Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
so we gonna see Ramsey vs Jon? :patrice:

Ramsey thinks it's just a few thieves and chumps at the wall :sas1:
Melisandre saw Winterfell being taken back, by Jon, in the flames. Ramsey is keyed on getting Sansa back, having the game plan written by his soon departed dad. He's going to the wall, very soon, and I don't think scouts have told him about the Wildings yet.

Ramsay is a very overpowered villain though. It's likely that the first salvo is lobbed at the Wall, then the fukkery leads back to Winterfell. I see the Bolton army easily beating a bunch of savages.

Only way you really have a 1v1, with Jon directly taking on Ramsey, is if Ramsey doesn't believe there's a lot of people at the wall, and goes with his gang of 20 again. If we goes with even 1/4th of his troops, the Watch are some flayed mfkers.

MrSinnister

Daps
Knew ol' Roose had to go. He was cruel and fukked up but not as much as Ramsey. Ramsey gonna be invading every damn where. They was building to his rule for a minute. They wouldn't have had some lil side character rape Sansa. :manny:
This is why I put Team Bolton #3, when they were out of the Top 5 only a week before. Roose was going to use the North for defense and cementing a legacy. Ramsey is a Napoleon/Hitler motherfukker. Having an army and using an army are 2 different things.

MrSinnister

Daps
I'm with those here that say the way Jon came about being resurrected was messed up for character history. People may cry about the actual action and left at such a cliffhanger, but I'm more with the camp that they made Davos, who's never been a real friend to either magic or Melisandre, do it. He practically begged her to revive Jon, and was suddenly her 2nd in command.

So the few of you who thought Davos was going to pull a heel turn when he finds out about Shireen are now SOL. It won't happen. We can assume the character knows already, even if the actor doesn't know he knows. The second gripe was the ease of the process. It should have been blood magic or a life for a life. Ghost should have, at least, been sacrificed to bring him back. Doing it like this feels cheap, but I'm still glad it happened.

I think his resurrection should come with a cost that he's alive as long as Melisandre is, and she reveals that to everyone. It was a enthrall spell. Then people can later find it can be broken, and Melisandre has a heel turn, before then, herself to increase the urgency before the walkers attack.

MrSinnister

Daps
I couldnt even read that unofficial bullshyt.

Disgusting
Where's your list?? Again, I am the official! Now, explain how #teamstark is higher than anyone I put before them in their current form??:comeon:

I'm team Stark, but ya'll seem to want rankings of when Robb was alive or something. You can't always get what you want.

All in fun btw. But it's still official. Just be lucky I have too much to do to really go in on the list.

Last edited:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if they :troll: and the three eyed Raven gone put his hand on Bran shoulder and cuts the flashback short before anything is revealed next week

MrSinnister

Daps
The only way Team Stark could be #1 is with an army they're willing to use. Robb got the closest, but they couldn't go ham, because that put Sansa's life in danger, while they also didn't know Arya's whereabouts. That put the Lannisters in control. Then Caitlin released their only bargaining chip in Jamie, for good reason as the Karstarks were hell bent on killing him, and that put the Lannisters in complete control of a higher notch.

Logic favors me. Any other list is idealist bullshyt dreaming. I can explain my choices and be objective, while still having fun.

MrSinnister

Daps
Varys face after Tyrion set the dragons free :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:
I thought he was about to blow the dude :russ:. Tyrion is like me, too honest and humble. I would've rode that win to knighthood and had a permanent :smugbiden: going on. Probably the bravest shyt you'd see on the show. Good logic, but name 3 characters who would try it, including Jon Snow.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I wonder how long it takes until the Freys find out that one of their own, with a heir to being Warden of the North was murdered. Their stake isn't as strong with both Roose and Twin dead, but I wouldn't sleep on their vengeance.

yeah poorly played by Ramsey

so all of sudden Roose and the baby and the mother die all at once? He feeling himself too much.

MrSinnister

Daps
yeah poorly played by Ramsey

so all of sudden Roose and the baby and the mother die all at once? He feeling himself too much.
Not wise to make so many enemies at one time, even if you can command the biggest army. The Starks can still split that army, the Lannisters aren't going to be distracted forever with the Sparrows and still consider marrying Sansa a huge betrayal, and now the Freys get to play their hand with strong ties to the Lannisters outside King's Landing (like Kevan).

I don't see any upsides to Ramsey's olay, unless he means to use his army immediately to consolidate territory for a war.