Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Tyrion tryin to become free sample teriyaki chicken :damn:

god damn that dragon scary looking as motherfukker :huhldup:

Tyrion just unleashed the flutes on these Harpy nikkas

:stopitslime: Cesar millan would had those two dragons rolling over and playing dead

That second dragon was really like

"Nicca you know what time it is...help a nicca out...lehhhdodisss :myman:" :laff:

Show up, whoop ass, leave :dead:

Jesus, Ramsey 'bout to go full retard

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif
ayra

fukk fukk fukk fukk!!!!!
Did not expect that

congats father :pachaha:

the inside(:demonic:+:sadcam:)

that baby bout to be bbq chicken

:damn: Ramsey is the craziest fukker in the whole series.

The GOAT villian by far :blessed: got Jeffrey's insanity with an extra dose of :demonic:

Roose went out like he came up :yeshrug:

Ramsey has made me do this at least 5 times on this fukking show
rmdSx.gif

he about yo release the hounds like Guru releasing the flutes

I expected Ramsey to do this to dthe baby when he held him

snitsky-punt.gif

:mjlol:

:russ:she filing her own paperwork

And my dude is getting a fresh cut? :banderas:

Every woman everywhere is praying to based gawd right now :bow: :laff:

also fukk outta here Melis for trying to front like she wasn't qualified to perform this resurrection. gave my man all that BS about how she's never done and it shouldn't work and went in there and gave my man Jon the Ben Carson Gifted hands, she knew wassup :banderas:.

snoman 17.5 let's get it :blessed:

:blessed: the snow gawd

sI7Mvbk.gif

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Starkset bout to connect, y'all other sets need to fall back

Sansa to the wall - W
Arya training on one hundred thousand trillion - W
Bran in the trees smoking trees warging like a boss - W
Jon motha fukkin Snow is bike! - W

And sansa knows they're all alive

Throwing wins like money may throws money

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

the coli severs and jon snow switched spots

:francis:

Ned Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen...

Where are the female Giants? How big home get pu$$y :mindblown:

low key them hounds been eatin good as fukk these past couple weeks. lil veal on the menu :eat:

Ghost went from sleeping to :jawalrus:

and I was like :dwillhuh::mjcry::myman:

goddamn I love reading this thread the morning after episodes! so many daps had to be given out...

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Olly sucks just because the character didn't work. Just another moody pre-teen. Yea his motivations make sense but all of the NW seemed like idiots murking Jon in the show. The wildlings are already south of the wall and the only one that can deal with them was Jon. How'd they think the Wildlings would react when they kill Jon specifically for letting them through? You think they'll just assume the NW would honor their agreement? Not only that but they're mad shortsighted if they don't get Jon's point that tens of thousands of dead wildlings fighting for the Walkers is something they can't fight so why not have them on your side? The book gave another, more legit reason for the mutiny but this was a bit thin.
They murder Jon with the Wildlings right there in the book. Seem just as stupid. At least in the show, there were no Wildings at the Wall and they could control how the information got out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:umad:

I trust her visions, but nothing has happened yet. Jon is no Stark...and if you really want to get deep on some things, he's likely a (radio edit).
blood, jon is a stark, he is of the north, L is a stark, his unc-dad raised him, if anything #fireset may get a late claim on him. but he'd be dead if it weren't for his stark blood - literally. who saved him during the battle, who raised him, made sure he didn't get killed (original men of the north, can commune with the widling because they are of widling blood, has a direwolf - of house stark, can warg - that's so #starkset)

bytch asses can't stand to see a set with so much power :umad:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Yo why my man Davos want Jon back anyway? Don't get me wrong Davos is that dude but what is it he's hoping for?

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
They murder Jon with the Wildlings right there in the book. Seem just as stupid. At least in the show, there were no Wildings at the Wall and they could control how the information got out.

Yea but he was trying to get the Wildlings to roll with him to bring the pain to Ramsay which was definitely a direct violation of his oath to not take part in the wars of the realm and not all the Wildlings were down with that plan.

Daps
And it doesn't make sense. He isn't going to have people just take his side like that because he's an absolute maniac. The fact that he has Roose's people on his side out of nowhere makes zero sense. Who in their right mind would align with that manic over Roose?

Yeah his killing his father in front of the CarStark dude and him just going :manny: is bullshyt too.
He isn't the type of guy who should be engendering this type of immediate loyalty from people.

The only person they've shown to be ok with Ramsay killing Roose is the Karstark. That's not Roose's boy. Given the fact that it was Ramsay who went out to the other Northern Houses to garner their support (NOT Roose) coupled with the fact that that Karstark is a youngin like Ramsay, it's easy to believe he'd align with Ramsay.

Roose's people either don't know or are scared of Ramsay. They have shown and alluded to the fear Ramsay strikes several times.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Olly sucks just because the character didn't work. Just another moody pre-teen. Yea his motivations make sense but all of the NW seemed like idiots murking Jon in the show. The wildlings are already south of the wall and the only one that can deal with them was Jon. How'd they think the Wildlings would react when they kill Jon specifically for letting them through? You think they'll just assume the NW would honor their agreement? Not only that but they're mad shortsighted if they don't get Jon's point that tens of thousands of dead wildlings fighting for the Walkers is something they can't fight so why not have them on your side? The book gave another, more legit reason for the mutiny but this was a bit thin.

Shortsighted maybe, but the character makes absolute sense. You watch your family & friends get murked by a particular group of people, you might stop thinking rationally when it comes to that group.

Jards

All Star
Daps
How long you expect them to hold on to a dead body? It had to be done quickly.

Fair enough :ehh:

as the gas though is that John could supposedly be Azor Ahai I expected something a bit more built up and spectacular

As far as rushing the show, I don't get that complaint. Show is progressing at a good pace IMO. Slow it down you end up with shyt like Dany wandering the desert forever.

as said been enjoying the series so far but from a book reader perspective Doran, Stannis and Roose are still big players in the game so those are big deaths. Obviously D&D are privy to more info than us so maybe those characters are not as big in the end game as we are lead to believe in the books or more than likely they could be going their own way with the series but to kill those three in the space of three eps - it's like there's no space for one death to 'breath' as they seem to be jumping into the next big death straight away especially when factoring the stabbing/supposed death of Jon Snow as well. Even Martin said these nikkas got the deaths turned up to 100

The final two seasons are going to be short so they could be considered as 1 season so I can see why they're looking to get the end game going as this could effectively be the penultimate season. But when you seem to be reeling from one major event the next one seems to come straight away which kind of cheapens the impact of what you just seen. Can't really compare to the Dany situation either - shes pretty much been going around in circles for three seasons.

But as said I'm enjoying this shyt as a book reader because all this shyt is new to me so fukk it :yeshrug:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wast too busy watching game 7 but I just finished the episode :banderas:.

I figured they were going to deal with Jon within the first 3 episode.

Melisandre gets no praise from me..still hurt after what she did to Shireen (those screams:to:).