Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Likely the best GoT episode so far, with the Purple Wedding being #2. So many questions answered, and a good bit of plotting, but you understand where many of the pieces are moving. I thought they would make Jon Snow permadead...then they focused on Ghost. My theory is he warged into Ghost to ride out the fukkery. His body came alive during the spell, but there was no soul in there.
Ep aint even fukkin w/ the White Walkers fight from last season :camby:

Some in the moment azz n1ggaz

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Breh couldn't even have a victory lap, instead took a victory tumble.

roose also should have known better, tsk tsk

game-of-thrones-home-recap-balon-greyjoy-death.jpg

th

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Ep aint even fukkin w/ the White Walkers fight from last season :camby:

Some in the moment azz n1ggaz
You don't have any patience at all for a good story building huh? :lolbron: Crying ass nikka. You likely won't see the walkers again until next season. #dealwithit
You all got your fill in a lot of action let season. It's time to fall back and let the fukkery build up for some more. It's coming at all angles, and to rush it won't let you get the chance to savor and respect the story and build. It's being done perfectly so far.

I can't predict shyt right now, even if I knew they'd get the Snow resurrection done in the first few episodes, as well as Roose's family dying. I didn't think he would get taken out by anyone except for Arya though. By the time she gets back hkme, no one in her list will be still living :russ:. I like it this way.

Hardhome was a trash episode btw. It was rushed and we did get the GOAT gif at the end, but it went too fast, because of people like you. It had some good scenes, but no where near the best ep.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You don't have any patience at all for a good story building huh? :lolbron: Crying ass nikka. You likely won't see the walkers again until next season. #dealwithit
You all got your fill in a lot of action let season. It's time to fall back and let the fukkery build up for some more. It's coming at all angles, and to rush it won't let you get the chance to savor and respect the story and build. It's being done perfectly so far.

I can't predict shyt right now, even if I knew they'd get the Snow resurrection done in the first few episodes, as well as Roose's family dying. I didn't think he would get taken out by anyone except for Arya though. By the time she gets back hkme, no one in her list will be still living :russ:. I like it this way.

Hardhome was a trash episode btw. It was rushed and we did get the GOAT gif at the end, but it went too fast, because of people like you. It had some good scenes, but no where near the best ep.
U said it was the goat ep. Its literally like 10 eps better than this one. Easily :comeon:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
the battle episodes are never among my favorite, always prefer episodes like this over them. tho this certainly wasn't a top five episode but it was great

only gripe was jon's resurrection triggered by davos just casually walking into melissandre's room

MrSinnister

Daps
TBF, first half of Hardhome is pretty forgettable, the second half is :blessed: though.
:ehh:

I'll give ya'll that. Wish it was 2 episodes deep, just like Blackwater. You don't really get the true suspense when it's rushed. Yeah, taxman was right at me being a slave of the moment. It's likely not the goat because there was too little action. It's the GOAT setup episode though. I'm a fan of both the intrigue and action. There was good storytelling going on here, that I don't think gets enough respect for the implications. Only thing missing was Littlefinger.

Did he die or something??:patrice: the less you see him, the worse things are when his fukkery returns. I don't like it, or him either, although I respect the character.

MrSinnister

Daps
the battle episodes are never among my favorite, always prefer episodes like this over them. tho this certainly wasn't a top five episode but it was great

only gripe was jon's resurrection triggered by davos just casually walking into melissandre's room
Yeah, I got blinded as I slept on it live and only just finished when I started posting. It's hard to wait a week for these shyts. I'm not like this with every episode, but thought this season has been top notch, even with D&D being the primary showrunners now, with no book help. It's better than I expected.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Updated power rankings:

#1 #Lannistans- scored a HUGE win today, when Tommen finally chose his family, and will now be trained by the two best cerebral assassins on the show: Cersei and Jamie. Cersei has ether in her blood, and can't wait to point it at people. Tommen is now a huge wildcard, as the king's army is still the biggest and most funded.

Cersei also controls the king, kingslayer, and Beast/Zombie mountain that made the whole Kingsguard shyt themselves trying to give a king's order. You can't sleep on that.

#2 Baby sparrows. Showed their hand as being the ones who can topple and empire. From history, I believe them. They have the people on their side, as they give charity for more control and recruits. Cersei has always neglected the morale of the people and the High Sparrow seamlessly filled the Powe vacuum.

#3 Team Bolton. A mad dog now runs the faction with the most loyal following. Half of Rob's army was lost when he decided to chop of Lord Karstark's head on some feminine shyt. Ramsey now has them. This play depends of if they would accept a true savage as their new warden. Being the new warden of the North, there is no equal to Ramsey's army potential right now.

But people have more faith in leaders that they love, rather than fear. Ramsey would be wise to heed his dad's last words to him about being a mad dog.

#4 #Starkset keep getting draft picks and building up the team slowly. Theon may have to leave, but he is the heir to the Ironborn, by right. He can completely shake up the power dynamics when he returns home, as his uncle doesn't know he's free and is about to try to assume power himself. Combined with his sister and new insight, he's a natural threat to the Boltons.

Bran is learning, and I think he will be warging, hardcore, pretty soon. My prediction is he will likely war into a freed dragon, and learn he can control one.:banderas:. #Starkset should immediately be contenders if that happens, even if for a few minutes on the initial attempt. Megan Reed is a c*nt, and that was HORRIBLY written. They risked life and limb to get him there, and she's bytching on some ABC Family shyt, when Bran is actually doing what he was meant to do :umad:.

Arya is progressing in her training, and is likely about to get into the real shyt again, after training. I would've liked to see her be able to war while blind, but I guess the show thought it was unnecessary. She's about to enter into an advanced training stage though. She has also completely shed her name and titles. She joins #realmsofmen if this is permanent.

Sansa and Brienne now consider finding Arya a priority. They're still regrouping, but also plotting in ways that make sense.

#5 #realmsofmen For now I consider Jon Snow a part of this group. We don't know what insight he discovered, or lost, while he was supposedly dead and likely warging with Ghost. We do know that the Wildlings punked out the Crows, and the usurpers are now in prison. There seems to be a new alliance going on between the two groups.

The Bolton gang likely will get a lot of blowback from the decision to kill Roose.
#WolfGang number 4? FOH with this fake shyt :camby:

@Adam3000 where them OFFICIAL power rankings at?

Gustavo J

Pro
Daps
btw this dude ramsey is top heel status, so ruthless :wow:

him and jon snow are polar opposites

Whoever plays ramsay really needs a best villain award. This is some great acting. I hate ramsay in real life. And once he let the hounds eat the baby i was like :damn:
so we gonna see Ramsey vs Jon? :patrice:

Ramsey thinks it's just a few thieves and chumps at the wall :sas1:

Nah breh i think they gotta give that body to theon
Everything comes around in this show aint no way they finna let that boy reek go out without making amends for his fukk shyt. But he not making

MrSinnister

Daps
#WolfGang number 4? FOH with this fake shyt :camby:

@Adam3000 where them OFFICIAL power rankings at?
:umad:

I am official!

That was my short version. But yeah, you got a small little group with ZERO power or army, and Jon MIGHT join the cause. He could still lead the watch and wildlings over the White Walkers before taking Winterfell. If Jon seems to be in #wolfgang, I'd bump them to 3 or maybe 2 at most. I'm only doing this because Melisandre saw him in the flames taking back Winterfell.

I trust her visions, but nothing has happened yet. Jon is no Stark...and if you really want to get deep on some things, he's likely a (radio edit).

MrSinnister

Daps
Whoever plays ramsay really needs a best villain award. This is some great acting. I hate ramsay in real life. And once he let the hounds eat the baby i was like :damn:

Nah breh i think they gotta give that body to theon
Everything comes around in this show aint no way they finna let that boy reek go out without making amends for his fukk shyt. But he not making
Theon cannot beat Ramsey. Anyone who thinks otherwise are overly sentimental a$$holes. I think Theon gets the killing blow but only to save Jon. That wound be really hokey as a storyline (everything ends in a closed circle cliche, which is still amazing when written right), so I don't think they'll do it, as Theon is redeemed already. More than likely Ramsey kills him and is then killed by Snow in a 3 way fight for Winterfell.

But yeah, Ramsey Snow is the greatest modern villian.

Jards

All Star
Daps
TBF, first half of Hardhome is pretty forgettable, the second half is :blessed: though.
That's what made it one of the GOATs - it was slow build for the first half so the way it kicked off second half was totally unexpected.

As far as this ep Jon Snow back but I agree with the opinion that the way he was resurrected was kinda bullshyt. I knew he would be due to the fact they were doing it so late in the ep and him waking would be the cliffhanger but I personally think that

1. It should've been more grandiose - this the motherfukking Snowman we're talking about here
2. The fact that it was Davos pushing for it was out of character - yeah he seen the red woman push a demon out her p*ssy but to my recollection he never was for magic with Stannis so why now the sudden 180 just for Jon Snow? They're relationship wasn't really that deep.
3. It was done so early. I'm glad they got it out the way so it's not lingering for the whole season but between this and the Tower of Joy ep next week it feels like they're kinda rushing and trying to get to the business now. I've been entertained by the first few eps but the way they've killed a bunch of people mad early it gives me the feeling that the show runners are just trying to wrap this shyt up now.