Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Not directed at you, and not even trying to cape for the show, but the shyt is becoming annoying now. I know when a show or anything becomes extremely popular that you'll have voices on both sides going off, but it's really fukking annoying how people are searching, nitpicking and digging for something to bytch about. Clearly the Dorne storyline was fumbled, but get the fukk over it. People like bytching over stuff like this because it makes them feel like some sort of superior television watcher or some shyt.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
And what the fukk are the Sparrows doing exactly:what:

They just fukking angry:mjlol:

Like why is the queen in jail? As I recall it wasn't even that serious:mjlol:. This and Dorne have just been bad
Remember that most feudal systems have religious underpinnings. Westeros is no different. You keep hearing about all of the tenets of the 7 constantly, when you're not seeing t*ts, tactics, and torture. You will see that the Sparrow represents the fundamentalist parts of The 7's teachings, just like what happens when you keep a group of people down enough.

Cersei was tight in believing she could direct them at nobility, which she did. However, being pure in their beliefs and enabled by the king, they proved not to be hypocrites. They're angry about people not following the teachings, and lusting for money, skin, and power. They believe it starts at the top. You see Littlefinger got the fukk outta there :lolbron:, and that wasn't just from Sansa.

Don't think ya'll giving their story enough credit for its historical value. We've seen religions completely take over states before, enabled by weak and strong kings trying to unite or silence a people. There's still enough other stories where you can't be too upset with this REAL part. I'm thinking a civil war in king's landing may be coming. We already know, from the way Joffery and Cersei was treated when they seemed less powerful, that the people aren't on the sides of the nobles too much. Margary was a good broker, but has been proven to enable buggery:russ:, along with the Tyrell family.

But yeah, the Queen regent was in jail for adultery, while Margary is in for lying under oath about her brother's homoness.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
undeniable evidence of how the quality of this show has dropped

it has way too much sh*T going on evidenced by the sloppy writing and gaping plot holes

further proof as to why a show should never go beyond 5-6 seasons

the goat sopranos didn't have problems like this
:stopitslime:
Johnny Cakes and whatever the duck Phil Leotardo was supposed to be doing. Then Furio not waxing Carmella's ass, but some dikk teacher got it first. Show had LOTS OF problems, with David Chase's massive :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: to go on top. Likely set back race relations 25 years, especially btw. Italians and Blacks.

The show was just good enough to overcome it.

Daps
Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
still only 3 Blacks in the show so far

SAD REALLY SAD HOW rws WORKS

You've watched every episode, but I can count at least 5 off the top of my head.

Grey Worm & Missandei
Sallador Saan
King of Qarth
Highborn Dude in Mereen that married Khaleesi
Aero Hotep

And that's not counting random extras who were slaves or slavers, pirates or essos nobles.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
:stopitslime:
Johnny Cakes and whatever the duck Phil Leotardo was supposed to be doing. Then Furio not waxing Carmella's ass, but some dikk teacher got it first. Show had LOTS OF problems, with David Chase's massive :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: to go on top. Likely set back race relations 25 years, especially btw. Italians and Blacks.

The show was just good enough to overcome it.
where's the plothole?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You've watched every episode, but I can count at least 5 off the top of my head.

Grey Worm & Missandei
Sallador Saan
King of Qarth
Highborn Dude in Mereen that married Khaleesi
Aero Hotep

And that's not counting random extras who were slaves or slavers, pirates or essos nobles.
basically everyone outside the island

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Martin, Game of Thrones' book author, isn't writing episodes this season and it's noticeable in how insipid and inartful the dialogue is this season. Thorne's speech after killing Jon was uninspired. Tyrion doesn't have the same caustic wit he had last season. His intelligent quips don't pop like when Martin writes them. The Dorne scene was hilariously bad too.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Martin, Game of Thrones' book author, isn't writing episodes this season and it's noticeable in how insipid and inartful the dialogue is this season. Thorne's speech after killing Jon was uninspired. Tyrion doesn't have the same caustic wit he had last season. His intelligent quips don't pop like when Martin writes them. The Dorne scene was hilariously bad too.
I agree about certain parts (Tyrion's quip, the Jorah/Dario dialogue, Dorne) but I think the dialogue for everything at Castle Black was great. Thorne's speech felt inspired to me, and Davos' insistence of getting some mutton, not because he was hungry but to test Thorne to see if he was bullshytting him, felt subtle and smart, just like a typical piece of Martin's writing. And going back to season 5, which Martin also didn't contribute to, I think the dialogue for Tyrion and Dany's scenes were well done. Martin is going to do it better, but that's hardly something to be ashamed about.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lol @ this season. It's one episode in :mindblown:

We need two threads, one for "GOT plot holes, explain it to me like I'm 5, and overall pure suckiness" and this one for our traditional stan wars, discussion, and theories

Leak for episode 2 is out

Y'all know where to look
i don't :lupe:

Last edited: