Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Can someone remind me what happened to Meera's brother? Why wasn't he there with Meera and Bran?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
No it didn't. The wait is torture. You just, like the NFL, forget about it once the season comes back.
Nah I was referring to Walda's pregnancy.

You don't have any patience at all for a good story building huh? :lolbron: Crying ass nikka. You likely won't see the walkers again until next season. #dealwithit
You all got your fill in a lot of action let season. It's time to fall back and let the fukkery build up for some more. It's coming at all angles, and to rush it won't let you get the chance to savor and respect the story and build. It's being done perfectly so far.

I can't predict shyt right now, even if I knew they'd get the Snow resurrection done in the first few episodes, as well as Roose's family dying. I didn't think he would get taken out by anyone except for Arya though. By the time she gets back hkme, no one in her list will be still living :russ:. I like it this way.

Hardhome was a trash episode btw. It was rushed and we did get the GOAT gif at the end, but it went too fast, because of people like you. It had some good scenes, but no where near the best ep.
:whoa:
nikkas get sent to the Wall for less
That's what made it one of the GOATs - it was slow build for the first half so the way it kicked off second half was totally unexpected.

As far as this ep Jon Snow back but I agree with the opinion that the way he was resurrected was kinda bullshyt. I knew he would be due to the fact they were doing it so late in the ep and him waking would be the cliffhanger but I personally think that

1. It should've been more grandiose - this the motherfukking Snowman we're talking about here
2. The fact that it was Davos pushing for it was out of character - yeah he seen the red woman push a demon out her p*ssy but to my recollection he never was for magic with Stannis so why now the sudden 180 just for Jon Snow? They're relationship wasn't really that deep.
3. It was done so early. I'm glad they got it out the way so it's not lingering for the whole season but between this and the Tower of Joy ep next week it feels like they're kinda rushing and trying to get to the business now. I've been entertained by the first few eps but the way they've killed a bunch of people mad early it gives me the feeling that the show runners are just trying to wrap this shyt up now.
How long you expect them to hold on to a dead body? It had to be done quickly.
As far as rushing the show, I don't get that complaint. Show is progressing at a good pace IMO. Slow it down you end up with shyt like Dany wandering the desert forever.
Nah, his new book is definitely going to be different. He's even confirmed that Stan is was still alive and well. We're in an alternate universe, for better or worst, right now. You can't connect the two story arcs like you could in previous seasons. They're permanent divergences, while GRRM may have a varying role in crafting them.

I think he just tries to keep character consistency and lets D&D do the rest.
What do you mean confirmed? Book readers already knew that. Not to mention a Stannis chapter from TWOW has been released a long time ago. There was no confirmation needed.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I knew that boy Ramsay was a savage but damn :damn:

Love your kids brehs. Roose' one and only L. b*stards belong in the bushes :camby:

103663-eb8b930c-8a29-11e3-9956-927a0b0ae164.jpg

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I knew that boy Ramsay was a savage but damn :damn:

Love your kids brehs. Roose' one and only L. b*stards belong in the bushes :camby:
Plenty of b*stards get love.:lolbron: You really think a kid is going to turn out right when a dad tells them that they were formed by a murder then rape??:sadcam:

He wanted to use Ramsey as his mad dog, and that dog, when his meal was threatened after much abuse, turned on him. #karmabomb

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Not feeling this season. Something seems off. Maybe its the fact that the show is no longer following the books and the makers of the show have to rely on their own creativity.

This episode was better than the last one but the magic is missing this season. Dont know why people are still watching this show to be honest.

I'm gonna download the earlier episodes and watch them to soothe my soul.

Man shut the fukk up, how about you don't post on a show you claim to hate now. Oh I want to be different ass fukkboy.