Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
LORD SNOW IS BAKE!!! :blessed::blessed::blessed:

black-guy-eating-chicken-o.gif

Ramsay thinking he can run the Bolton house :mjlol: Nobodies truly gonna follow his rule for long. He's one dimensional as fuk...thinking he can play the game of thrones? :scust: That cac playing checkers while Roose was playing chess. Now he's gonna be in for a treat when he shows up at the wall looking for Jon Snow :whoo: I just hope Jon gets him first before that giant does :krs:

Can't wait for Jon to hand down Olly's punishment...he gonna have to swing the sword himself just like Ned taught him :myman:

Also another W for #STARKSET:blessed::salute:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#StarkSet guess we can go head n add a giant, a wildling army, and a red priestess to da squad
:youngsabo:
Those of us that rep the Old Gods already claimed the giants a long time ago and also anyone with blood of the first men in their veins, which includes many wildlings

That Red Priestess application looking funny though, she needs to put some respeck on the Weirwoods before her gods are welcome

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand why they haven't slaughtered these priests yet

shyt makes no sense

It's coming. They were ill equipped last season cause Tommen is bytch made, Jaime just got back and in his first interaction with him he almost got caught slipping, he's gona round up reinforcements, including the Tyrells and make sure they're dealt with. Kevan Lannister is gona help put an end to them too watch.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ramsay's reign of terror is about to end :whoo:

Reek wishes Melissandre could bring back the dead...:mjlol:
I still don't understand why they haven't slaughtered these priests yet

shyt makes no sense
They cant because they got the poor behind them(which is practically the majority in King's landing). Once Cersei gave them real power, that was all she wrote :yeshrug: