Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
nah He's basically come full circle. Remember how he thought Melissandre was full of shyt and Stannis was out of his mind for listening to her? Now he was the one who wanted to believe in "god" while Melissandre herself lost faith. With Stannis dead, who is he going to follow and give advice to? He came back to Castle black for that very reason only to find Jon dead.

Davos is to Jon what Tyrion is to Dany

He's going to be Jon's adviser. The way I look at it is he lost faith in what Stannis was doing and saw Jon was the real deal.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This episode was PIFF. Stark flashbacks, Roose got what he deserved, Ramsey being a demon, Tyrion trying to get cooked alive, The Kingsmoot is coming :blessed: and JON SNOW IS BACK :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: He's really back :to: :to::to:

Watch all these nikkas become #TeamStark....where was yall at in Season 1 when Ned lost a whole foot in height huh? Where :to:

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Run up on a nikka named WunWun and act like you about that life then turn puss when he give your boy that work brehs :mjlol:

#Night'sSnatch

This nikka tyrion was about to become part of a food outreach program for dragons :mjlol:

Ramsey ouchea giving hoes post birth abortions :dwillhuh:

My nikka Ghost stayed in the cut like vagisil after all them nikkas lost hope.. Still, and always will be #StarkSet #WolfGang

'Cuz if you lookin' for me you you can find me on the Black disobeyin' the law :blessed:

Superstar
Daps
Young_Jeezy_The_Return_Of_The_Snowman-front-large.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nah, he got a few MVP's. He aint brought home the chip yet :yeshrug:
You high. Jon got the wildlings to trust him, defeated them in battle, and fought the walkers and lived.

nikka is putting up jordan numbers. He retired for one episode like jordan did for a season

But guess what?

WE BYKE!!!!!!!! :blessed:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment