Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think some members of the Night's Watch will be who Ramsay burns/flays during the opening of the big battle in episode 9.

Ramsey seems intent on attacking the Wall. So maybe Jon leaves the wall with Davos, Mel, and presumably Sansa to rally the North to their side, and Ramsay attacks the wall and takes the rest of the NW's captive. It would be a big F U to Jon to have his friend Ed burned and flayed right before b*stard Bowl.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
That's a very popular line from the books
I don't remember him saying that on the show

I thought Jon's revival would be a little more dramatic :dead:

was roose more sadistic in the books, cuz in the show they make him seem like a reasonable dude who just took an opportunity

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Yo, I was thinking something while watching Ayra all blinded and shyt...

how dope would it be if she never gets her sight back...and learns to warg...so she becomes a functioning warg, where she controls her body, but only uses the animals eyes...

so she walking around with a parrot on her shoulder and shyt...lmfao :banderas:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
was roose more sadistic in the books, cuz in the show they make him seem like a reasonable dude who just took an opportunity
He's not sadistic like Ramsay, but he is more slimy in the books. He does weird shyt like have leeches suck his blood. But I mean in the books and the show he is sadistic. Remember when he told the story about how he impregnated Ramsay's mother?

:demonic:

Daps

how dope would it be if she never gets her sight back...and learns to warg...so she becomes a functioning warg, where she controls her body, but only uses the animals eyes...

syrevC2.jpg

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Ramsay is the worst character on this show. I think he might be even worse than Joffrey because even while Joffrey was being a total a$$hole there was a clear sign that he was just a deranged little know nothing douchebag. Ramsay is allowed to be just as awful as Joffrey but he is presented in a way where he is shown as being smarter than everyone else, better prepared and all around more crafty than everyone else. He is just better than everyone else at everything. Its like he is the de facto Mary Sue of this show and it annoys the fukk out of me because far better characters (Roose, Stannis, Yara, even Theon's punk ass) are being sacrificed to build him up as this unstoppable badass.
While Dorn is seen as the worst aspect of the show to a lot of you I see the worst thing about this show being Ramsay.

Damn. Havent watched a second of this season yet, but this sums up a big reason why I quit the show. I hate this character and I hate how much screen time he's gotten the last 2 seasons. Not cuz he's a "bad guy"...I just hate the way the character is written. Never been more annoyed by a character in my life...

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Or a wolf at her side :mjpls:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
roose gets killed by ramsay because yeah he trusts ramsay that much even though he's been killing all of roose's other b*stards nah
Bran is warging or no he's going back into the past through tree visions bu nah that's left unexplained
Ramsay is about to go to war with Jon forreal
Jon is back
Not sure why it took so long the red priests were bringing dead people back to life in season 2 with a few whispers
dramatic tension idk

Now we can have a proper season

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I wonder how long it takes until the Freys find out that one of their own, with a heir to being Warden of the North was murdered. Their stake isn't as strong with both Roose and Twin dead, but I wouldn't sleep on their vengeance.
Roose was poisoned by his enemies. the same scoundrels killed Fat Walda and the baby. Ramsey will find them and get revenge for his house and the Freys

:troll:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
wow, he said that? i dont even remember that!
He said it in the books
Nah nikka was grimy in the books too. He still practices the 'first night' ritual which basically says if anyone in his region gets married, as Lord he gets first dibs on tapping that on the wedding night. He peeped Ramsay's mom, thought she was fly and hung her husband and raped her under his hanging body.