Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I thought the way Davos just asked Melisandre to bring Jon back was pretty contrived. we knew it was gonna happen, but I was hoping for something a little less forced

"I was thinking, maybe there's a way you could, like, make him, like, not dead?" :ld:

"he's dead. I can't do that shyt. all I do is look at flames and make bad predictions" :stopitslime:

"but what if you try real hard?" :ld:

"well I once knew a guy..." :patrice:

"come on, I believe in you" :smugbiden:

"what have I got to lose?" :manny:

Yeah, I really didn't like how that came about either. Davos' reason(s) for wanting Jon back alive and via magic of all things aren't fleshed out at all. I kept waiting for Melisandre to ask Davos why he wanted him to return, but it never came.

It was a good episode, though. :yeshrug:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I really didn't like how that came about either. Davos' reason(s) for wanting Jon back alive and via magic of all things aren't fleshed out at all. I kept waiting for Melisandre to ask Davos why he wanted him to return, but it never came.

Stannis really liked Jon, he thought he was a good person

So naturally ser Davos will to

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:what:

u have problems
How do? I mean really did he play the game the right way? Yes he did. Cersi did the same thing in kings landing . The man isn't a coward , he is a front line vet. Ramsey is a true good man. He follows the laws of the first men. When you playing the game, women , kids everybody can get it .
Ramsey is only second to LittleFinger as being a hero too root for. May Ramsey the great have a thousand year reins

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
"What is dead may never die" - indeed :wow:

Jon Snow is finally back, Sansa got protection, Arya is about to enter the next phase of her training, and Bran is traveling through time. Things are looking good for Starkset right now :ehh:.

Ramsey holding a baby is a scary sight to behold. "I am Lord Bolton" :demonic:

With family like this, who needs enemies. Theon's old man got murked by his brother too :heh:

Tyrion - Dragon Whisperer :win:

Mountain 2.0 isn't a fan of village comedy. You mention Cersei, you better put some respeck on her name :birdman:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

IMO he wanted him back cause he knew Jon was a real one. He said last EP that he didn't know him well but he knows his character. I'm sure he knew a lot of men with good character but none were in a position to lead like Jon is(was) and is again.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Any theories on what gift is given to Ramsay that's mentioned in the preview?