Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Any theories on what gift is given to Ramsay that's mentioned in the preview?
Theon? :sadcam:

edit: just re-watched the preview. there's a major clue...

nMN40uM.jpg

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yo, what the fukk happened to #teamnightwatch?? Ya'll abandoned the black waaaaaay before Won Won came thru n crushed the buildings
:mjlol:
Don't worry, we gon put them nikkas on blast this week.

If you tagged ya post wtf team night watch, we putting ya head on a spike in 7 days bytches!

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
IMO he wanted him back cause he knew Jon was a real one. He said last EP that he didn't know him well but he knows his character. I'm sure he knew a lot of men with good character but none were in a position to lead like Jon is(was) and is again.

We're basically left to "guess" why he wanted him back, and as far as storytelling when it's something as definite as wanting a character resurrected -- I think you can do better than guesswork if you're telling a story effectively, in my opinion.

We don't even have pseudo motivations as to why Davos would want him back. We can't say, "Yeah, remember that time that Davos said about Jon," or "Remember that time when Jon and Davos..." What we're left in regards to a huge point in the plot here is that SOMEONE else liked Jon, so I "guess" that means Davos likes him too? Yet, Davos has never shown himself to agree or believe everything that Stannis believed at any point.

From what we know about Davos, I actually think he'd be more inclined to say a man's time on this planet was his time, and that more or less death was the end of a man's time. :ehh:

But, hey, it is what it is. I enjoyed the episode.