Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

I just feel like, ultimately, there was no real "point" to Stannis's story.

I mean, look how it ended in such a nonchalant way. Everything lead to...him being killed by Brienne, after getting blowed out in a battle against the Boltons. The fact that he had one of the main storylines is kind of the problem...it was a lackluster ending.

Stannis was the show before the show so his storyline was important. We needed Stannis to fall so Jon could rise kinda thing, he was there to hold it down when the true heir wasn't yet ready. Stories need heroes and villains before THE pivotal hero and villain, it gives a much needed depth to the world.

Also, he helped flesh out some of the lore and it gave us Davos and Melisandre. Stannis did his thing in holding us over.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
To the people asking why Davos would ask about Jon's resurrection.

I think he just ran out of options. He most likely has been told about Hardhome so he knows some crazy shyt is on the horizon, and sees in Jon what he used to see originally in Stannis. Someone that's firm but fair.

Without Jon, there is nobody he can stand next to that can lead men the way he believes they should be lead.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Updated power rankings:

#1 #Lannistans- scored a HUGE win today, when Tommen finally chose his family, and will now be trained by the two best cerebral assassins on the show: Cersei and Jamie. Cersei has ether in her blood, and can't wait to point it at people. Tommen is now a huge wildcard, as the king's army is still the biggest and most funded.

Cersei also controls the king, kingslayer, and Beast/Zombie mountain that made the whole Kingsguard shyt themselves trying to give a king's order. You can't sleep on that.

#2 Baby sparrows. Showed their hand as being the ones who can topple and empire. From history, I believe them. They have the people on their side, as they give charity for more control and recruits. Cersei has always neglected the morale of the people and the High Sparrow seamlessly filled the Powe vacuum.

#3 Team Bolton. A mad dog now runs the faction with the most loyal following. Half of Rob's army was lost when he decided to chop of Lord Karstark's head on some feminine shyt. Ramsey now has them. This play depends of if they would accept a true savage as their new warden. Being the new warden of the North, there is no equal to Ramsey's army potential right now.

But people have more faith in leaders that they love, rather than fear. Ramsey would be wise to heed his dad's last words to him about being a mad dog.

#4 #Starkset keep getting draft picks and building up the team slowly. Theon may have to leave, but he is the heir to the Ironborn, by right. He can completely shake up the power dynamics when he returns home, as his uncle doesn't know he's free and is about to try to assume power himself. Combined with his sister and new insight, he's a natural threat to the Boltons.

Bran is learning, and I think he will be warging, hardcore, pretty soon. My prediction is he will likely war into a freed dragon, and learn he can control one.:banderas:. #Starkset should immediately be contenders if that happens, even if for a few minutes on the initial attempt. Megan Reed is a c*nt, and that was HORRIBLY written. They risked life and limb to get him there, and she's bytching on some ABC Family shyt, when Bran is actually doing what he was meant to do :umad:.

Arya is progressing in her training, and is likely about to get into the real shyt again, after training. I would've liked to see her be able to war while blind, but I guess the show thought it was unnecessary. She's about to enter into an advanced training stage though. She has also completely shed her name and titles. She joins #realmsofmen if this is permanent.

Sansa and Brienne now consider finding Arya a priority. They're still regrouping, but also plotting in ways that make sense.

#5 #realmsofmen For now I consider Jon Snow a part of this group. We don't know what insight he discovered, or lost, while he was supposedly dead and likely warging with Ghost. We do know that the Wildlings punked out the Crows, and the usurpers are now in prison. There seems to be a new alliance going on between the two groups.

The Bolton gang likely will get a lot of blowback from the decision to kill Roose.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Nice try scrub. Jon Stark coming back after a brief retirement automatically keeps us at our #1 spot.
:camby: this bullshyt write up
SSWGKTA

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I can't wait for the battle of the b*stards :banderas:

Ramsey gonna come at the wall looking for Theon and Sansa with his whole Bolton army thinking he just gonna find Jon Snow and like 50 nights watch brehs.

When he sees those giants and those savages from North of the wall at jons right hand and other loyal northern houses at jons left :wow:

I hope ghost gets to kill Ramsey for what he did to that baby :mjcry:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
We're good on that long version tho :whoa:
I'm never gonna do it here. I saw even the short version, while easy to type, was a wall of text. Ya'll good. Just don't provoke me :demonic: . Looking at you #teamstark. Own those L's as we're still rebuilding.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
6aEPYES.jpg

:dead:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not feeling this season. Something seems off. Maybe its the fact that the show is no longer following the books and the makers of the show have to rely on their own creativity.

This episode was better than the last one but the magic is missing this season. Dont know why people are still watching this show to be honest.

I'm gonna download the earlier episodes and watch them to soothe my soul.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Nice try scrub. Jon Stark coming back after a brief retirement automatically keeps us at our #1 spot.
:camby: this bullshyt write up
SSWGKTA
<looks around> Oh shyt! Queen Sansa!! Oh, you don't have any real royalty. But yeah!! We about to take this motherfukker down!! Oh, you don't have an army either. You have about 7 people that directly help yoh and maybe 10K that may feel they owe you something. :martin:

#1 you deserve then!:usure:

Just be glad I put them as high as they were.