to charge Tywin with the crime. Starks are morally reprehensible.
:stopitslime:

:russ:
Don't believe the hype. Roose knew better than to fukk with Ned. He wasn't doing none of that shyt. If he was he was smart enough to keep it on the low

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
13094393_1220026628015775_7758933917102481785_n.png.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not feeling this season. Something seems off. Maybe its the fact that the show is no longer following the books and the makers of the show have to rely on their own creativity.

This episode was better than the last one but the magic is missing this season. Dont know why people are still watching this show to be honest.

I'm gonna download the earlier episodes and watch them to soothe my soul.

:dead:

You're acting like the producers are just winging it and aren't being told how this shyt ends, like Ironman gonna make an appearance in the next episode or some shyt cause they had no idea what to do.

Dudes look for any reason to complain, the show was quality last night.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Sorry if somebody else already answered but this thread moving too fast for me to check at work lol..

In the books it was actually lady hornwood or waynwood he did it too. She was a widow who just lost her only heir. The starks were trying to find a match for her but Ramsey kidnapped her and forced her to marry him for her lands. Then he just locked her up and starved her to the point she ate her own fingers.

No, that was Ramsay's 1st wife in the book. Lady Hornwood. Ramsay was the one that locked her up.

:salute:

So savage :wow:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always hilarious to watch stark stans perform mental gymnastics to try and preserve "honor" and ignore the realities of power in a brutal world.

Like Ned didn't didn't betray his King to seize power
Like Ned isn't basically a kingslayer just like Jaime (idgaf who swung the sword, they all knew the endgame)
Like Ned isn't a huge part of the reason Elia got raped and murdered and they tried to kill the baby Targs
Like the Starks don't benefit from having a savage like Roose on the team
Like Robb didn't nudge nudge wink wink okay Ramsey torturing people

Only difference between Ned and any of the rest of them is that Ned has convinced himself he is a good person.