Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The whole thing just feels unnecessarily convoluted now. All of these new characters should have been done in a spin-off or Plot B show whilst taking some of the original ones with them.

Dorne plot, Arya plot, Lannister/Kings Landing plot, Brienne plot, dragon girl plot are all :russell:

Once they started getting rid of the characters who carried the show such as Joffrey, Stannis, Tywin and Jon Snow the whole thing should have started to wrap. Instead it feels like we're still 3 seasons away from the main White Walker battle even after the hardholme episode :snoop:

Tyrion's also :trash: without Tywin.
TBH the only thing I'm interested in at this point is the Winterfell+The Wall. Everything else is meh. They should've started this season like 3 months after last. Arya should be a full blown ninja. Dany should be where everyone else is NOW. :snooze:

We in S5 and Dany still ain't even close to coming to Westeros:francis:

And when the fukk is Winter getting here:martin:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
And a weak King.

The Sparrows also have Margery as a hostage. Send in the goons and risk losing your queen.
There is no Monarch in history that would allow this to happen. Your queen is being held captive............................................Across the street:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

It's bullshyt bruh and it makes no fukking sense. It's a bad storyline period.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
There is no Monarch in history that would allow this to happen. Your queen is being held captive............................................Across the street:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Do you know how many kings and queens were imprisoned and executed in real life?:heh:

Do your googles dude. :snoop:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I'll let the book readers fill in where I could be wrong, but the lannisters are broke and the army isn't what it was prior to black water. Then Cersei armed the sparrows, they roll deep and militant and had a lot of the people behind them, from what I gather, they aren't in position to go to war. Plus, as was already mentioned, they got a punk for a king and he's not bout to get his queen killed. Lannisters would lose the money and food flowing in from highgarden

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
King's Landing is already on the verge of a full on French-Style revolution. Remember in season 2 when they murdered the corrupt High Septon (the equivalent of the Pope) and tried their damnest to murder the King, Hand of the King, and Queen?

Assaulting the Sept of Balor would be like if Rome had attacked the Vatican. Tommen knows if he does so, the city will have a revolt at best, and a civil war at worse. And he'll probably lose his queen.

The majority of the Lannister army isn't even in King's Landing right now. They are in the Riverlands trying to lift a siege. They show it in the trailer for season 6 and have mentioned it in previous seasons. And based on the trailer, the Tyrell army is indeed going to attempt an assault on The Sept. Riots be damned.

game-of-thrones-s6-t2-12.02.11-PM.jpg

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I look forward to more scenes involving the High Sparrow. He invokes a lot of rhetoric of the proletariat overthrowing the bourgeoisie. Not to mention Dany talking about "breaking the wheel" once she reaches Westeros. Hell, by the end we might have a complete overthrow of the feudal system

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I look forward to more scenes involving the High Sparrow. He invokes a lot of rhetoric of the proletariat overthrowing the bourgeoisie. Not to mention Dany talking about "breaking the wheel" once she reaches Westeros. Hell, by the end we might have a complete overthrow of the feudal system
I've always thought that's where the series was going anyway, especially with how many of the great houses are going extinct, or are nearly extinct.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
King's Landing is already on the verge of a full on French-Style revolution. Remember in season 2 when they murdered the corrupt High Septon (the equivalent of the Pope) and tried their damnest to murder the King, Hand of the King, and Queen?

Assaulting the Sept of Balor would be like if Rome had attacked the Vatican. Tommen knows if he does so, the city will have a revolt at best, and a civil war at worse. And he'll probably lose his queen.

The majority of the Lannister army isn't even in King's Landing right now. They are in the Riverlands trying to lift a siege. They show it in the trailer for season 6 and have mentioned it in previous seasons. And based on the trailer, the Tyrell army is indeed going to attempt an assault on The Sept. Riots be damned.

Exactly!

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I've always thought that's where the series was going anyway, especially with how many of the great houses are going extinct, or are nearly extinct.

Sure. And I would have thought one of the lesser houses would have stepped up by now... Maybe the Karstarks or Umbers would have challenged the Boltons for the North, for example. I don't know, we'll see what the writers do.