Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Why would fire bring him back? That hasn't been set up and narratively makes no sense. The way he was brought back this episode was set up in season 3 and is consistent with what we have already seen, that red priests that have lost faith have brought back people from the dead.

the theory is that if he came back in the fire the same way daenerys did it would prove that he was targaryen

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I want to know who really thought it was happening that episode. It wasn't as telegraphed as people say it was. When everyone lost hope, with all the other deaths we've seen, I really did think it was permanent, or at least not able to be done by Melisandre. I feared it would be the running background plot up until he was burned.

The Wildlings would've likely called for hi to be burned north of the wall, being an esteemed honorary member. I was scared I'd have to wait out a lot of fukkery.

Still, for all the crybabies, this was an amazing episode.

I was all for Jon being permadead. I asked my grandma and she didn't know what was going on during that scene but I think a lot of people were just hoping more than actually knowing.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I was all for Jon being permadead. I asked my grandma and she didn't know what was going on during that scene but I think a lot of people were just hoping more than actually knowing.
I figured who are show only were probably just hoping based on the fact a couple people been brought back but for those who read the books there's a few pieces of evidence that he wasn't permadead. I know when i read that scene i went from
KidTq1S.gif
to
nw9cJ.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Updated power rankings:

#1 #Lannistans- scored a HUGE win today, when Tommen finally chose his family, and will now be trained by the two best cerebral assassins on the show: Cersei and Jamie. Cersei has ether in her blood, and can't wait to point it at people. Tommen is now a huge wildcard, as the king's army is still the biggest and most funded.

Cersei also controls the king, kingslayer, and Beast/Zombie mountain that made the whole Kingsguard shyt themselves trying to give a king's order. You can't sleep on that.

#2 Baby sparrows. Showed their hand as being the ones who can topple and empire. From history, I believe them. They have the people on their side, as they give charity for more control and recruits. Cersei has always neglected the morale of the people and the High Sparrow seamlessly filled the Powe vacuum.

#3 Team Bolton. A mad dog now runs the faction with the most loyal following. Half of Rob's army was lost when he decided to chop of Lord Karstark's head on some feminine shyt. Ramsey now has them. This play depends of if they would accept a true savage as their new warden. Being the new warden of the North, there is no equal to Ramsey's army potential right now.

But people have more faith in leaders that they love, rather than fear. Ramsey would be wise to heed his dad's last words to him about being a mad dog.

#4 #Starkset keep getting draft picks and building up the team slowly. Theon may have to leave, but he is the heir to the Ironborn, by right. He can completely shake up the power dynamics when he returns home, as his uncle doesn't know he's free and is about to try to assume power himself. Combined with his sister and new insight, he's a natural threat to the Boltons.

Bran is learning, and I think he will be warging, hardcore, pretty soon. My prediction is he will likely war into a freed dragon, and learn he can control one.:banderas:. #Starkset should immediately be contenders if that happens, even if for a few minutes on the initial attempt. Megan Reed is a c*nt, and that was HORRIBLY written. They risked life and limb to get him there, and she's bytching on some ABC Family shyt, when Bran is actually doing what he was meant to do :umad:.

Arya is progressing in her training, and is likely about to get into the real shyt again, after training. I would've liked to see her be able to war while blind, but I guess the show thought it was unnecessary. She's about to enter into an advanced training stage though. She has also completely shed her name and titles. She joins #realmsofmen if this is permanent.

Sansa and Brienne now consider finding Arya a priority. They're still regrouping, but also plotting in ways that make sense.

#5 #realmsofmen For now I consider Jon Snow a part of this group. We don't know what insight he discovered, or lost, while he was supposedly dead and likely warging with Ghost. We do know that the Wildlings punked out the Crows, and the usurpers are now in prison. There seems to be a new alliance going on between the two groups.

The Bolton gang likely will get a lot of blowback from the decision to kill Roose.

MrSinnister

Daps
I wonder how long it takes until the Freys find out that one of their own, with a heir to being Warden of the North was murdered. Their stake isn't as strong with both Roose and Twin dead, but I wouldn't sleep on their vengeance.

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Updated power rankings:

#1 #Lannistans- scored a HUGE win today, when Tommen finally chose his family, and will now be trained by the two best cerebral assassins on the show: Cersei and Jamie. Cersei has ether in her blood, and can't wait to point it at people. Tommen is now a huge wildcard, as the king's army is still the biggest and most funded.

Cersei also controls the king, kingslayer, and Beast/Zombie mountain that made the whole Kingsguard shyt themselves trying to give a king's order. You can't sleep on that.

#2 Baby sparrows. Showed their hand as being the ones who can topple and empire. From history, I believe them. They have the people on their side, as they give charity for more control and recruits. Cersei has always neglected the morale of the people and the High Sparrow seamlessly filled the Powe vacuum.

#3 Team Bolton. A mad dog now runs the faction with the most loyal following. Half of Rob's army was lost when he decided to chop of Lord Karstark's head on some feminine shyt. Ramsey now has them. This play depends of if they would accept a true savage as their new warden. Being the new warden of the North, there is no equal to Ramsey's army potential right now.

But people have more faith in leaders that they love, rather than fear. Ramsey would be wise to heed his dad's last words to him about being a mad dog.

#4 #Starkset keep getting draft picks and building up the team slowly. Theon may have to leave, but he is the heir to the Ironborn, by right. He can completely shake up the power dynamics when he returns home, as his uncle doesn't know he's free and is about to try to assume power himself. Combined with his sister and new insight, he's a natural threat to the Boltons.

Bran is learning, and I think he will be warging, hardcore, pretty soon. My prediction is he will likely war into a freed dragon, and learn he can control one.:banderas:. #Starkset should immediately be contenders if that happens, even if for a few minutes on the initial attempt. Megan Reed is a c*nt, and that was HORRIBLY written. They risked life and limb to get him there, and she's bytching on some ABC Family shyt, when Bran is actually doing what he was meant to do :umad:.

Arya is progressing in her training, and is likely about to get into the real shyt again, after training. I would've liked to see her be able to war while blind, but I guess the show thought it was unnecessary. She's about to enter into an advanced training stage though. She has also completely shed her name and titles. She joins #realmsofmen if this is permanent.

Sansa and Brienne now consider finding Arya a priority. They're still regrouping, but also plotting in ways that make sense.

#5 #realmsofmen For now I consider Jon Snow a part of this group. We don't know what insight he discovered, or lost, while he was supposedly dead and likely warging with Ghost. We do know that the Wildlings punked out the Crows, and the usurpers are now in prison. There seems to be a new alliance going on between the two groups.

The Bolton gang likely will get a lot of blowback from the decision to kill Roose.

YUP leeeech lord died and walder wont be happy fat girls dog meat.

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
I wonder how long it takes until the Freys find out that one of their own, with a heir to being Warden of the North was murdered. Their stake isn't as strong with both Roose and Twin dead, but I wouldn't sleep on their vengeance.

BTW war of 5 bytches officially over, with balon taken a tumble

MrSinnister

Daps
Folks explained it in the Season 5 thread.

TLDR version is the Faith Militant is too Deep AF.
Faith militant control the biggest potential army, as they (the peoole) were neglected by the nobles of King's Landing outside of Margary. When this happened, in history, the people usually turn hard for religious leaders, and those leaders usually have dissolved the power of the crown. I see the same happening if Tommen doesn't turn into a version of Hoffer with aggressiveness, which will only prolong and magnify the problem.

There's been too much fukkery for Tommen to be a just king. He's shown too much weakness, and too many people suspect his true parentage.