Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not feeling this season. Something seems off. Maybe its the fact that the show is no longer following the books and the makers of the show have to rely on their own creativity.

This episode was better than the last one but the magic is missing this season. Dont know why people are still watching this show to be honest.

I'm gonna download the earlier episodes and watch them to soothe my soul.

nikkas complain about everything.....

:camby:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not feeling this season. Something seems off. Maybe its the fact that the show is no longer following the books and the makers of the show have to rely on their own creativity.

This episode was better than the last one but the magic is missing this season. Dont know why people are still watching this show to be honest.

You don't know why people are still watching? Some of yall just be typing shyt without thinking smh

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps

I can see why people would say that. This is the first season where I can't find any plotlines that draw from the original seasons. We're now dealing with plotlines that deal with a lot of failed resolutions from the earlier season. Only #lannistans have had actual wins throughout the whole show, and season 5 made them mortal as well.

It's like an entirely different show now, so it's like knowing a book, and getting hit with the new book. But I don't agree with the assessment. I say it takes great storytelling to get to the place we're at now, and keep people when they've never really been given a chance to root for the usual tropes. The tropes haven't been inverted, just perverted.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I was hoping ole boy w/ the red beard was just gonna torch him when he saw the magic wasnt working. Then the fire would have awakened him. I just hate how he was brought back. But I'm happy he's back :mjcry:
Except they were indoors. No one would set up a pyre inside.

Daps
It's still fukk the L'isters but Jamie a real one

:dwillhuh:

I don't wanna neg you, but I can and I will tho. :francis:

Jamie's a real phaggot, that's about it. It's fukk Jamie Lanister til the day he dies :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Starkset bout to connect, y'all other sets need to fall back

Sansa to the wall - W
Arya training on one hundred thousand trillion - W
Bran in the trees smoking trees warging like a boss - W
Jon motha fukkin Snow is bike! - W

And sansa knows they're all alive

Throwing wins like money may throws money

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

#StarkSet #WolfGang we out chea! :banderas:

We were down for a bit, but it's feasting time
wolf-animated-gif-8.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get to watch till tonight and I'm not gonna read this thread and spoil myself, so without spoilers how was the episode? More exciting then last week?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

This is nonsense. Just because book 6 isn't out doesn't mean that GRRM hasn't discussed it with them. We have no idea how far they're straying from TWOW or what input they've received from GRRM.

i guess it's safe to assume that you won't be watching any more episodes since "the magic is missing".

MrSinnister

Daps
People who despair about this season I don't believe recognize true really good storytelling. I can see some resolutions forming. Cersei created an enemy, to duck with the Tyrells, in Season 5. They can easily take down the Lannisters when provoked. The Sparrows, who everyone is sleeping on, are trying to avoid a war, but they're not running for the established power, and filling needed vacuums.

In the North, Roose enabled a complete psychopath. Dude is full of himself, and really think his personal prowess can win everything, because he has a huge blind spot for the value of humans, and bigger chip on his shoulder. He doesn't realize how strong the Stark name still is. His dad did.

We're just entering the more complex parts of the story. I love the fact that I can't guess shyt in a show.

MrSinnister

Daps
This is nonsense. Just because book 6 isn't out doesn't mean that GRRM hasn't discussed it with them. We have no idea how far they're straying from TWOW or what input they've received from GRRM.

i guess it's safe to assume that you won't be watching any more episodes since "the magic is missing".
Nah, his new book is definitely going to be different. He's even confirmed that Stan is was still alive and well. We're in an alternate universe, for better or worst, right now. You can't connect the two story arcs like you could in previous seasons. They're permanent divergences, while GRRM may have a varying role in crafting them.

I think he just tries to keep character consistency and lets D&D do the rest.

MrSinnister

Daps
Ramsay a dumbass. Ain't Walda that Fray guys daughter?:mjlol:

His play should have been let me kill Sansa then just marry Walda:dwillhuh:

fukking dummie
He would've still have had to kill his brother, as he was the natural heir. Marrying Sansa likely revoked any claims given to him by Tommen. He's likely basted status again, and didn't want to risk that. Good analysis though. Sansa ruined shyt for a bigger Bolton play.

It depends on where you want your bread to be buttered. If he killed Sansa, he would've gotten some money and a little help from King's Landing, but lost the respect of the North. Frey's name don't mean shyt there. Any help they would have gotten from revolts are days away at best.