Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I thought the way Davos just asked Melisandre to bring Jon back was pretty contrived. we knew it was gonna happen, but I was hoping for something a little less forced

"I was thinking, maybe there's a way you could, like, make him, like, not dead?" :ld:

"he's dead. I can't do that shyt. all I do is look at flames and make bad predictions" :stopitslime:

"but what if you try real hard?" :ld:

"well I once knew a guy..." :patrice:

"come on, I believe in you" :smugbiden:

"what have I got to lose?" :manny:
I thought the way Davos just asked Melisandre to bring Jon back was pretty contrived. we knew it was gonna happen, but I was hoping for something a little less forced

"I was thinking, maybe there's a way you could, like, make him, like, not dead?" :ld:

"he's dead. I can't do that shyt. all I do is look at flames and make bad predictions" :stopitslime:

"but what if you try real hard?" :ld:

"well I once knew a guy..." :patrice:

"come on, I believe in you" :smugbiden:

"what have I got to lose?" :manny:
I was hoping ole boy w/ the red beard was just gonna torch him when he saw the magic wasnt working. Then the fire would have awakened him. I just hate how he was brought back. But I'm happy he's back :mjcry:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Jamie Lannister peaked during seasons 3 and 4

His role the last two seasons has been off off the bench
Jamie putting up vince carter numbers

Had the streets talkn, put the team on his back...but got killed by injuries and is only alive (headed to HOF) off of a technicality

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They said "Jon Snow Is Dead" Melisandre resurrect me :blessed:

Ramsey gotta be the biggest piece of shyt in all of the 7 kingdoms. Kill your pops and feed your step moms and baby bruh to the hounds brehs.

My man Bran tall enough to play small forward in the NBA, and Hodor still gotta carry him around :lolbron:
Young Ned, Lyanna, Benjen and Hodor :mjcry:

The High Septer or Septen serving Jamie that ether:mjlol: Lannister's still taking L's but Tommen done found his nuts. They gon get some get back. Mountain smashed that dude talkin slick into the wall :laff:

RIP Balon Greyjoy, little brother came to takeover.

Arya Murdock back in the good graces of Jaquan.

Yara:umad:

Tyrion got some balls on him, them dragons could've easily barbecued his ass. The second dragon turning to him like :birdman: "what about my chains breh?"

Sir Davos with them motivational speeches :banderas: Melisandre doubting herself and he came through like :stopitslime: "fukk everyone, bring back Jonsus Christ"

Dope episode.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
We're basically left to "guess" why he wanted him back, and as far as storytelling when it's something as definite as wanting a character resurrected -- I think you can do better than guesswork if you're telling a story effectively, in my opinion.

We don't even have pseudo motivations as to why Davos would want him back. We can't say, "Yeah, remember that time that Davos said about Jon," or "Remember that time when Jon and Davos..." What we're left in regards to a huge point in the plot here is that SOMEONE else liked Jon, so I "guess" that means Davos likes him too? Yet, Davos has never shown himself to agree or believe everything that Stannis believed at any point.

From what we know about Davos, I actually think he'd be more inclined to say a man's time on this planet was his time, and that more or less death was the end of a man's time. :ehh:

But, hey, it is what it is. I enjoyed the episode.
nah He's basically come full circle. Remember how he thought Melissandre was full of shyt and Stannis was out of his mind for listening to her? Now he was the one who wanted to believe in "god" while Melissandre herself lost faith. With Stannis dead, who is he going to follow and give advice to? He came back to Castle black for that very reason only to find Jon dead.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
yeah, when bran and rickon separated wasnt the wildling woman suppose to take him to the karstarks? :mjcry:

so #starkset is making all these power moves but ramsey is gonna be holding an ace :lupe:
No he went to hearth where the Jon umber was the lord

Does Sansa stop at the last hearth before getting to the wall and see rickon :lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Punk ass nights watch.. threw those weps down fast as hell:laff:

The Mountain X

the high sparrow made jamie fall way the fukk back :laff:

Ramsey..did not expect him to get Roose. Also damn dude, she pleaded with ya.
Dude is a fukking savage... Don't see him making it out of this season.

welcome back jon :salute:

Next ep preview :wow:
tower of joy..:wow: think the present is probably Rickon too