Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
He said it in the books

Nah nikka was grimy in the books too. He still practices the 'first night' ritual which basically says if anyone in his region gets married, as Lord he gets first dibs on tapping that on the wedding night. He peeped Ramsay's mom, thought she was fly and hung her husband and raped her under his hanging body.

dam, now that i think about it how the hell did the starks end up allying themselves with them, they seem worse than the lannisters

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
dam, now that i think about it how the hell did the starks end up allying themselves with them, they seem worse than the lannisters
Beggars couldn't be choosers. The Starks needed an army. The Boltons had one of the largest armies in the North. And how would it work being the King of the North, without uniting all of the North, even the despised houses?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Not feeling this season. Something seems off. Maybe its the fact that the show is no longer following the books and the makers of the show have to rely on their own creativity.

This episode was better than the last one but the magic is missing this season. Dont know why people are still watching this show to be honest.

I'm gonna download the earlier episodes and watch them to soothe my soul.
View media item 8232

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yo, I was thinking something while watching Ayra all blinded and shyt...

how dope would it be if she never gets her sight back...and learns to warg...so she becomes a functioning warg, where she controls her body, but only uses the animals eyes...

so she walking around with a parrot on her shoulder and shyt...lmfao :banderas:

You're not far off. In the books, Arya and Jon both have "wolf dreams." Basically when they're asleep, they dream that they're in the body of their wolves. Their warging abilities aren't anywhere near Bran nor do they really know they're wargs (if they actually are anyway).

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

Boltons are Stark bannermen meaning they are bound by oath to fight for the Starks and are also under their rule. They're like a state and the Starks are the presidents. Also I didn't go into detail but Roose did all that on the low so the Starks wouldn't find out because he knew Ned wouldn't have it. For instance when Ramsay's mom brought Ramsay to the Dreadfort like 'yo this is your kid', she told Roose that her husband's brother had taken over their land. Roose had dude's tongue cut out so he couldn't go tell anyone what happened because the Starks banned the first night practice AND flaying people a long time ago. Plus the Boltons had rebelled against the starks over the centuries and even taken Winterfell a few times. But the only reason Roose was able to make the moves he made is because all the other northern houses besides the Karstarks got decimated at the Red Wedding.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got three things to say after reading this thread from last night :martin:

1. Aint nuuuuuunayewniccas in this thread talk about rickon and the wildling broad being put on the summerjam crosses as ramseys present until me...if that happens...i want my muthsfuccin respekt :martin:

2. Niccas mad that the way jon came back? :martin: nicca what you expect?! How did the other nicca in season 3 come back? Was their fireworks and explosions...no fool....just a few holy words and belief...fucc outta here with those complaints, not everything has to be so over the top, which segways into my third point

3. Alot of you are ridiculous, how're you gonna complain about things like jon snow not coming back via fire to proove he's a targareyn...when that's a fan theory :mindblown:...you're complaining about the show prooving/disprooving fan theories?...wtf :pachaha: wheredeydewdatat

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Beggars couldn't be choosers. The Starks needed an army. The Boltons had one of the largest armies in the North. And how would it work being the King of the North, without uniting all of the North, even the despised houses?

Yea but they weren't exactly beefing. Roose was a bannerman and answered Robb's call like he was sposed to. Honestly Roose probably wouldn't have betrayed Robb had Robb just married the Frey girl like he was supposed to. Once Robb dissed the Frey's there was no way they were going to fight with him so Roose was actually being smart there. Either he got murked with everyone else or he joined the winning team. Not only that but remember that they couldn't have passed the Twins to get back north without the Freys anyway so even if Roose wasn't in on the Red Wedding they would've gotten either murked there or been stuck between the Frey's and the Lannisters. Roose was dirty for that but can't really blame him. Even if he would've tipped Robb off and they got at the Frey's they wouldn't have had enough men to defeat the Lannisters

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Starks are hypocrites. Ned's bannerman Roose rapes and terrorizes? All good! Tywin's bannerman Mountain rapes and terrorizes and kills? Ned gets high and mighty and tries to charge Tywin with the crime. Starks are morally reprehensible.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Starks are hypocrites. Ned's bannerman Roose rapes and terrorizes? All good! Tywin's bannerman Mountain rapes and terrorizes and kills? Ned gets high and mighty and tries to charge Tywin with the crime. Starks are morally reprehensible.
:francis:

Are u really trying to say the batman of GoT was corruptible ?