Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Chaval

Pro
Daps
I think Rickon Stark is the gift given to Ramsay whose has been betrayed by the people he and osha went to and thought would protect them, maybe the Karstack convinced whoever had him to give him up on a false sense of we can protect him more with us and now they serving rickon on a silver platter to Ramsey I know this sounds far fetched but who knows

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think the Umbers will hand over Rickon and align with the Boltons because the Widlings have started moving into the Gift. The Umbers probably hate the Wildings the most because their villages get raided the most. Last Hearth, where the Umbers are from is right next to The Gift, the land where Jon allowed the Wildlings to live.

north.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The show really should have re-cast Bran at the first sign he was going t have a freakish growth spurt because all I do when he is onscreen is think about how tall the kid is and how much his big ass must kill Hodor's back when he has to lift him.
There had to be some white Gary Coleman child actors out there who they could have cast.

The Wildlings are about to become the new Night's Watch. That giant fukked dude with the itchy crossbow trigger finger up.
If only he had smashed that little b*stard Olly's head in too.

Tyrion, The Uncle of Dragons! By the time Dany gets back to Mereen she's going to have to take Tyrion to court to get supervised visitation to them dragons.

The Artist Formerly Known As Arya Stark is deep in that blind life. Now that she is allowed back into the temple I am expecting her to be Daredevil levels when it comes to kicking ass in no time at all.

Ramsay is the worst character on this show. I think he might be even worse than Joffrey because even while Joffrey was being a total a$$hole there was a clear sign that he was just a deranged little know nothing douchebag. Ramsay is allowed to be just as awful as Joffrey but he is presented in a way where he is shown as being smarter than everyone else, better prepared and all around more crafty than everyone else. He is just better than everyone else at everything. Its like he is the de facto Mary Sue of this show and it annoys the fukk out of me because far better characters (Roose, Stannis, Yara, even Theon's punk ass) are being sacrificed to build him up as this unstoppable badass.
While Dorn is seen as the worst aspect of the show to a lot of you I see the worst thing about this show being Ramsay.

Finally Jon Snow has risen from the grave. I am glad they didn't drag this out for more episodes. I will be curious to see if Jon is different in any way since he has been brought back. And now that the Lord of Light has let her resurrect Jon I am hoping Melisandre doesn't feel the need to show us all what she really looks like ever again.

That shyt with the Iron Isles was cool (if a little out of left field) too because it shows that Melisandre's prophesy of all of the false kings dying has finally come true and coupled with Jon's resurrection shows that the Lord of Light is not to be fukked with.

The thing about Ramsay is that he has primarily fukked over characters the audience really doesnt care about. He got at Sansa for a bit but really the only thing people like about Sansa is that her last name is Stark. He also looks and lives like a bum. Joffrey on the other hand was a piece of shyt that screwed over characters people liked time and time again. Plus he was the king so he was living high on the hog while being a complete evil piece of shyt. Early on in the show it really didnt matter who your favorite character was, they all had a reason to hate Joffrey, yet this clown kept winning. Winning, not by his own doing but due to the acts of others and then as a sign of thanks, Joffrey shat on the people who saved him.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Yea, but I don't know that Dany's dragons are the cause.

Thoros first resurrected Beric from a wound levied by the mountain....Presumably after Beric was sent to bring the Mountain to justice by Ned Stark and before Dany ever hatched her eggs.

Seems magic was returning with the White Walkers and their wights. And we see the White Walkers in the very first episode. Winter is coming, #StarkSet been telling y'all this. I give Kelly C no credit.

fukk Kelly C breh :pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The thing about Ramsay is that he has primarily fukked over characters the audience really doesnt care about. He got at Sansa for a bit but really the only thing people like about Sansa is that her last name is Stark. He also looks and lives like a bum. Joffrey on the other hand was a piece of shyt that screwed over characters people liked time and time again. Plus he was the king so he was living high on the hog while being a complete evil piece of shyt. Early on in the show it really didnt matter who your favorite character was, they all had a reason to hate Joffrey, yet this clown kept winning. Winning, not by his own doing but due to the acts of others and then as a sign of thanks, Joffrey shat on the people who saved him.
But that is the thing...Joffrey got away with his bullshyt not because Joffrey was awesome at being bad but because the little fukker was the king. He wasn't shown as being smarter than characters who we have been shown are supposed to be smart as fukk in their own right.
Stannis and Roose may not be fan favorites but they were also supposed to be capable, experienced leaders yet they both got housed by this creepy little fukker with hardly any effort on his part.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That's not Rhaegar. Rhaegar was already dead. Its Ser Arthur Dayne, the greatest night to ever have lived

@dora_da_destroyer its another Bran flashback. Its young Ned Stark at the end of Roberts Rebellion. Ned has a dream about it in the very first book. I suggest you not look into it any further. That's all we technically know. Anything more would be spoilers even though people will disingenuously call it "theories"

We byke again :mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry:

I had to deal with the pain of Shireen.

I can't handle the pain of Rickon

Don't do it to me. Please D&D.

Its not Dayne....its prolly Gerold Hightower....Dayne caries Dawn on his back...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
But that is the thing...Joffrey got away with his bullshyt not because Joffrey was awesome at being bad but because the little fukker was the king. He wasn't shown as being smarter than characters who we have been shown are supposed to be smart as fukk in their own right.
Stannis and Roose may not be fan favorites but they were also supposed to be capable, experienced leaders yet they both got housed by this creepy little fukker with hardly any effort on his part.

Ramsay is more dangerous and capable than Joffery ever was....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ramsay is more dangerous and capable than Joffery ever was....
No shyt...the show doesn';t miss an opportunity to beat it over our heads on the reg just how great Ramsay is at everything. He is the official Mary Sue of Game of Thrones.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
That doesn't make any sense.

1. Dany didn't "come back" from anything. She never died. Jon died. There is no evidence that if Dany actually died, putting her on a fire would bring her back.
2. Targaryens have died from being burned before. See Visery's, who was full blooded Targaryen, unlike Jon.
3. Even if you wanted to show him being unburned on a fire to "prove he was a Targaryen", it doesn't make sense because they have shown him burned before.

You would be stretching to make Jon coming back by fire make any sense, and would actually be contradicting what has already been established. The way they did it is actually consistent with what they established 3 seasons ago with Thorors and Beric.

I'm just the messenger I wasn't espousing it

Here is (was) the theory

He also had another vid explaining the theory on why Tyron is targaryen